Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][i]Please do not post here unless you have [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2148080/1]signed[/url] up for this game! [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gNwFK92.png[/img][/center][/i][/center] This was it; the time had finally come! You stood within the shadows, eagerly awaiting your chance to take the stage and show the world just what you had to offer - how good you really are. Center stage is where you wanted to be, before the crowd and giving it your all. You knew that despite the fact that you would have to compete against your friends, you were not going to hold back! This was the one chance you had to become the greatest ever known and you were not about to let go of that. Not now. You could hear it - the announcements. The moment was practically upon you. Satin curtains swept aside and you were momentarily blinded by bright white lights before you could see through the offending luminescence. Once your sensitive eyes adjusted, the crowd in the auditorium became visible, their loud voices filling you with excitement. You clutched the mic in your hand tightly, sucking in a sharp breath as you straightened your back and got ready to step into the spotlight once your name was called, steeled with determination to impress the crowd. As you prepare yourself, from the corner of your eye you saw figures approach - the other contestants. Your friends. Mentally you calmed yourself; even as much as you wished not to compete against them, it was the inevitable. You hoped later they could forgive you but for now the competition was most important. Yet, you could hear their hushed whispers from behind you, a frenzy of questions on who was going to win and become the best ever known. You also could hear each of them exclaim that they would do what it takes to win, even if it meant using uncouth means to do so. Was it true? Would your friends actually do this? You tried to shake the feeling off - it wasn't something you wanted to focus on. Instead you returned your attention to the task at hand: the loud chimes of your name finally being called. Once you finished your performance you walked back into the shade of the large curtains, where you heaved a sigh of relief. Still though, you could hear small, almost insignificant whispers, and your previous thoughts haunted you once more. Would they? Would they really? Your own friends? You fought back a gulp and the bile threatening to rise up your throat as the discussion continued, the answer haunting you: [i]Yes, yes they would.[/i]
Please do not post here unless you have signed up for this game!

gNwFK92.png

This was it; the time had finally come! You stood within the shadows, eagerly awaiting your chance to take the stage and show the world just what you had to offer - how good you really are. Center stage is where you wanted to be, before the crowd and giving it your all. You knew that despite the fact that you would have to compete against your friends, you were not going to hold back! This was the one chance you had to become the greatest ever known and you were not about to let go of that. Not now.

You could hear it - the announcements. The moment was practically upon you. Satin curtains swept aside and you were momentarily blinded by bright white lights before you could see through the offending luminescence. Once your sensitive eyes adjusted, the crowd in the auditorium became visible, their loud voices filling you with excitement. You clutched the mic in your hand tightly, sucking in a sharp breath as you straightened your back and got ready to step into the spotlight once your name was called, steeled with determination to impress the crowd. As you prepare yourself, from the corner of your eye you saw figures approach - the other contestants. Your friends.

Mentally you calmed yourself; even as much as you wished not to compete against them, it was the inevitable. You hoped later they could forgive you but for now the competition was most important. Yet, you could hear their hushed whispers from behind you, a frenzy of questions on who was going to win and become the best ever known. You also could hear each of them exclaim that they would do what it takes to win, even if it meant using uncouth means to do so.

Was it true? Would your friends actually do this?

You tried to shake the feeling off - it wasn't something you wanted to focus on. Instead you returned your attention to the task at hand: the loud chimes of your name finally being called.

Once you finished your performance you walked back into the shade of the large curtains, where you heaved a sigh of relief. Still though, you could hear small, almost insignificant whispers, and your previous thoughts haunted you once more. Would they? Would they really? Your own friends?

You fought back a gulp and the bile threatening to rise up your throat as the discussion continued, the answer haunting you: Yes, yes they would.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
-==o Information

Signup thread

Discussion thread

Lynch Thread

Day 1: Start

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

-==o Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104

• This is a non-rp b*stard setup. Please do not roleplay your role.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No drama/arguing that is not to do with the game. Expect there to be finger pointing and sussing as well as accusations, as that is the base nature for Mafia. However, if you feel anyone is being uncessarily rude, aggressive or outright nasty, then please contact one of the mods to get it straightened out. If you notice that a mod is acting disrespectfully, let another mod know so they can sort it out.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreadsheets are okay under the following conditions:

• They must be kept locked. Only you may edit them, it has to be kept in view mode only for everyone else.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet they can make their own or copy yours, but each individual player may only edit their own spreadsheet.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again, no multiple user editing. All of us mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets containing information related to this game.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any public spreadsheets.This included but is not limited to: night action results(investigative or otherwise), known roles or alignments shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results or other ability results. You may add any information/claims to your spreadsheet that have already been shared on the discussion thread, however you are not allowed to add your own opinion in your spreadsheet. If you're not sure whether you're allowed to add a certain piece of information or not, contact a mod.

• Players will be assigned their own QT. Night actions and questions must be submitted via your QT as to expedite your request as quickly as possible since every mod may be active at different times. Please do not PM the mods for anything game related.

• No game throwing. Meaning no deliberately working against your wincon as stated in your rolecard.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We want this be fun and enjoyable for anyone and no one should feel out of place or ostrasized. Please keep in mind that we ask you to not be over the top or unncessarily agressive. Last thing we want is for the game to fall apart due to the game being taken out of context.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged, but only during night cycles! Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Editing and deleting posts are not permitted. If you double posted, let us know so you can gain permission to delete the extra post.

• Screenshots/copy pasta anything you receive in private to the discussion thread is not allowed. This also goes for anything the mods tell you in PMs. Paraphrasing what we have told you is okay, though.

• You will have a post requirement of two constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in you being replaced. If any of us have to warn you more than twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing, posting within assigned QTs or PMs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be twenty four hours long and nights will be twelve hours long with a six hour lockdown period.

