Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
@Rosetta248 is kind of pinging me a lot but I think I just scumread her tone at this point

mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

questionnaires: DO N O T

winterreise is scummy as heck

(p. 7)
@Rosetta248 is kind of pinging me a lot but I think I just scumread her tone at this point

mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

questionnaires: DO N O T

winterreise is scummy as heck

(p. 7)
MM82e8q.png
whenever I forget my postreq I feel

MAX TENSION
whenever I forget my postreq I feel

MAX TENSION
MM82e8q.png
I don't know what on earth is happening, but I am neutral survivor. I just rechecked my rolecard, and it just says that I have to not be eliminated (ofc, its paraphrased). @Cognitive might be lying--I don't know, but given that this is a b*stard setup, nothing is for certain. Cog doesn't seem like they're lying, though (unless they're jester or lyncher on me...) Mafia wouldn't have risked this just to get me lynched, especially since we shouldn't be at mylo/lylo yet. So...I don't know?~Pri!

@raiccoon My fakeclaim in SnS2 was a huge fail *sobs*
You and @Rangiku were too good >.> ~pri!
I don't know what on earth is happening, but I am neutral survivor. I just rechecked my rolecard, and it just says that I have to not be eliminated (ofc, its paraphrased). @Cognitive might be lying--I don't know, but given that this is a b*stard setup, nothing is for certain. Cog doesn't seem like they're lying, though (unless they're jester or lyncher on me...) Mafia wouldn't have risked this just to get me lynched, especially since we shouldn't be at mylo/lylo yet. So...I don't know?~Pri!

@raiccoon My fakeclaim in SnS2 was a huge fail *sobs*
You and @Rangiku were too good >.> ~pri!
jghAv2V.png
remind me to check alignment ratio guesses later

crowlich is p town btw

3 maf is def too many imo

the daystart for today is pretty interesting mmmmmm

frick, sorry for pinging you rose. didn't see you were replaced.

hmmm I see maybe-a-slip. or not. hmm. is it? how max tension.
remind me to check alignment ratio guesses later

crowlich is p town btw

3 maf is def too many imo

the daystart for today is pretty interesting mmmmmm

frick, sorry for pinging you rose. didn't see you were replaced.

hmmm I see maybe-a-slip. or not. hmm. is it? how max tension.
MM82e8q.png
Lockdown - please do not post until the end of day post is up.
Lockdown - please do not post until the end of day post is up.
2rHLxZD.png

Night 2
The dressing room was packed - everyone was anxiously waiting for the announcement for the next idol to be voted out. Even you felt nervous - despite all the various sabotaging attempts and sneaking around the other idols had done last night, it might have affected your own performance.

Gulping nervously, you again reached for the hand of another idol, and their fingers curled around yours - a show of strength and resolve as everyone else intertwined gloved fingers.

Then Cosmo walked in, turning on the television before sitting down, her eyes focused on the screen as Hibiki walked onto the stage, her countenance calm as she tore open the pure white envelope.

Her eyes briefly scanned the black text printed on the sparkly white paper before she gasped, everyone in the room holding their breath in horrid anticipation. She tightened her grip on her microphone, bringing the instrument closer to her mouth as her hand trembled.

"... Hibiki..." She whispered, taking a shuddering breath in an attempt to calm herself.

The audience was silent as she calmly placed the microphone back on the stand, her eyes wet with unshed tears. To everyone's surprise, she began to laugh, her head thrown back as water trickled down her cheeks.

"Of course! In order to give these other idols a fair chance, you'd have to get rid of me even if I'm not competing!"

Sharing confused looks with each other, the fans shrugged. There was no reason they couldn't send Hibiki off with a last hurrah. Hopefully it'd make the young girl feel better, too.

"Hibiki! Hibiki! Hibiki!" The audience cried as the girl on stage took a bow, then blew a kiss to all of her adoring fans. They tossed up roses and stuffed animals, some of which she couldn't help but take before waving and exiting stage left.

Nerasis, Hibiki Shikyoin has been voted off the competition!

Night has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 18 FRT on the 26th. Please submit your night actions ASAP using your QTs

Night 2
The dressing room was packed - everyone was anxiously waiting for the announcement for the next idol to be voted out. Even you felt nervous - despite all the various sabotaging attempts and sneaking around the other idols had done last night, it might have affected your own performance.

Gulping nervously, you again reached for the hand of another idol, and their fingers curled around yours - a show of strength and resolve as everyone else intertwined gloved fingers.

Then Cosmo walked in, turning on the television before sitting down, her eyes focused on the screen as Hibiki walked onto the stage, her countenance calm as she tore open the pure white envelope.

Her eyes briefly scanned the black text printed on the sparkly white paper before she gasped, everyone in the room holding their breath in horrid anticipation. She tightened her grip on her microphone, bringing the instrument closer to her mouth as her hand trembled.

"... Hibiki..." She whispered, taking a shuddering breath in an attempt to calm herself.

The audience was silent as she calmly placed the microphone back on the stand, her eyes wet with unshed tears. To everyone's surprise, she began to laugh, her head thrown back as water trickled down her cheeks.

"Of course! In order to give these other idols a fair chance, you'd have to get rid of me even if I'm not competing!"

Sharing confused looks with each other, the fans shrugged. There was no reason they couldn't send Hibiki off with a last hurrah. Hopefully it'd make the young girl feel better, too.

"Hibiki! Hibiki! Hibiki!" The audience cried as the girl on stage took a bow, then blew a kiss to all of her adoring fans. They tossed up roses and stuffed animals, some of which she couldn't help but take before waving and exiting stage left.

Nerasis, Hibiki Shikyoin has been voted off the competition!

Night has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 18 FRT on the 26th. Please submit your night actions ASAP using your QTs
2rHLxZD.png
To explain my absence: my mum took my phone. Yay.

Will be active and catch up tomorrow

I wonder what will happen if we lynch the last mod? (sorry, gtg and wanted to fulfill my post req. I'm not suggesting another mod lynch)
To explain my absence: my mum took my phone. Yay.

Will be active and catch up tomorrow

I wonder what will happen if we lynch the last mod? (sorry, gtg and wanted to fulfill my post req. I'm not suggesting another mod lynch)
This missing six hours is messing with my perceptions of this game, I thought we had until this afternoon for day play.
This missing six hours is messing with my perceptions of this game, I thought we had until this afternoon for day play.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Make PriPara Fair Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make PriPara Fair Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date=2017-03-25 21:37:58] @/Rosetta248 is kind of pinging me a lot but I think I just scumread her tone at this point [/quote] she was replaced ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2148925/12#post_26341091]link to replacement psot[/url])
Stanari wrote on 2017-03-25:
@/Rosetta248 is kind of pinging me a lot but I think I just scumread her tone at this point

she was replaced

(link to replacement psot)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34