Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara Mafia [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
@SilverNight104 With such a small game I don't think you'll need me, but I'd be willing to replace should it come to that.
@SilverNight104 With such a small game I don't think you'll need me, but I'd be willing to replace should it come to that.
vV5jbm.png
@DuskyFlareon, @Agrina

No problem. I got you both down. I just got home so I was finally able to get everything updated. :3

@Cognitive

I will still put you down anyhoo as you never know. I don't estimate this game to last more then a week tops but crap does happen and it's better safe then sorry.
@DuskyFlareon, @Agrina

No problem. I got you both down. I just got home so I was finally able to get everything updated. :3

@Cognitive

I will still put you down anyhoo as you never know. I don't estimate this game to last more then a week tops but crap does happen and it's better safe then sorry.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Silvernight104
Can I please be a sub? :)
@Silvernight104
Can I please be a sub? :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon

Sure! I got you down. <3
@Alphadragon

Sure! I got you down. <3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Hi! May I be a spectator in this mafia game?
Hi! May I be a spectator in this mafia game?
@potatosandwich

Sure thing! I'll ping @Rangiku so they know to add you to pinglists and will send you an invitation to the Discord server we're using for spec chats in a bit!
@potatosandwich

Sure thing! I'll ping @Rangiku so they know to add you to pinglists and will send you an invitation to the Discord server we're using for spec chats in a bit!
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3 4 5