Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE FIRST SORNEITH WORLD TOURNAMENT
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@impception

I'm sad to be out, but at the same time, I did do less battles on the earlier days, and I think that was ultimately my downfall here

@GrinningWolf24

*Hugs* Dawaj, dawaj!

@impception

I'm sad to be out, but at the same time, I did do less battles on the earlier days, and I think that was ultimately my downfall here

@GrinningWolf24

*Hugs* Dawaj, dawaj!

XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
@SemperVictor

Yeah, that can be a dangerous way to go. I'm sad to see you out, honestly. The dragons you picked are gorgeous and I hope, honestly, they're going to go to amazing homes.

@TroubleInSevens

I vote for Lavendel and Brilla. I don't normally like female Coatls but she has hella potential to join the triplets and Ainairos in Legion's ranks. I'd pick her if I were the winner, honestly.
@SemperVictor

Yeah, that can be a dangerous way to go. I'm sad to see you out, honestly. The dragons you picked are gorgeous and I hope, honestly, they're going to go to amazing homes.

@TroubleInSevens

I vote for Lavendel and Brilla. I don't normally like female Coatls but she has hella potential to join the triplets and Ainairos in Legion's ranks. I'd pick her if I were the winner, honestly.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

I hope so, too, I'm sure they will ^_^

I'm glad to see the appreciation for those dergs <3
@Impception

I hope so, too, I'm sure they will ^_^

I'm glad to see the appreciation for those dergs <3
@SemperVictor

They are really gorgeous dragons. You have a great eye for beauty. Lol.

@TroubleInSevens

Just finished. There was such a close call today with Lalwende, holy crap. She was down to one health in the last five battles. I was sure she was going today, but apparently she's a master dodger.

Notable occurences: Lalwende almost dying. Arafinwe got his Eliminate. He's super stoked he was granted the honor of receiving it from Cassius. Now to get the others Eliminates can I quit now help

Starting exp: 11150
Ending Exp: 23066
Number of battles: 40
@SemperVictor

They are really gorgeous dragons. You have a great eye for beauty. Lol.

@TroubleInSevens

Just finished. There was such a close call today with Lalwende, holy crap. She was down to one health in the last five battles. I was sure she was going today, but apparently she's a master dodger.

Notable occurences: Lalwende almost dying. Arafinwe got his Eliminate. He's super stoked he was granted the honor of receiving it from Cassius. Now to get the others Eliminates can I quit now help

Starting exp: 11150
Ending Exp: 23066
Number of battles: 40
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Thank you so much! Your dragons are gorgeous, by the way, all of them are so impeccably dressed
@Impception

Thank you so much! Your dragons are gorgeous, by the way, all of them are so impeccably dressed
@Sempervictor

Thank you! ;-; I try really hard to dress my babies. They're my precious babs, so I tend to invest a lot of time in picking the best outfits for them. It really makes me happy when people see that.
@Sempervictor

Thank you! ;-; I try really hard to dress my babies. They're my precious babs, so I tend to invest a lot of time in picking the best outfits for them. It really makes me happy when people see that.
@troubleinsevens[br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/49Uh0Q6.png[/img][/center] I can't draw to save my life, but I CAN photo manipulate XD And apparently, make speech bubbles. Hopefully this counts as "art".[br]
@troubleinsevens

49Uh0Q6.png

I can't draw to save my life, but I CAN photo manipulate XD And apparently, make speech bubbles. Hopefully this counts as "art".
jt3PpxV.png
@Fosterson

THAT IS HILARIOUS. "What's that pink thing," HELP. 1000/10. Lmao.
@Fosterson

THAT IS HILARIOUS. "What's that pink thing," HELP. 1000/10. Lmao.
@impception

Thanks :D I appreciate that. I was sorta afraid I'd get gonged out for that XD

@troubleinsevens

Speaking of prize dragons - OMG Lila's beautiful. I vote for her.

Back to the Woodland Path I go!
@impception

Thanks :D I appreciate that. I was sorta afraid I'd get gonged out for that XD

@troubleinsevens

Speaking of prize dragons - OMG Lila's beautiful. I vote for her.

Back to the Woodland Path I go!
jt3PpxV.png
@sempervictor

I am SO sorry to see you leave. Man, what a way to go, so early in! Hope you stick around to watch the rest of us me flail around towards the inevitable.
@sempervictor

I am SO sorry to see you leave. Man, what a way to go, so early in! Hope you stick around to watch the rest of us me flail around towards the inevitable.
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13