Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@stanari Out of curiosity, why the vote for Nera?
@stanari Out of curiosity, why the vote for Nera?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
why? why not

max tension!
@Cognitive
why? why not

max tension!
MM82e8q.png
Sounds good to me
Sounds good to me
vV5jbm.png
@Nerasis @raiccoon
Whoops. My phone really, REALLY loves its autocorrect.

re Color: Mine is a totally different color as well - I think everyone is a specific color regardless of alignment, which I'm also basing on this post.

I'm ASSUMING that Bear was town because Angel is usually a town role. However, there's a couple potential other setups that are tickling the back of my mind (three hour car rides are great for thinking things over), but I don't know if I want to go quite so far as to voice them aloud.

Capisce!

I'm also with @TheNightDancer, and one of the Stormdreamer/Cognitive pair is lying. The amount of doubt I have over there being two survivors is enormous.

Capisce!

(I'm at school again but I'm about to go grocery shopping, please don't set the thread on fire/set each other/the mods on fire pls I want to come back to a nice, orderly, chaotic home tHAT DOESN'T HAVE FIRE)
@Nerasis @raiccoon
Whoops. My phone really, REALLY loves its autocorrect.

re Color: Mine is a totally different color as well - I think everyone is a specific color regardless of alignment, which I'm also basing on this post.

I'm ASSUMING that Bear was town because Angel is usually a town role. However, there's a couple potential other setups that are tickling the back of my mind (three hour car rides are great for thinking things over), but I don't know if I want to go quite so far as to voice them aloud.

Capisce!

I'm also with @TheNightDancer, and one of the Stormdreamer/Cognitive pair is lying. The amount of doubt I have over there being two survivors is enormous.

Capisce!

(I'm at school again but I'm about to go grocery shopping, please don't set the thread on fire/set each other/the mods on fire pls I want to come back to a nice, orderly, chaotic home tHAT DOESN'T HAVE FIRE)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
I was about to vote for Stan when I remembered that we're in night phase and can't vote and that her vote was during the day.

Still considering a Stanari vote btw. Ask me when I come back later.
I was about to vote for Stan when I remembered that we're in night phase and can't vote and that her vote was during the day.

Still considering a Stanari vote btw. Ask me when I come back later.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Lockdown - Please do not post until the day post is up.
Lockdown - Please do not post until the day post is up.
2rHLxZD.png
" "

Day Three

It had been quite stressful - for you the competition had started becoming more and more intense. You wasn't even sure if you were going to hold up, especially after the last two nights when you had to watch numerous idols leave the competition. Your breath hitched in your throat and you could feel yourself tense. It was getting cut throat indeed. Yet, it appeared as if everyone else was not as concerned as you were. Odd.

You needed a breather before your performance. The room was strifling and sitting around was only making you feel more and more uneasy. Rising from your seat, you quietly slipped off the stage and through the satin curtains into the back, walking through inky darkness as you attempted to make your way outside. Some fresh air may do you some good.

Though something caught your attention and you had heard a commotion. What was that? You wondered? It almost sounded as if there was a bit of a struggle. Silently you crept towards the sound, intent on figuring out what it was, but by the time you got there you only caught sight of two idols walking away from each other, one with a disapproving look on their face. Staying back and out of sight, you saw them both disappear into the shadows that enveloped the backstage, but just before they both disappeared from your sight, it seemed as if one of them had a rather satisfying grin upon their lips.

How strange... Why would they be looking at the other retreating idol that way? Something about it sent a chill creeping up your spine.

Shaking your head you tried to dispel the notion and found yourself finally outside - the crisp refreshing air hitting your nose as you breathed in deeply. Just what was needed.

Yet even in your reverie, you heard the numerous monitors flickering to life around the perimeter as they came on in unison, Cosmo's face becoming the center front of the image on every screen.

I have any announcement. She cleared her throat before continuing. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of the idols did not feel well after their performance. But we wish them the best in their next one! We're rooting for them!"

They felt sick after performing? Wonder why..? Things were just becoming more strange by the minute and for a breadth of a second you began to wonder if you may even see the end of this competition. It looked more and more as if sabotage was becoming a frequent thing and all the idols were forgetting about their friendship standards and solely focused on winning alone. And by any means necessary.

It was at that point you came to the realization you would have to be careful from here on out. If not, you would not make it to the end for sure.

Day has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 20:00 FRT on the 27th. Please submit your lynch votes via the lynch thread.
" "

Day Three

It had been quite stressful - for you the competition had started becoming more and more intense. You wasn't even sure if you were going to hold up, especially after the last two nights when you had to watch numerous idols leave the competition. Your breath hitched in your throat and you could feel yourself tense. It was getting cut throat indeed. Yet, it appeared as if everyone else was not as concerned as you were. Odd.

You needed a breather before your performance. The room was strifling and sitting around was only making you feel more and more uneasy. Rising from your seat, you quietly slipped off the stage and through the satin curtains into the back, walking through inky darkness as you attempted to make your way outside. Some fresh air may do you some good.

Though something caught your attention and you had heard a commotion. What was that? You wondered? It almost sounded as if there was a bit of a struggle. Silently you crept towards the sound, intent on figuring out what it was, but by the time you got there you only caught sight of two idols walking away from each other, one with a disapproving look on their face. Staying back and out of sight, you saw them both disappear into the shadows that enveloped the backstage, but just before they both disappeared from your sight, it seemed as if one of them had a rather satisfying grin upon their lips.

How strange... Why would they be looking at the other retreating idol that way? Something about it sent a chill creeping up your spine.

Shaking your head you tried to dispel the notion and found yourself finally outside - the crisp refreshing air hitting your nose as you breathed in deeply. Just what was needed.

