Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara Mafia [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gNwFK92.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][b][i][size=4][color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#ff1900]w[/color][color=#ff2600]i[/color][color=#ff3300]l[/color][color=#ff4000]l[/color] [color=#ff5900]b[/color][color=#ff6600]e[/color][color=#ff7200]c[/color][color=#ff7f00]o[/color][color=#ff8d00]m[/color][color=#ff9b00]e[/color] [color=#ffb800]t[/color][color=#ffc600]h[/color][color=#ffd400]e[/color] [color=#fff100]g[/color][color=#ffff00]r[/color][color=#e6ff00]e[/color][color=#ccff00]a[/color][color=#b3ff00]t[/color][color=#99ff00]e[/color][color=#80ff00]s[/color][color=#66ff00]t[/color][color=#4dff00]![/color] [color=#1aff00]I[/color] [color=#00ff1c]w[/color][color=#00ff39]i[/color][color=#00ff55]l[/color][color=#00ff71]l[/color] [color=#00ffaa]b[/color][color=#00ffc6]e[/color][color=#00ffe3]c[/color][color=#00ffff]o[/color][color=#00e6ff]m[/color][color=#00ccff]e[/color] [color=#0099ff]t[/color][color=#0080ff]h[/color][color=#0066ff]e[/color] [color=#0033ff]D[/color][color=#001aff]i[/color][color=#0000ff]v[/color][color=#0f00ff]i[/color][color=#1f00ff]n[/color][color=#2e00ff]e[/color] [color=#4d00ff]I[/color][color=#5d00ff]d[/color][color=#6c00ff]o[/color][color=#7c00ff]l[/color][color=#8b00ff]![/color][/size][/b][/i][/center] [i]Welcome! You find yourself standing before a large, brightly decorated building. The ambiance of it allures you, drawing you in and filling you with excitement. Your chance - it's finally come! You have been waiting for what seems like an eternity. All your friends have heard about it, they're all looking forward to it so much they hardly ever talk about anything else anymore. One of the greatest competitions of all time... You will become a star - your name, known by everyone! Finally you will rise to the top, your friends will be so proud of you and admire your dedication. Your friends are all really supportive, and they're all really cool in their own way too! You have all been idols together for a while now, but you are still super good friends after all this time! You have a bad feeling thinking about them now, though... Surely you won't have to compete against them? Trying to shake the notion off, you enter the building then walk quickly across the plush, luxurious carpet. Your excitement grows with every step you take as you think about the newly announced competition - the competition where you could become the greatest idol ever: The Divine Idol! Your heart races and you nearly bounce with glee on your way to registration - but something catches your eye, causing your joy to instantly wane. Those you notice registering for the competition are people you know... Your friends! But... Why? Are you going to have to compete against them? Did they all really want to vie for the greatest title of all time? It seems that everyone wants it - they want to become the biggest name ever known as well. Still... You really don't want to have to compete against your friends. The very thought of it pains your heart. The potential to hurt one of them worries you. To make them angry with you... Yet... This is an opportunity of a lifetime. You don't want to miss it no matter what, even if your friends are to compete against you. Inside your heart, you know that you will regret it if you walk away. Turning back now is not an option. Deciding for certain this is what you want, you proceed with a new found determination. You will become the next Divine Idol!
gNwFK92.png

I will become the greatest! I will become the Divine Idol!

Welcome! You find yourself standing before a large, brightly decorated building. The ambiance of it allures you, drawing you in and filling you with excitement. Your chance - it's finally come! You have been waiting for what seems like an eternity. All your friends have heard about it, they're all looking forward to it so much they hardly ever talk about anything else anymore. One of the greatest competitions of all time... You will become a star - your name, known by everyone! Finally you will rise to the top, your friends will be so proud of you and admire your dedication. Your friends are all really supportive, and they're all really cool in their own way too! You have all been idols together for a while now, but you are still super good friends after all this time! You have a bad feeling thinking about them now, though... Surely you won't have to compete against them?

Trying to shake the notion off, you enter the building then walk quickly across the plush, luxurious carpet. Your excitement grows with every step you take as you think about the newly announced competition - the competition where you could become the greatest idol ever: The Divine Idol! Your heart races and you nearly bounce with glee on your way to registration - but something catches your eye, causing your joy to instantly wane. Those you notice registering for the competition are people you know... Your friends!

But... Why? Are you going to have to compete against them? Did they all really want to vie for the greatest title of all time? It seems that everyone wants it - they want to become the biggest name ever known as well. Still...

You really don't want to have to compete against your friends. The very thought of it pains your heart. The potential to hurt one of them worries you. To make them angry with you... Yet...

This is an opportunity of a lifetime. You don't want to miss it no matter what, even if your friends are to compete against you. Inside your heart, you know that you will regret it if you walk away. Turning back now is not an option. Deciding for certain this is what you want, you proceed with a new found determination. You will become the next Divine Idol!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
-==o Hello fellow idol!

This is a speedrun Mafia based on the anime PriPara (Prism Paradise) that is set to take place during a competion to become the next Divine Idol. You do not need to have watched the anime to play the Mafia. This will be a small game slated to run as soon as slots fill up and should not interfere with the upcoming Magical Mayhem. If this game does not end by March 29th, it will end in a stalemate.
-==o Hello fellow idol!