• Abilities marked with a [P] mean passive, [A] mean active [L] means lightning [D] means day ability and if it is not marked it is solely a night ability. -addendum
-==o Information

Signup thread

Discussion thread

Lynch Thread

Day 1: Start

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

-==o Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104

• This is a non-rp b*stard setup. Please do not roleplay your role.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No drama/arguing that is not to do with the game. Expect there to be finger pointing and sussing as well as accusations, as that is the base nature for Mafia. However, if you feel anyone is being uncessarily rude, aggressive or outright nasty, then please contact one of the mods to get it straightened out. If you notice that a mod is acting disrespectfully, let another mod know so they can sort it out.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreadsheets are okay under the following conditions:

• They must be kept locked. Only you may edit them, it has to be kept in view mode only for everyone else.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet they can make their own or copy yours, but each individual player may only edit their own spreadsheet.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again, no multiple user editing. All of us mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets containing information related to this game.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any public spreadsheets.This included but is not limited to: night action results(investigative or otherwise), known roles or alignments shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results or other ability results. You may add any information/claims to your spreadsheet that have already been shared on the discussion thread, however you are not allowed to add your own opinion in your spreadsheet. If you're not sure whether you're allowed to add a certain piece of information or not, contact a mod.

• Players will be assigned their own QT. Night actions and questions must be submitted via your QT as to expedite your request as quickly as possible since every mod may be active at different times. Please do not PM the mods for anything game related.

• No game throwing. Meaning no deliberately working against your wincon as stated in your rolecard.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We want this be fun and enjoyable for anyone and no one should feel out of place or ostrasized. Please keep in mind that we ask you to not be over the top or unncessarily agressive. Last thing we want is for the game to fall apart due to the game being taken out of context.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged, but only during night cycles! Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Editing and deleting posts are not permitted. If you double posted, let us know so you can gain permission to delete the extra post.

• Screenshots/copy pasta anything you receive in private to the discussion thread is not allowed. This also goes for anything the mods tell you in PMs. Paraphrasing what we have told you is okay, though.

• You will have a post requirement of two constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in you being replaced. If any of us have to warn you more than twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing, posting within assigned QTs or PMs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be twenty four hours long and nights will be twelve hours long with a six hour lockdown period.

• Abilities marked with a [P] mean passive, [A] mean active [L] means lightning [D] means day ability and if it is not marked it is solely a night ability. -addendum
-==o Players

1. SoullessARMY Stanari
  2. Bearclaws - Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel
  3. Kirkfan2255 - Kirkfan2255, Laala Manaka, Jester
  4. LibreNoctre - LibreNoctre, Leona West, Slave
  5. Crowlich - Crowlich, Shion Todo, Slave Master
  6. Stormdreamer
  7. Winterreise
  8. Rosetta248 Cognitive
  9. raiccoon
  10. TheNightDancer

Mods: @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold, @Silvernight104

Players: @SoullessARMY. @Bearclaws, @Kirkfan2255, @LibreNoctre, @Crowlich, @Stormdreamer, @Winterreise, @Rosetta248, @raiccoon, @TheNightDancer

Replacements: @Stanari, @DuskyFlareon, @Cognitive, @Alphadragon

Spectators: @Dogsblubblub, @Agrina, @Leremis

-==o Players

1. SoullessARMY Stanari
  2. Bearclaws - Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel
  3. Kirkfan2255 - Kirkfan2255, Laala Manaka, Jester
  4. LibreNoctre - LibreNoctre, Leona West, Slave
  5. Crowlich - Crowlich, Shion Todo, Slave Master
  6. Stormdreamer
  7. Winterreise
  8. Rosetta248 Cognitive
  9. raiccoon
  10. TheNightDancer

Mods: @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold, @Silvernight104

Players: @SoullessARMY. @Bearclaws, @Kirkfan2255, @LibreNoctre, @Crowlich, @Stormdreamer, @Winterreise, @Rosetta248, @raiccoon, @TheNightDancer

Replacements: @Stanari, @DuskyFlareon, @Cognitive, @Alphadragon

Spectators: @Dogsblubblub, @Agrina, @Leremis

You may post now! Role cards have been sent out!
You may post now! Role cards have been sent out!
FIRST.

Also I'm on my way to the dentist and will actually be able to play when I'm back in a few hours. Gotta play fast guys, we're on a timer.
FIRST.

Also I'm on my way to the dentist and will actually be able to play when I'm back in a few hours. Gotta play fast guys, we're on a timer.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Yea! >):3 I'm excited to play with y'all! ^-^

Max Tension!
Yea! >):3 I'm excited to play with y'all! ^-^

Max Tension!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
P.S. The times I'm on vary, but I'm normally on from 10:00-9:00 :3 Next week is my spring break so I might be on more :DDD

Max Tension!
P.S. The times I'm on vary, but I'm normally on from 10:00-9:00 :3 Next week is my spring break so I might be on more :DDD

Max Tension!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm generally on somewhere between 7:00 and 20:00 FR, but times vary with classes and such. I'm on break for the rest of this week and should be more consistent.
I'm generally on somewhere between 7:00 and 20:00 FR, but times vary with classes and such. I'm on break for the rest of this week and should be more consistent.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
I HAVE NEVER WATCHED THIS BUT LET'S DO THE THING YEAH!
I HAVE NEVER WATCHED THIS BUT LET'S DO THE THING YEAH!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Oh also
@ everyone

The section in your rolecard that is underlined and italicizes is your quirk and we would love it if you used those. :3
Oh also
@ everyone

The section in your rolecard that is underlined and italicizes is your quirk and we would love it if you used those. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34