Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Crowlich
That's a lot of neutral, I don't think there'd be that many. Also, town should have more players than maf, so 2:2 is unlikely.
@StormDreamer
That's a fast claim.
Aren't survivors usually slightly anti-town at the end of game though?
@Winterriese
That's a really funny quirk. XD

Pshu~
@Crowlich
That's a lot of neutral, I don't think there'd be that many. Also, town should have more players than maf, so 2:2 is unlikely.
@StormDreamer
That's a fast claim.
Aren't survivors usually slightly anti-town at the end of game though?
@Winterriese
That's a really funny quirk. XD

Pshu~
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer
re: Survivors being anti-town: Not really? Survivors generally fall more towards town-aligned because it's easier for them to survive. The fewer the number of mafia members, the harder it is for survivors to live to end-game because mafia's wincon is, usually, to outnumber non-mafia players. That means that there's only 1-2 slots for a survivor to fit into to achieve their wincon.

Capisce!

@Crowlich
That, is a really weird reason for a lynch and I'm not sure I buy it. Sure, this is based on a show, but I highly doubt the antagonists of the show are automatically the mafia, because anyone can look up the show and figure it out based on postreqs alone. That doesn't make a fun game. So I doubt that a lot, and it doesn't sit well with me.

Capisce!

@SoullessARMY
Mind explaining your townread on Storm? They've only made a few posts and none of them strike me as particularly town-ish.

Capisce!
@TheNightDancer
re: Survivors being anti-town: Not really? Survivors generally fall more towards town-aligned because it's easier for them to survive. The fewer the number of mafia members, the harder it is for survivors to live to end-game because mafia's wincon is, usually, to outnumber non-mafia players. That means that there's only 1-2 slots for a survivor to fit into to achieve their wincon.

Capisce!

@Crowlich
That, is a really weird reason for a lynch and I'm not sure I buy it. Sure, this is based on a show, but I highly doubt the antagonists of the show are automatically the mafia, because anyone can look up the show and figure it out based on postreqs alone. That doesn't make a fun game. So I doubt that a lot, and it doesn't sit well with me.

Capisce!

@SoullessARMY
Mind explaining your townread on Storm? They've only made a few posts and none of them strike me as particularly town-ish.

Capisce!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
(also yes I'm aware Storm has claimed survivor this is purely hypthetical)
(also yes I'm aware Storm has claimed survivor this is purely hypthetical)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
while I suffer in hell school, I've got a sec to drop on :>

I am still believing in either 6:2:2 or 5:2:3 for town:neut:maf.

Also,
@Crowlich wrote:
...So. Uh. I might. Be bold, and suggest we lynch @/Stormdreamer ? Because of all the characters I feel like that one would be the most... Not-neutral.

I'm with Kirk, I don't think this is a good reason to lynch. This is going off the fact that my character seems to fit another party better, but here I am.. not in that party.
while I suffer in hell school, I've got a sec to drop on :>

I am still believing in either 6:2:2 or 5:2:3 for town:neut:maf.

Also,
@Crowlich wrote:
...So. Uh. I might. Be bold, and suggest we lynch @/Stormdreamer ? Because of all the characters I feel like that one would be the most... Not-neutral.

I'm with Kirk, I don't think this is a good reason to lynch. This is going off the fact that my character seems to fit another party better, but here I am.. not in that party.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hmnh

Have to go to work, like. Right now. When I get back, though, I'll dive into my reasoning for pointing a finger at Storm/Storm's character.

Let's-u i-go!
Hmnh

Have to go to work, like. Right now. When I get back, though, I'll dive into my reasoning for pointing a finger at Storm/Storm's character.

Let's-u i-go!
@kirkfan2255
Uhm, I asked you a question a bit ago... Sorry not trying to be rough but just wondering if I could have that answered.
@kirkfan2255
Uhm, I asked you a question a bit ago... Sorry not trying to be rough but just wondering if I could have that answered.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
The question is not asking what you think it is - it is not saying that you have to MAKE a vote early in the discussion phase.

You also don't have apologize because that is probably the nicest way anyone has ever said 'answer the question directly'. This is mafia, I expect things to get a bit heated, doubly so because of the time constraints.

Capisce!
@Rosetta248
The question is not asking what you think it is - it is not saying that you have to MAKE a vote early in the discussion phase.

You also don't have apologize because that is probably the nicest way anyone has ever said 'answer the question directly'. This is mafia, I expect things to get a bit heated, doubly so because of the time constraints.

Capisce!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2017-03-23 19:54:45] @Rosetta248 Might want to reread the question a little closer. Capisce! [/quote] [b]You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?[/b] Question listed for convience. Almost out of this hellhole I call school :>
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2017-03-23:
@Rosetta248

Might want to reread the question a little closer. Capisce!