Yet even in your reverie, you heard the numerous monitors flickering to life around the perimeter as they came on in unison, Cosmo's face becoming the center front of the image on every screen.

I have any announcement. She cleared her throat before continuing. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of the idols did not feel well after their performance. But we wish them the best in their next one! We're rooting for them!"

They felt sick after performing? Wonder why..? Things were just becoming more strange by the minute and for a breadth of a second you began to wonder if you may even see the end of this competition. It looked more and more as if sabotage was becoming a frequent thing and all the idols were forgetting about their friendship standards and solely focused on winning alone. And by any means necessary.

It was at that point you came to the realization you would have to be careful from here on out. If not, you would not make it to the end for sure.

Day has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 20:00 FRT on the 27th. Please submit your lynch votes via the lynch thread.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
So, nobody died. That's interesting - I wonder if/how the kill failed...
So, nobody died. That's interesting - I wonder if/how the kill failed...
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer

Did you try to kill someone? That sentience doesn't sound right.

~Relax
@TheNightDancer

~Relax
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-03-25 21:14:40] -cut- That reads list is purely based on vibes, that's why it shouldn't be taken too seriously. However I though @LibreNoctre was slightly scummy because they were not very active amd I know that they tend to lurk whenever they're mafia but then now that they've oksted more, I'm not so sure anymore [/quote] Sussed you awhile back there, in case you missed. Also, typos. And* Posted* Thought* Still squinting over your enough-posts-to-stay-in-the-game-but-not-enough-to-be-sussed activity. I have more to add on. [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-03-23 18:40:11] -cut- Bbbbut~ We have a time limit, which means we need to hurry up on lynching. We cannot spare a first day lynch, not in this type of game. We could lynch inactive people, but that won't do much in the way of finding scum. Lynching inactive is safer, in a sense, and a viable option, of course, but inactives will be replaced anyway so there is a drawback. Relax~ [/quote] You say Day 1 lynches are important, yet you do not ask questions to scumhunt. You did not even vote, for a mod or anyone else. [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-03-23 19:11:27] -cut- [quote]You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?[/quote] Depends on what faction i am in, what role i have, etc. But in my case, i'd probably reveal myself, as i know at least one role that probably wouldn't want me dead. If only one person voted against me, then i'd probably label them as an executioner until further evidence arrives. [i]Relax~[/i] [/quote] Uh, just because only one person votes for you doesn't mean that they're an executioner, and your quickness to pin that role on someone is making me squint. For example, I could find you suspicious now (which I do), vote for you, and for some unforeseen reason I am unable to come online again. If there happens to be a better lynch candidate, I would not have been able to change my vote. That does not make me any more of an executioner. [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-03-25 16:35:58] -cut- @ TheNightDancer Is pinging me off the tiniest bit. Most the "I really expected you to die" Part. It makes it seem like they were trying to kill you, but they were redirected or otherwise stopped. -cut- [/quote] [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-03-26 20:51:44] @TheNightDancer Did you try to kill someone? That sentience doesn't sound right. ~Relax [/quote] I noted that you've sussed @TheNightDancer twice over similar events. Either you are town (or prot town) and Night is mafia, or if my suspicion is correct, then you are mafia trying to frame town. Anyways, my quirk is to ask at least 1 question in every post lol (that's why some posts were downright weird bc I couldn't think of one before I had to go) Is lemon tea or milk tea more desirable?
Winterreise wrote on 2017-03-25:
-cut-
That reads list is purely based on vibes, that's why it shouldn't be taken too seriously. However I though @LibreNoctre was slightly scummy because they were not very active amd I know that they tend to lurk whenever they're mafia but then now that they've oksted more, I'm not so sure anymore

Sussed you awhile back there, in case you missed.
Also, typos.
And*
Posted*
Thought*

Still squinting over your enough-posts-to-stay-in-the-game-but-not-enough-to-be-sussed activity.

I have more to add on.
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-03-23:
-cut-
Bbbbut~ We have a time limit, which means we need to hurry up on lynching. We cannot spare a first day lynch, not in this type of game. We could lynch inactive people, but that won't do much in the way of finding scum. Lynching inactive is safer, in a sense, and a viable option, of course, but inactives will be replaced anyway so there is a drawback.

Relax~
You say Day 1 lynches are important, yet you do not ask questions to scumhunt. You did not even vote, for a mod or anyone else.
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-03-23:
-cut-
Quote:
You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?

Depends on what faction i am in, what role i have, etc. But in my case, i'd probably reveal myself, as i know at least one role that probably wouldn't want me dead. If only one person voted against me, then i'd probably label them as an executioner until further evidence arrives.

Relax~

Uh, just because only one person votes for you doesn't mean that they're an executioner, and your quickness to pin that role on someone is making me squint. For example, I could find you suspicious now (which I do), vote for you, and for some unforeseen reason I am unable to come online again. If there happens to be a better lynch candidate, I would not have been able to change my vote. That does not make me any more of an executioner.
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-03-25:
-cut-
@ TheNightDancer Is pinging me off the tiniest bit. Most the "I really expected you to die" Part. It makes it seem like they were trying to kill you, but they were redirected or otherwise stopped.
-cut-
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-03-26:
@TheNightDancer

~Relax
I noted that you've sussed @TheNightDancer twice over similar events. Either you are town (or prot town) and Night is mafia, or if my suspicion is correct, then you are mafia trying to frame town.

Anyways, my quirk is to ask at least 1 question in every post lol (that's why some posts were downright weird bc I couldn't think of one before I had to go)

Is lemon tea or milk tea more desirable?

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34