Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
@kirkfan2255
The mod vote has become more of a placeholder vote after remembering this game was timed. I intended to change it when a better target comes up. The reason why I didn't unvote was because a mod lunch is better than a no lunch. I didn't have any suspicions before I fell asleep, so I didn't change my vote to a player.
@kirkfan2255
The mod vote has become more of a placeholder vote after remembering this game was timed. I intended to change it when a better target comes up. The reason why I didn't unvote was because a mod lunch is better than a no lunch. I didn't have any suspicions before I fell asleep, so I didn't change my vote to a player.
jghAv2V.png
@Kirkfan2255
About the survivors stuff: Oh, I had assumed it might disadvantage town end game if the survivor sees a chance surviving better with maf and sways a lynch. Then again, I've never played with/been one, so I don't know too much about them.

Ugh, I was caught up at a practice and then I totally was engrossed rereading a book (lame, I know, but when you haven't been reading for a while, you just eat stuff up). Also, shorter cycles throw me off.

General note, the amount of town softclaims is really worrying me. It seems too casual to me...
@Kirkfan2255
About the survivors stuff: Oh, I had assumed it might disadvantage town end game if the survivor sees a chance surviving better with maf and sways a lynch. Then again, I've never played with/been one, so I don't know too much about them.

Ugh, I was caught up at a practice and then I totally was engrossed rereading a book (lame, I know, but when you haven't been reading for a while, you just eat stuff up). Also, shorter cycles throw me off.

General note, the amount of town softclaims is really worrying me. It seems too casual to me...
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
I have a 3 hour exam, in 35 mins. Will be back after that
I have a 3 hour exam, in 35 mins. Will be back after that
Lockdown! - please refrain from posting until the end of night post is up
Lockdown! - please refrain from posting until the end of night post is up
2rHLxZD.png
Day Two

You gulped nervously. Your performance had gone amazingly well as always, and the other idols looked as nervous, some fiddling with their PriTickets, but you felt more trepidation than the others felt at the moment. After both Mew and New had been kicked off yesterday, you didn't really want to get kicked out of the competition. You squirmed nervously. You really didn't want to do this, but if you were to stand any chance of winning, you'd have to sabotage the others remaining in the competition.

You carefully removed your heels - they would make a lot of noise after all - before sneaking a glance back at the room where most of the idols were sitting, all of their eyes avidly watching the performance on the television. Even Hibiki and Cosmo had their eyes glued to the screen, tracing every movement danced and every note sung. Good. Hopefully they would forgive you. Hopefully...

It was for everyone's good right? Right? You meandered back to your dressing room, aiming to freshen up before joining the other. The door was ajar when you entered though, and your lips twisted into a frown. Who would visit your dressing room? Sabotage? Gulping, you picked up the piece of paper left on the dressing table, reading over the words left on it. Oh... That was tempting. Very tempting. But the other idols... Did they get this too? Or was it only you? You nervously glanced about, before seeing the two tickboxes on the paper, and the pen left next to it. What to pick, you pondered, before seeing the careful arrangement of the pen next to the blank "Accept" box. But then your eyes moved back to "Decline", and you bit your lip. What to choose?"

They didn't look nervous at all, you noted, eyes roving over the other idols. Most of them sat down calmly. You gritted your teeth. If you didn't do something, you'd be kicked out. Quietly, you snuck out of the room, ignoring the music coming from the television. You'd have to get the summary later.

Careful not to let the other idol see you, you watched their actions curiously, before committing it to memory. Smiling to yourself, you enacted the action upon another idol. They'd find out what you'd down after their performance.

"You argued long and hard, the other idol adamantly refusing to leave, wanting to continue and prove themself the best. But your words wore them down, and with their somewhat reluctant nod, they left the Prism Store, and you nodded as their name was called. Quietly making your way back to the main room, you could hear Cosmo and Hibiki asking in frantic voices where the other idol was. Taking care to sound disheveled, you answered them in a panting voice: "They left! I couldn't stop them. I'm sorry."

An idol has retired from the competition: Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel

Day has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 2 FRT on the 26th. Please submit your votes using the lynch thread.
Day Two

You gulped nervously. Your performance had gone amazingly well as always, and the other idols looked as nervous, some fiddling with their PriTickets, but you felt more trepidation than the others felt at the moment. After both Mew and New had been kicked off yesterday, you didn't really want to get kicked out of the competition. You squirmed nervously. You really didn't want to do this, but if you were to stand any chance of winning, you'd have to sabotage the others remaining in the competition.

You carefully removed your heels - they would make a lot of noise after all - before sneaking a glance back at the room where most of the idols were sitting, all of their eyes avidly watching the performance on the television. Even Hibiki and Cosmo had their eyes glued to the screen, tracing every movement danced and every note sung. Good. Hopefully they would forgive you. Hopefully...