You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?

Question listed for convience. Almost out of this hellhole I call school :>
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Lockdown! - please refrain from posting until the end of day post is up
Lockdown! - please refrain from posting until the end of day post is up
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png

Night 1
Everyone sat anxiously in their seats, waiting for the announcement of who would be removed from the competition. You timidly looked over at the other idols, seeking some sort of comfort in their faces, and saw that most of them looked just as nervous about the results as you did. That simple fact helped soothe you, knowing that no one was exempted from the fear of being voted off. However, as soon as Cosmo walked in and turned on the television, the butterflies in your stomach multiplied. You feared you might be sick.

On the television, Mew had walked on stage holding a crisp, clean envelope that had tallied the results of each idols performance. The envelope had been opened, and the white paper peaking out from the top undoubtedly held the fate of one of the idols you were sitting with. The competitor next to you held out their hand for you to take. Surprised by this action, you looked up and gazed into a pair of kind eyes and a comforting smile. Smiling back at your friend, you took their hand, holding onto it tightly. The simply gesture reminded you that these weren't only your competitors, but they were your friends, and no matter what happened, nothing would get in the way of your friendship.

On stage, Mew had brought the microphone up to her lips, ready to begin, but the audience members begun to boo the woman. She froze in place as they jeered, tears welling up in her eyes. She dropped the envelope and the microphone, the deafening thud that blasted through the speakers caused the people to swear and cover their ears. Collapsing on her knees and covering her face with her hands in a shallow attempt to hide, the young woman broke down.

"We're not here for you!"
"Bring out someone better!"
"Get off the stage!" The people shouted.

"Mew!" New yelled, her voice piercing through the crowd's slander as she ran to her sister, wrapping her arms around the young woman's trembling form.

"T-they don't want me here, New. I-I don't want to-"

"No matter what happens Mew, I'm not leaving your side." New interrupted, already aware of what her sister was trying to say.

"But-!" Mew hiccuped. She looked at her sister's warm smile and knew that New's words were true. She threw her arms around her sister, sobbing into her twin's shoulder while the other rubbed her back, comforting her.

"Let's go Mew." New said, taking hold of her sister's hand.

The audience had quieted at the familial display of affection. They tried to hide their sniffling as they watched the two of them leave, their fingers laced together and heads held high.

Rangiku and Luxmold (New and Mew) have been lynched
Night has now begun. You may continue to post. Lockdown is at 2 FRT on the 25th. Please submit your night actions ASAP through your QTs

Night 1
Everyone sat anxiously in their seats, waiting for the announcement of who would be removed from the competition. You timidly looked over at the other idols, seeking some sort of comfort in their faces, and saw that most of them looked just as nervous about the results as you did. That simple fact helped soothe you, knowing that no one was exempted from the fear of being voted off. However, as soon as Cosmo walked in and turned on the television, the butterflies in your stomach multiplied. You feared you might be sick.

On the television, Mew had walked on stage holding a crisp, clean envelope that had tallied the results of each idols performance. The envelope had been opened, and the white paper peaking out from the top undoubtedly held the fate of one of the idols you were sitting with. The competitor next to you held out their hand for you to take. Surprised by this action, you looked up and gazed into a pair of kind eyes and a comforting smile. Smiling back at your friend, you took their hand, holding onto it tightly. The simply gesture reminded you that these weren't only your competitors, but they were your friends, and no matter what happened, nothing would get in the way of your friendship.

On stage, Mew had brought the microphone up to her lips, ready to begin, but the audience members begun to boo the woman. She froze in place as they jeered, tears welling up in her eyes. She dropped the envelope and the microphone, the deafening thud that blasted through the speakers caused the people to swear and cover their ears. Collapsing on her knees and covering her face with her hands in a shallow attempt to hide, the young woman broke down.

"We're not here for you!"
"Bring out someone better!"
"Get off the stage!" The people shouted.

"Mew!" New yelled, her voice piercing through the crowd's slander as she ran to her sister, wrapping her arms around the young woman's trembling form.

"T-they don't want me here, New. I-I don't want to-"

"No matter what happens Mew, I'm not leaving your side." New interrupted, already aware of what her sister was trying to say.

"But-!" Mew hiccuped. She looked at her sister's warm smile and knew that New's words were true. She threw her arms around her sister, sobbing into her twin's shoulder while the other rubbed her back, comforting her.

"Let's go Mew." New said, taking hold of her sister's hand.

The audience had quieted at the familial display of affection. They tried to hide their sniffling as they watched the two of them leave, their fingers laced together and heads held high.

Rangiku and Luxmold (New and Mew) have been lynched
Night has now begun. You may continue to post. Lockdown is at 2 FRT on the 25th. Please submit your night actions ASAP through your QTs
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34