Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE FIRST SORNEITH WORLD TOURNAMENT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Impception

Well hopefully you get something soon! I don't know any notable drops in the forest though.
@Impception

Well hopefully you get something soon! I don't know any notable drops in the forest though.
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleinSevens i choose obsidian, he is gorgeous ^^ Venue: Scorched Forest (YeY Fire Venuee) Starting Exp: 19811 Ending Exp: 37457 Number of battles: 40 Loot: [item=centaur archer] Zoe wasn’t sure how did they were still alive and breathing after all the dangerous beast they had encounter so far. She had frozen in fear when a cookatrice launched towards Brondelle and she lost immediately all the magic she had in herself as her blood run cold, she could cant anything, not even words of despair. She was about to turn around and run to the clan for healers who she knew, would arrive to late, when a blur of color covered in pink crossed the air towards the creature. It was an instant k.o. After a fw seconds of not understand anything, the spiral could breath again but still didn’t have the words to say thanks you to the guardian who rushed them out of there, to somewhere safe to rest before trying to get back to the lair. Brondelle didn’t spoke, didn’t even watch them in the eye. After that, when successfully returned to the lair, they were teached about type advantages and Zoe could see the disappointed in Wretched eyes at being told how she froze instead of aiding her teammate. She was not scolded, she didn’t need to be, the feeling of being useless and afraid when one of her friends was in danger was enough to hunt her. As they learned the type advantakes and how to canalize their inner element, Zoe learned how to cast shields -you will need all the knowledge and power you must gather – said the mayor mage of the clan and current trainer – As the next step in your journey will be the Scorched Forest where the centaurs live and they are more dangerous that those dumb beast you have encounter so far. Know when to retreat for refugee and when to keep going but let me warn you, childs: the Flamecaller domain is not merciful with those who are weak or lack of courage so choose well what are gonna be your course of action and you might be blessed by The Mistress of Fire.- Wretched was not joking. In the woodland path, they would retreat to their camp to heal after 10 battles or so but in this new place? They needed to retreat after every battle to heal from the wounds and write about their types, what it works and what not. Who to attack first and who were the hard-hitters of the packs. The spiral was a tangled of worry nots after every battle and needed help from Brondelle –who still didn’t look at her in the eye- to be able to untangled herself. At least she didn’t froze so easily now, but still she couldn’t avoid crying when she had to treat terrible wounds on their friends, she didn’t care much about her silly crush anymore because THEY were being crushed by those beast with hooves [img]https://snag.gy/qShAu0.jpg[/img] WELP that was so friking close...and still 30 battles ahead.
@TroubleinSevens
i choose obsidian, he is gorgeous ^^

Venue: Scorched Forest (YeY Fire Venuee)
Starting Exp: 19811
Ending Exp: 37457
Number of battles: 40
Loot:
Centaur Archer

Zoe wasn’t sure how did they were still alive and breathing after all the dangerous beast they had encounter so far. She had frozen in fear when a cookatrice launched towards Brondelle and she lost immediately all the magic she had in herself as her blood run cold, she could cant anything, not even words of despair. She was about to turn around and run to the clan for healers who she knew, would arrive to late, when a blur of color covered in pink crossed the air towards the creature. It was an instant k.o. After a fw seconds of not understand anything, the spiral could breath again but still didn’t have the words to say thanks you to the guardian who rushed them out of there, to somewhere safe to rest before trying to get back to the lair. Brondelle didn’t spoke, didn’t even watch them in the eye.

After that, when successfully returned to the lair, they were teached about type advantages and Zoe could see the disappointed in Wretched eyes at being told how she froze instead of aiding her teammate. She was not scolded, she didn’t need to be, the feeling of being useless and afraid when one of her friends was in danger was enough to hunt her. As they learned the type advantakes and how to canalize their inner element, Zoe learned how to cast shields

-you will need all the knowledge and power you must gather – said the mayor mage of the clan and current trainer – As the next step in your journey will be the Scorched Forest where the centaurs live and they are more dangerous that those dumb beast you have encounter so far. Know when to retreat for refugee and when to keep going but let me warn you, childs: the Flamecaller domain is not merciful with those who are weak or lack of courage so choose well what are gonna be your course of action and you might be blessed by The Mistress of Fire.-

Wretched was not joking.

