Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger games! {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 159 160
@KyaniteGem I don't know if there's any space left, but id so I'd like to contribute. Username: MaiatanFallan Ping: Yes, please! District: any! Dragon Name: Crystal Dragon Pronouns: she/her Dragon Icon: [img]http://a66.tinypic.com/mmzsea.jpg[/img] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30135470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301355/30135470_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KyaniteGem
I don't know if there's any space left, but id so I'd like to contribute.

Username: MaiatanFallan
Ping: Yes, please!
District: any!
Dragon Name: Crystal
Dragon Pronouns: she/her
Dragon Icon: mmzsea.jpg
Dragon:
30135470_350.png
@GilatheHybrid @Akenthief

your dragons have been added!!!

@MaiatanFallan
sadly theres no room for this round... However, your dragon will be first up next games!
@GilatheHybrid @Akenthief

your dragons have been added!!!

@MaiatanFallan
sadly theres no room for this round... However, your dragon will be first up next games!
WcUWOG9.png
@KyaniteGem
Thank you. And that's okay. I can't wait :3
@KyaniteGem
Thank you. And that's okay. I can't wait :3
@Twistedstripe, @Nyfian, @Enmity , @Hkomygf , @Marzal , @Fabro , @OriginalIAm , @Spudfarmer , @RedArmyGrif , @BloodSentry , @BlueBree , @DuskyFlareon , @DragonDrawer , @CrystalBones , @Augustuscaesar , @GiantPandroid , @MyNameIsTea , @NotQuiteToxic , @howrseplayer1234 , @Akenthief , @GilatheHybrid . @MaiatanFallan [rule] we now have our tributes! May the odds be ever in your favour! [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/50af9b9a1342495f911371b757b42f31.png[/img] {The games will begin as soon as I return home from work because unfortunately someone got called into work today :/ . so 7pm fr time or 19:00 as it shows on the clock on here!}
@Twistedstripe, @Nyfian, @Enmity , @Hkomygf , @Marzal , @Fabro , @OriginalIAm , @Spudfarmer , @RedArmyGrif , @BloodSentry , @BlueBree , @DuskyFlareon , @DragonDrawer , @CrystalBones , @Augustuscaesar , @GiantPandroid , @MyNameIsTea , @NotQuiteToxic , @howrseplayer1234 , @Akenthief , @GilatheHybrid . @MaiatanFallan

we now have our tributes! May the odds be ever in your favour!
50af9b9a1342495f911371b757b42f31.png

{The games will begin as soon as I return home from work because unfortunately someone got called into work today :/ . so 7pm fr time or 19:00 as it shows on the clock on here!}
WcUWOG9.png
@KyaniteGem

Eek! I'm so excited! May the odds be in everyone's favour but a tiny bit more in mine.
@KyaniteGem

Eek! I'm so excited! May the odds be in everyone's favour but a tiny bit more in mine.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
May the odds be ever in your favor!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Twistedstripe, @Nyfian, @Enmity , @Hkomygf , @Fabro , @OriginalIAm , @Spudfarmer , @RedArmyGrif , @BloodSentry , @BlueBree , @DuskyFlareon , @DragonDrawer , @CrystalBones , @Augustuscaesar , @GiantPandroid , @MyNameIsTea , @NotQuiteToxic , @howrseplayer1234 , @Akenthief , @GilatheHybrid . @MaiatanFallan

MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVORS!!!!!!!!!
@Twistedstripe, @Nyfian, @Enmity , @Hkomygf , @Fabro , @OriginalIAm , @Spudfarmer , @RedArmyGrif , @BloodSentry , @BlueBree , @DuskyFlareon , @DragonDrawer , @CrystalBones , @Augustuscaesar , @GiantPandroid , @MyNameIsTea , @NotQuiteToxic , @howrseplayer1234 , @Akenthief , @GilatheHybrid . @MaiatanFallan

MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVORS!!!!!!!!!
@Marzal

And may they be in your favor as well!
@Marzal

And may they be in your favor as well!
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
So yeah till then you're all more than welcome to rp as your dragons conversingnwith the other dragons if you'd like to. Have be all the more tragic when everyone has to stab others in the back >:3c
So yeah till then you're all more than welcome to rp as your dragons conversingnwith the other dragons if you'd like to. Have be all the more tragic when everyone has to stab others in the back >:3c
WcUWOG9.png
@duskyflareon " So you are my partner? Well I wish you the best. Let the might of windsinger bless our district and may our enemies be crushed in the wake of our hurricane!... Pardon me I'm just getting a bit excited."
@duskyflareon " So you are my partner? Well I wish you the best. Let the might of windsinger bless our district and may our enemies be crushed in the wake of our hurricane!... Pardon me I'm just getting a bit excited."

96cg1u.jpg 141p3s8.jpg giphy.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 159 160