@antisocialgem

Daily. The time of day may vary, tho.
@antisocialgem

Daily. The time of day may vary, tho.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
The Guarding Dark looked down at the small Fae it had tied to a tree. "I am sorry for this," it said, "but I must ensure I may return to my charges. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten." It then turned, travelling into the heart of the arena. It knew that it would have to fight other dragons eventually. Have to directly kill them, not just wait. But for now? It would avoid the others. And when the game was down to only a few dragons... that was when The Guarding Dark would strike.
The Guarding Dark looked down at the small Fae it had tied to a tree. "I am sorry for this," it said, "but I must ensure I may return to my charges. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten." It then turned, travelling into the heart of the arena. It knew that it would have to fight other dragons eventually. Have to directly kill them, not just wait. But for now? It would avoid the others. And when the game was down to only a few dragons... that was when The Guarding Dark would strike.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[center] The night comes, and the tributes settle in for the night. --------------------------- [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/c085/f/2017/079/d/5/3_nightone_1_by_keyraven-db30we1.png[/img] --------------- After the bloodbath that was the contracting arena, Metis sits and thinks. So many supplies lost. Her poor, poor tributes would die soon if they weren't given something to eat- and to kill each other in. Having made up her mind, she fills the Cornucopia with food and weapons, and projects a message accross the sky. [b]"SUPPLIES IN CORNUCOPIA. COME AND GET THEM."[/b] ------------------------------- [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/387c/f/2017/079/1/6/3_nightone_2__feast__by_keyraven-db30wdx.png[/img] --------------------------------- Welp. That didn't do much. Only Valentine and Elluka managed to get any supplies. I would watch out for those two if I were you... The sun rises over the remains of the feast and the tributes begin to wake, shuffling around as they struggle to survive. ----------------------------------- [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7c38/f/2017/079/b/e/4_daytwo_1_by_keyraven-db30wdr.png[/img] ------------------------------------ Looks like those previous supplies didn't do much to help poor Valentines sanity. And I wonder what will happen in The Guarding Dark and Kobe run into each other. Metis smiles, rubbing her claws together. Maybe they'll kill each other. ----------------------------------------- A couple deaths from the feast, but that's all today! [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/b890/f/2017/079/a/d/4_daytwo_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wdm.png[/img] ---------------------- By the way- If your dragons dies and you don't want to be pinged for daily updates anymore, let me know and I'll remove you. Don't worry- you'll still be pinged for prizes! -------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis[/center]

The night comes, and the tributes settle in for the night.

3_nightone_1_by_keyraven-db30we1.png

After the bloodbath that was the contracting arena, Metis sits and thinks. So many supplies lost. Her poor, poor tributes would die soon if they weren't given something to eat- and to kill each other in. Having made up her mind, she fills the Cornucopia with food and weapons, and projects a message accross the sky.

"SUPPLIES IN CORNUCOPIA. COME AND GET THEM."

3_nightone_2__feast__by_keyraven-db30wdx.png

Welp. That didn't do much. Only Valentine and Elluka managed to get any supplies. I would watch out for those two if I were you...

The sun rises over the remains of the feast and the tributes begin to wake, shuffling around as they struggle to survive.

4_daytwo_1_by_keyraven-db30wdr.png

Looks like those previous supplies didn't do much to help poor Valentines sanity.

And I wonder what will happen in The Guarding Dark and Kobe run into each other. Metis smiles, rubbing her claws together. Maybe they'll kill each other.

A couple deaths from the feast, but that's all today!

4_daytwo_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wdm.png

By the way- If your dragons dies and you don't want to be pinged for daily updates anymore, let me know and I'll remove you. Don't worry- you'll still be pinged for prizes!