In the woodland path, they would retreat to their camp to heal after 10 battles or so but in this new place? They needed to retreat after every battle to heal from the wounds and write about their types, what it works and what not. Who to attack first and who were the hard-hitters of the packs. The spiral was a tangled of worry nots after every battle and needed help from Brondelle –who still didn’t look at her in the eye- to be able to untangled herself. At least she didn’t froze so easily now, but still she couldn’t avoid crying when she had to treat terrible wounds on their friends, she didn’t care much about her silly crush anymore because THEY were being crushed by those beast with hooves
qShAu0.jpg
WELP that was so friking close...and still 30 battles ahead.

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
I'm only 10 battles in... and Shadow is now gone. She took her secret to her grave....

@TroubleinSevens

11 battles. That's it. After losing Shadow to a searing jackalope, the next fight both Prayers and Carry went down to the surprise appearance of a bonepriest and some bowmen. It seems that I am out. Do with my gals as you will.

(Also please ping me for the next fight. I'll be ready and raring to go for the next tournament!)
I'm only 10 battles in... and Shadow is now gone. She took her secret to her grave....

@TroubleinSevens

11 battles. That's it. After losing Shadow to a searing jackalope, the next fight both Prayers and Carry went down to the surprise appearance of a bonepriest and some bowmen. It seems that I am out. Do with my gals as you will.

(Also please ping me for the next fight. I'll be ready and raring to go for the next tournament!)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Dang, it's getting intense D:
Dang, it's getting intense D:
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
Holy crap, is it really only me and Hinumi left? Good gracious! This is so intense! Tomorrow may decide the winner.
Holy crap, is it really only me and Hinumi left? Good gracious! This is so intense! Tomorrow may decide the winner.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Hinumi @Impception The scorched forest claims another victim! This time it was Team Grinning Wolf! Ambushed by bowmen these poor dragons didn't stand much of a chance. If you'd like to see one or more of these dragons as prize dragons please ping me. Team Grinning Wolf is: [center]InTheShadow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31415353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314154/31415353_350.png[/img] [/url] SayYourPrayers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31321397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313214/31321397_350.png[/img] [/url] AND IllCarryYouHome [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31415354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314154/31415354_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Hinumi @Impception

The scorched forest claims another victim! This time it was Team Grinning Wolf! Ambushed by bowmen these poor dragons didn't stand much of a chance. If you'd like to see one or more of these dragons as prize dragons please ping me.

Team Grinning Wolf is:
InTheShadow

31415353_350.png

SayYourPrayers

31321397_350.png

AND
IllCarryYouHome

31415354_350.png
[center][size=4][b]END OF ROUND TWO BREAK DAY[/b][/size] [b]Day 6: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/191.png[/img][/b][/center] @SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses The random generator gods declared this to be a writing day! Remember that art or writing is accepted but if you're sticking to the rules of the original nuzlocke this is a writing day! The writing must include your dragons and be set in the scorched forest! I'm sure after all the close calls lately, you have a lot to work with.
END OF ROUND TWO BREAK DAY

Day 6: 191.png

@SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson
@Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses

The random generator gods declared this to be a writing day! Remember that art or writing is accepted but if you're sticking to the rules of the original nuzlocke this is a writing day! The writing must include your dragons and be set in the scorched forest! I'm sure after all the close calls lately, you have a lot to work with.

This has become a really good and intense challange! Rng gods play with your hearts and decided today its time to rest ..and my dragons are not gonna complain xD
This has become a really good and intense challange! Rng gods play with your hearts and decided today its time to rest ..and my dragons are not gonna complain xD
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@TroubleinSevens

I vote for SayYourPrayers. Man... The Forest is taking so many lives!

@GrinningWolf24

I'm sorry to see you go! The Forest is so rough! ;-;
@TroubleinSevens

I vote for SayYourPrayers. Man... The Forest is taking so many lives!

@GrinningWolf24

I'm sorry to see you go! The Forest is so rough! ;-;
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
[quote name="GrinningWolf24" date=2017-03-22 21:53:57] 11 battles. That's it. After losing Shadow to a searing jackalope, the next fight both Prayers and Carry went down to the surprise appearance of a bonepriest and some bowmen. It seems that I am out. Do with my gals as you will. [/quote] Oh man. Sorry to see you go too! I've long complained that the scorched forest is much harder than it's level suggests -- I've had lvl 12s have trouble there!
GrinningWolf24 wrote on 2017-03-22:

Oh man. Sorry to see you go too! I've long complained that the scorched forest is much harder than it's level suggests -- I've had lvl 12s have trouble there!
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13