Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~~ Sorneith Hunger Games {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mana quickly scooped up some knifes she had found. She glanced at the dragons around her, and her thoughts went wild. She could already taste their bitter blood as it... Mana sighed, and shook away her thoughts. She sprang up into the sky, spreading her wings and flying away.

Bloom started to dash away from the Cornucopia, without thinking twice about it. Though, she did stop to look back at Mana, but for no longer than just a second.
Mana quickly scooped up some knifes she had found. She glanced at the dragons around her, and her thoughts went wild. She could already taste their bitter blood as it... Mana sighed, and shook away her thoughts. She sprang up into the sky, spreading her wings and flying away.

Bloom started to dash away from the Cornucopia, without thinking twice about it. Though, she did stop to look back at Mana, but for no longer than just a second.
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
--------------------[center] The tributes, having fled from the Cornucopia, start to explore the dark and foreboding forested arena. The fae gamemaster watches from the tallest tree, flicking her tail impatiently. ------------------------------ [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/b0dd/f/2017/079/3/0/2_dayone_1_by_keyraven-db30wes.png[/img][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/9d60/f/2017/079/d/5/2_dayone_2_by_keyraven-db30wen.png[/img] -------------------------- Well well well, looks like we got our first kill. No blood, however, and after that rather uneventful bloodbath, I think we need some excitement in here. Metis flickered her crest, thinking. Soon, she stops, smiling, then stands, chanting and waving her claws from side to side. Her chest glows, and screams erupt as the magical barrier around the arena begins to move inward. ------------------------------ [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/74a5/f/2017/079/1/6/2_dayone_3_by_keyraven-db30wem.png[/img][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e4b7/f/2017/079/9/b/2_dayone_4_by_keyraven-db30wei.png[/img][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/65ce/f/2017/080/8/7/2_dayone_5_by_keyraven-db32dxc.png[/img] -------------------------------- Finally, some excitement. Metis smiles, satisfied, and curled, comfortably, into her tree branch, awaiting the night. -------------------------------------- Lots of deaths today! [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/cde6/f/2017/079/2/5/2_dayone_6__status__by_keyraven-db30we7.png[/img] ------------------------------ @Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis [/center]

The tributes, having fled from the Cornucopia, start to explore the dark and foreboding forested arena. The fae gamemaster watches from the tallest tree, flicking her tail impatiently.

2_dayone_1_by_keyraven-db30wes.png2_dayone_2_by_keyraven-db30wen.png

Well well well, looks like we got our first kill. No blood, however, and after that rather uneventful bloodbath, I think we need some excitement in here.

Metis flickered her crest, thinking. Soon, she stops, smiling, then stands, chanting and waving her claws from side to side. Her chest glows, and screams erupt as the magical barrier around the arena begins to move inward.

2_dayone_3_by_keyraven-db30wem.png2_dayone_4_by_keyraven-db30wei.png2_dayone_5_by_keyraven-db32dxc.png

Finally, some excitement. Metis smiles, satisfied, and curled, comfortably, into her tree branch, awaiting the night.

Lots of deaths today!

2_dayone_6__status__by_keyraven-db30we7.png

@Crystalinastar @RedArmyGrif @RedArmyGrif @Madsparkz @KyaniteGem @CuriousLoli @Anubiis @FValentine @browncoatparadox @antisocialgem @DuskyFlareon @DuskyFlareon @UltimateKitty @Hkomygf @Lavendetta @UltimateKitty @antisocialgem @FValentine @LibreNoctre @Nyfian @Crystalinastar @Anubiis

Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
MIGHTY PINK TUNDRA LIVES!!!!
MIGHTY PINK TUNDRA LIVES!!!!
WcUWOG9.png
Lloyd and Wayland why must you die so soon
Lloyd and Wayland why must you die so soon
sdSRvlV.png
Aurelianna keeps quiet at the sight of the bodies strewn across the area. She takes a deep breath, yet continues on with the game.
Aurelianna keeps quiet at the sight of the bodies strewn across the area. She takes a deep breath, yet continues on with the game.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Wow. Just jumped on, and at the cornucopia, my dragons Malubog and Saodacko were cowards. But in the first day, Malubog kills two, may have a shot at getting the most kills, runs into a border and dies. Saodacko has 1 kill, hopefully he doesn't end up with the same fate as Malubog XD
Wow. Just jumped on, and at the cornucopia, my dragons Malubog and Saodacko were cowards. But in the first day, Malubog kills two, may have a shot at getting the most kills, runs into a border and dies. Saodacko has 1 kill, hopefully he doesn't end up with the same fate as Malubog XD
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Severen why u do dis to me.
Severen why u do dis to me.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
Oooh the troop there including kobe might get some art when I get home! I'll be sure to post it here
Oooh the troop there including kobe might get some art when I get home! I'll be sure to post it here
WcUWOG9.png
Shamal shuddered, just barely escaping from an encounter with death. She raised her head toward the sky and thanked her sponsor for the axe that they had sent. Shamal huddled down, his sais and axe ready to attack those who crossed his path.
Shamal shuddered, just barely escaping from an encounter with death. She raised her head toward the sky and thanked her sponsor for the axe that they had sent. Shamal huddled down, his sais and axe ready to attack those who crossed his path.
@Kamme will each day in the hunger games be posted daily? Or every couple of hours?
@Kamme will each day in the hunger games be posted daily? Or every couple of hours?
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9