This is a speedrun Mafia based on the anime PriPara (Prism Paradise) that is set to take place during a competion to become the next Divine Idol. You do not need to have watched the anime to play the Mafia. This will be a small game slated to run as soon as slots fill up and should not interfere with the upcoming Magical Mayhem. If this game does not end by March 29th, it will end in a stalemate.
-==o Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104

• This is a non-rp b*stard setup. You can role play your role if you wish but it is not required.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No OOT drama/arguing. Expect there to be finger pointing and sussing as well as accusations as that is the base nature for Mafia. However, if you feel anyone is being unnecessarily rude, aggressive or outright nasty, then please contact one of the mods to get it straightened out. Even if you feel one of us is being out of line, let us know.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreed sheets are okay under the pretenses:

• They must be kept locked. Only you may access them and it has to be kept in view mode only.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet, they can make their own or copy yours. But each individual person must be only accessing it, themselves.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again no multiple user editing. All of us mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets in existence should they be constructed.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any public spreadsheets.This included but is not limited to: night action results(investigative or otherwise), known roles or alignments shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results or other ability results. You may add any information/claims to your spreadsheet that have already been shared in the discussion thread, however you are not allowed to add your own opinion in your spreadsheet. If you're not sure whether you're allowed to add a certain piece of information or not, contact a mod.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We want this be fun and enjoyable for anyone and no one should feel out of place or ostracized. Please keep in mind that we ask you to not be over the top or unnecessarily aggressive. Last thing we want is for the game to fall apart due to the game being taken out of context.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged! But only during night cycles. Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Editing and deleting posts are not permitted. If you double posted, let us know so you can gain permission to delete the extra post.

• Screenshots/copy pasta anything from the discussion thread is not allowed. This also goes with anything the mods tell you in PMs. Paraphrasing what we have told you though is okay.

• You will have a post requirement of two constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in you being replaced. If any of us have to warn you more then twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing, posting within assigned QTs or PMs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be twenty four hours long and nights will be twelve hours long with a six hour lockdown period.
-==o Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104

• This is a non-rp b*stard setup. You can role play your role if you wish but it is not required.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No OOT drama/arguing. Expect there to be finger pointing and sussing as well as accusations as that is the base nature for Mafia. However, if you feel anyone is being unnecessarily rude, aggressive or outright nasty, then please contact one of the mods to get it straightened out. Even if you feel one of us is being out of line, let us know.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreed sheets are okay under the pretenses:

• They must be kept locked. Only you may access them and it has to be kept in view mode only.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet, they can make their own or copy yours. But each individual person must be only accessing it, themselves.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again no multiple user editing. All of us mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets in existence should they be constructed.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any public spreadsheets.This included but is not limited to: night action results(investigative or otherwise), known roles or alignments shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results or other ability results. You may add any information/claims to your spreadsheet that have already been shared in the discussion thread, however you are not allowed to add your own opinion in your spreadsheet. If you're not sure whether you're allowed to add a certain piece of information or not, contact a mod.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We want this be fun and enjoyable for anyone and no one should feel out of place or ostracized. Please keep in mind that we ask you to not be over the top or unnecessarily aggressive. Last thing we want is for the game to fall apart due to the game being taken out of context.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged! But only during night cycles. Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Editing and deleting posts are not permitted. If you double posted, let us know so you can gain permission to delete the extra post.

• Screenshots/copy pasta anything from the discussion thread is not allowed. This also goes with anything the mods tell you in PMs. Paraphrasing what we have told you though is okay.

• You will have a post requirement of two constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in you being replaced. If any of us have to warn you more then twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing, posting within assigned QTs or PMs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be twenty four hours long and nights will be twelve hours long with a six hour lockdown period.
-==o Players/Subs/Specs:

Players

1. SoullessARMY
  2. Bearclaws
  3. Kirkfan2255
  4. LibreNoctre
  5. Crowlich
  6. Stormdreamer
  7. Winterreise
  8. Rosetta248
  9. raiccoon
  10. TheNightDancer

Substitutes

1. Stanari
  2. DuskyFlareon
  3. Cognitive
  4. Alphadragon

Spectators

1. Dogsblubblub
  2. Agrina
  3. Leremis
  4. poratosandwich
-==o Players/Subs/Specs:

Players

1. SoullessARMY
  2. Bearclaws
  3. Kirkfan2255
  4. LibreNoctre
  5. Crowlich
  6. Stormdreamer
  7. Winterreise
  8. Rosetta248
  9. raiccoon
  10. TheNightDancer

Substitutes

1. Stanari
  2. DuskyFlareon
  3. Cognitive
  4. Alphadragon

Spectators

1. Dogsblubblub
  2. Agrina
  3. Leremis
  4. poratosandwich
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
@Rangiku
:D sign me up
@Rangiku
:D sign me up
I think I was the one who reserved slot 7 :3?
I think I was the one who reserved slot 7 :3?
@Rangiku
SLOT SIX PLEASE :3
the most important question though: can we lunch the mods?
@Rangiku
SLOT SIX PLEASE :3
the most important question though: can we lunch the mods?
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer @Winterreise

You two have already reserved slots; you can't get anymore, lol.
@StormDreamer @Winterreise

You two have already reserved slots; you can't get anymore, lol.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104
*eats silver* Can I turn the "reserved" on Slot 6 to my username tho?
PLS
OR I'LL SWALLOW YOU :3
MODS MAKE DELICIOUS LUNCHES.
@SilverNight104
*eats silver* Can I turn the "reserved" on Slot 6 to my username tho?
PLS
OR I'LL SWALLOW YOU :3
MODS MAKE DELICIOUS LUNCHES.
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5