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
RIP Aurelianna. she got what she deserved lmaaooo
RIP Aurelianna. she got what she deserved lmaaooo
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
my fluffy pink boy is still kickin around! im so proud
my fluffy pink boy is still kickin around! im so proud
WcUWOG9.png
Shamal leaned back on the brush, thinking about home. He had no parents but his clan-mates were his family and he hoped he would return to them. Shamal laid down and slept in short, fitful bursts during the night. He kept his guard up, knowing there were few tributes still remaining.
Shamal leaned back on the brush, thinking about home. He had no parents but his clan-mates were his family and he hoped he would return to them. Shamal laid down and slept in short, fitful bursts during the night. He kept his guard up, knowing there were few tributes still remaining.
[center] Night falls yet again. The arena is quiet. ------------------- [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3caa/f/2017/079/6/5/5_nighttwo_1_by_keyraven-db30wdk.png[/img] ------------------------ The night was quiet, and as the sun rises, everyone rests. -------------------------------- [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/f0f0/f/2017/079/f/9/6_daythree_1_by_keyraven-db30wdg.png[/img] ----------------------------------- No Deaths Today! [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/03f7/f/2017/079/c/c/6_daythree_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wda.png[/img] -------------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis [/center]

Night falls yet again. The arena is quiet.

5_nighttwo_1_by_keyraven-db30wdk.png

The night was quiet, and as the sun rises, everyone rests.

6_daythree_1_by_keyraven-db30wdg.png

No Deaths Today!

6_daythree_2__status__by_keyraven-db30wda.png

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis

Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Shamal made his way carefully through the undergrowth. It had been a strange morning so far; since he had woken, he felt as if someone or something was watching him. He knew there were cameras in the arena, but this was a different kind of watching. He could feel something bad was near in his gut.
Shamal made his way carefully through the undergrowth. It had been a strange morning so far; since he had woken, he felt as if someone or something was watching him. He knew there were cameras in the arena, but this was a different kind of watching. He could feel something bad was near in his gut.
The Guarding Dark knew it had to preserve its strength. It could not waste its energy chasing down the other tributes. It would be patient, let the others run themselves down. When they were weakest, when the game was down to only it and another, then would be the time for action.
Of course, it had not reckoned on dealing with insomnia when it came up with this plan. It grumbled, turning over again. Some days, it really missed the days when it was pure shadow and will.
The Guarding Dark knew it had to preserve its strength. It could not waste its energy chasing down the other tributes. It would be patient, let the others run themselves down. When they were weakest, when the game was down to only it and another, then would be the time for action.
Of course, it had not reckoned on dealing with insomnia when it came up with this plan. It grumbled, turning over again. Some days, it really missed the days when it was pure shadow and will.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[center] [b] I'm going to be away this weekend and will not be able to post the daily updates. I apologize- they will resume on Monday. [/b] ---------------------------- It a cheerful night as the tributes rest. Arwen joins the Kobe and The Guarding Dark in alliance, and Shamel goes on the offensive --------------------------- [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/f434/f/2017/079/e/6/7_nightthree_1_by_keyraven-db30wd6.png[/img] ------------------------------- Day breaks and the Kobe Alliance goes hunting. Metis licks her lips in satisfaction. ------------------------------------ [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/e9d6/f/2017/079/3/4/8_dayfour_1_by_keyraven-db30wd2.png[/img] --------------------------------- Her appetite wetted by the Kobe Alliance's killings, Metis flicks her tail, causing hot magma to erupt from the center of the arena. The Kobe Alliance faces some challenges... ---------------------------------- [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/03ae/f/2017/079/6/a/8_dayfour_2__event__by_keyraven-db30wcy.png[/img] --------------------------------------- We're down to our final three! [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/0847/f/2017/079/f/3/8_dayfour_3__status__by_keyraven-db30wcw.png[/img] --------------------------- @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis [/center]

I'm going to be away this weekend and will not be able to post the daily updates. I apologize- they will resume on Monday.

It a cheerful night as the tributes rest.

Arwen joins the Kobe and The Guarding Dark in alliance, and Shamel goes on the offensive

7_nightthree_1_by_keyraven-db30wd6.png

Day breaks and the Kobe Alliance goes hunting. Metis licks her lips in satisfaction.

8_dayfour_1_by_keyraven-db30wd2.png

Her appetite wetted by the Kobe Alliance's killings, Metis flicks her tail, causing hot magma to erupt from the center of the arena.

The Kobe Alliance faces some challenges...

8_dayfour_2__event__by_keyraven-db30wcy.png

We're down to our final three!

8_dayfour_3__status__by_keyraven-db30wcw.png

Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9