It was for everyone's good right? Right? You meandered back to your dressing room, aiming to freshen up before joining the other. The door was ajar when you entered though, and your lips twisted into a frown. Who would visit your dressing room? Sabotage? Gulping, you picked up the piece of paper left on the dressing table, reading over the words left on it. Oh... That was tempting. Very tempting. But the other idols... Did they get this too? Or was it only you? You nervously glanced about, before seeing the two tickboxes on the paper, and the pen left next to it. What to pick, you pondered, before seeing the careful arrangement of the pen next to the blank "Accept" box. But then your eyes moved back to "Decline", and you bit your lip. What to choose?"

They didn't look nervous at all, you noted, eyes roving over the other idols. Most of them sat down calmly. You gritted your teeth. If you didn't do something, you'd be kicked out. Quietly, you snuck out of the room, ignoring the music coming from the television. You'd have to get the summary later.

Careful not to let the other idol see you, you watched their actions curiously, before committing it to memory. Smiling to yourself, you enacted the action upon another idol. They'd find out what you'd down after their performance.

"You argued long and hard, the other idol adamantly refusing to leave, wanting to continue and prove themself the best. But your words wore them down, and with their somewhat reluctant nod, they left the Prism Store, and you nodded as their name was called. Quietly making your way back to the main room, you could hear Cosmo and Hibiki asking in frantic voices where the other idol was. Taking care to sound disheveled, you answered them in a panting voice: "They left! I couldn't stop them. I'm sorry."

An idol has retired from the competition: Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel

Day has now begun. You may continue to post until lock down at 2 FRT on the 26th. Please submit your votes using the lynch thread.
2rHLxZD.png
Action results are being sent out momentarily. Bear with me trying to get the hang of modding again.

(Also, Bear is white. Let me try to figure out how to get her color to show up >_<)
Action results are being sent out momentarily. Bear with me trying to get the hang of modding again.

(Also, Bear is white. Let me try to figure out how to get her color to show up >_<)
2rHLxZD.png
Hmmmm. Hm, hm hm hm hm.

So I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the mafia doesn't have as much thread awareness as I thought. Bear made exactly 4 posts over the course of day 1, none of them anything I would consider making a threat to mafia. Though (much as I hate to admit it) managing to hit the angel was a pretty good stroke of luck for them.

Also I looked up Mikan Shiratama and she's freaking adorable. I might have to watch this anime.

Y'all. Y'all. We gotta vote today.

@LibreNoctre @Rosetta248 @SoullessARMY
I'd love to hear more game-related things from you three. If you had to choose right this second, who is your gut-reaction most scummy read?

Capisce!

@Crowlich
I'm still not convinced, I guess. I think there's more RNG to it than that, and, speaking from experience, you can find obscure ways to make a character fit just about any role. Though at least from what I see, our one confirmed character is pretty on the nose in terms of ability.

Capisce!
Hmmmm. Hm, hm hm hm hm.

So I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the mafia doesn't have as much thread awareness as I thought. Bear made exactly 4 posts over the course of day 1, none of them anything I would consider making a threat to mafia. Though (much as I hate to admit it) managing to hit the angel was a pretty good stroke of luck for them.

Also I looked up Mikan Shiratama and she's freaking adorable. I might have to watch this anime.

Y'all. Y'all. We gotta vote today.

@LibreNoctre @Rosetta248 @SoullessARMY
I'd love to hear more game-related things from you three. If you had to choose right this second, who is your gut-reaction most scummy read?

Capisce!

@Crowlich
I'm still not convinced, I guess. I think there's more RNG to it than that, and, speaking from experience, you can find obscure ways to make a character fit just about any role. Though at least from what I see, our one confirmed character is pretty on the nose in terms of ability.

Capisce!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255
I thought the same when I saw the results - Bearclaws had been pretty quiet. I thought maf might go for more vocal targets, like you. Honestly, I'm kinda sus because you didn't die, I really expected you to. But that's pretty baseless right now, mostly something I'm just keeping in mind for now (just worried about town-leading scum, I suppose).
@kirkfan2255
I thought the same when I saw the results - Bearclaws had been pretty quiet. I thought maf might go for more vocal targets, like you. Honestly, I'm kinda sus because you didn't die, I really expected you to. But that's pretty baseless right now, mostly something I'm just keeping in mind for now (just worried about town-leading scum, I suppose).
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer
I expected to die too, but my luck usually runs on either I die n1 or I live to the end of the game.
@TheNightDancer
I expected to die too, but my luck usually runs on either I die n1 or I live to the end of the game.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
-fish flops on in- So some IRL things suddenly came up, can I get replaced or something? ;w;

I would ask in my QT but it got deleted
-fish flops on in- So some IRL things suddenly came up, can I get replaced or something? ;w;

I would ask in my QT but it got deleted
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34