Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE FIRST SORNEITH WORLD TOURNAMENT
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Venue: Woodland Path Starting exp: 6218 Ending exp: 16970 Number of battles: 40 Loot: [item = minor health potion] x 2 [item = leafy pack] [size=2][i](seriously - 6 levels in and I got my first two drops today)[/i][/size] Obsidian had an extraordinarily close call with a Sakura Owl, and if it hadn't been for a health potion that had just dropped a couple of combats before, he would have been out. Also, the enemy seemed to all be on speed, given the sheer number of dodges today -- but the team retaliated with more criticals than usual! @troubleinsevens
Venue: Woodland Path
Starting exp: 6218
Ending exp: 16970
Number of battles: 40
Loot:

Minor Health Potion x 2 Leafy Pack

(seriously - 6 levels in and I got my first two drops today)

Obsidian had an extraordinarily close call with a Sakura Owl, and if it hadn't been for a health potion that had just dropped a couple of combats before, he would have been out. Also, the enemy seemed to all be on speed, given the sheer number of dodges today -- but the team retaliated with more criticals than usual!

@troubleinsevens
jt3PpxV.png
@Hopeless1 Thanks for the enthusiastic support! :D
@Hopeless1 Thanks for the enthusiastic support! :D
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@fosterson OMG. XD That comic is so great! XD
@fosterson OMG. XD That comic is so great! XD
@Fosterson I'm sad to be out, but I'll definitely continue to follow the shenanigans! Also, I love the comic, it's amazing :D

I'm also just gonna say, if and when there is a second world tournament, I am going to try soooo much harder >:3
@Fosterson I'm sad to be out, but I'll definitely continue to follow the shenanigans! Also, I love the comic, it's amazing :D

I'm also just gonna say, if and when there is a second world tournament, I am going to try soooo much harder >:3
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
@TroubleinSevens
today`s challenge

Starting Exp: 10201
Ending Exp: 19811
Loot: i cant believe we havent got even 1 familiar yet
@TroubleinSevens
today`s challenge

Starting Exp: 10201
Ending Exp: 19811
Loot: i cant believe we havent got even 1 familiar yet
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@TroubleinSevens The coli has been supremely generous to me today. Lots of larger enemy packs, and I was pretty much able to tackle the path in two long streaks for bonus exp! [b]Day 4[/b] Objective: 30- 40 Location: Woodland Path Starting Exp: 10806 Ending Exp: 20580 Number of battles: 40 Drops: [item=dented iron helmet][item=leafy pack][item=earthen might fragment]
@TroubleinSevens
The coli has been supremely generous to me today. Lots of larger enemy packs, and I was pretty much able to tackle the path in two long streaks for bonus exp!

Day 4
Objective: 30- 40
Starting Exp: 10806
Ending Exp: 20580
Drops:
Dented Iron Helmet Leafy Pack Earthen Might Fragment
@Fosterson

That art definitely counts! Also it was hilarious so good job there!
@Fosterson

That art definitely counts! Also it was hilarious so good job there!
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
[center][size=6][b]ROUND TWO START[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Day 5[/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5698.png[/img][/center] @SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @ZenithNadir @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses Since no other competitors lost dragons there are no replacements joining us, but we do have a grueling 40-50 battles today! And all teams must move up to the scorched forest! Good luck! (Semper I wasn't sure if you wanted to be on the watcher list so I'm pinging you today. If you don't want to be pinged I'll take you off!)
ROUND TWO START

Day 5
5698.png

@SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @ZenithNadir @Impception @Fosterson
@Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses

Since no other competitors lost dragons there are no replacements joining us, but we do have a grueling 40-50 battles today! And all teams must move up to the scorched forest! Good luck!

(Semper I wasn't sure if you wanted to be on the watcher list so I'm pinging you today. If you don't want to be pinged I'll take you off!)
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens I definitely still want to follow the events of the tournament, so yeah, please keep pinging me :D
@TroubleinSevens I definitely still want to follow the events of the tournament, so yeah, please keep pinging me :D
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
@troubleinsevens

Alas, Obsidian, Periwinkle, and Fern have perished in their second combat the Scorched Forest. Those cat golems are absolutely fatal! Let me strip them of their apparel and I'll send them your way.

@troubleinsevens

Alas, Obsidian, Periwinkle, and Fern have perished in their second combat the Scorched Forest. Those cat golems are absolutely fatal! Let me strip them of their apparel and I'll send them your way.

jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13