Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm - Mafia [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eNGkgtq.png[/img] [color=660000][b][i][size=4]Forgive, but don't forget and aspire to greatness. Always remember - never give up. Never give in.[/b][/i][/size][/color][/center] [center][i]The sun blazed from above - it's calescent rays nearly making you feel as if you could melt away from the armor you wore. Yet you bared the scalding temperatures, making your way towards Loc Lac, excitement clearly racing through your mind - despite your attempts to not visibly show it. You knew one of the greatest hunts was upon you. This was a chance to earn glory and fame; the notice had been served by the Guild - a Raviente had appeared. What a lucky break. It was rare one of these elusive, yet glorified monsters would surface, thus enacting the need for it's presence to be removed. For you, this would finally give you the chance to rise the ranks and make yourself known. As you finally arrived at the great Sand City, passing through its massive elegant and ornate gates, you couldn't help but revel in the notion that the time was upon you. Making haste towards the landing pads where the airships sat at the eastern end of the city, you quickly passed eagerly by hawkers and weapon shops. Your only thought was to reach the secluded island where the Raviente had been located. For you this was to be the biggest grand adventure, even more so than visiting the grandeur of Loc Lac itself. Though as you finally shifted your way through the vast city and into the eastern quadrant where the airships sat perched, a huge gathering of other hunters had caught your eye; it was clearly obvious that some of the best had been called to partake in this hunt. You secretly hoped the competition wouldn't be too great. It wasn't long before you boarded one of the three ships waiting to carry the hoard of hunters that had been patiently waiting, and before you knew it, you were airborne, heading towards your destination. You shivered in delight, eager as ever, almost unable to pass the slowly ticking hours before the ships finally closed in on the giant island. The ship descended towards its surface as the last glints of light vanished over the horizon. Moments later you found yourself, boots crunching against the hard, packed dirt, at the very place where you would finally become someone. This would be where you would find your calling. Your thoughts however, were cut off abruptly and you was drug from your reverie as crimson shot across the sky and searing white heat filled the air. You cast a glance to where the airships had begun to ascend, only to realize they had been set ablaze and had capsized to the ground, completely destroyed. Shock griped you as your eyes locked on the scene and the sudden turn of events when a silhouette appeared behind the glimmering waves, nearly hidden by the smoking embers and burning ships. You could not believe what you were seeing - the image partially cloaked amiss the devastation as it stepped forward, though you could just make out a devious smirk that graced the figure's lips. "I know you are surprised..." The figure spoke - clearly female, "Though as much of a shock as this comes, I will attest, you have no hope of rescue. You are completely cut off from the Guild, from any contact with the world beyond this island." For a second, you caught the wisp of a diabolical laugh and a sense of dread crept up your spine. "I am sure you are wondering who I am, eh? Well, that will be for later. What I will reveal at the moment is that I want to play a game.” A… Game you thought. What was going on? “One to test your mettle. One that will test your very limits and morals. The very strength of your will. I intend to see just exactly how far a hunter will go." The figure breathed, and you was sure there was satisfaction hanging on the female's every word. "You all must play the game," she announced to the crowd, despite the growing protests, "Which your only hope of leaving this island and your very survival depends on if you win the challenge." Your blood suddenly went cold. What was this woman proposing? Hunters killing one another? It was unheard of! "If you choose not to play... Well then you die." The voice paused. "I will leave you to process this information. For now." The image beyond the crimson veil vanished almost as quickly as it appeared. Despite the weighing odds, you saw no other alternative. Stranded. Alone. The dread you felt was real. Your situation, bleak. If you were to survive and come out of this on top, you unfortunately had no other choice but to submit to this female's whims and play her game. One fought to the death.[/i] [color=999999][b][size=4][i]To the victor go the spoils.[/i][/b][/color][/size][/center]
eNGkgtq.png

Forgive, but don't forget and aspire to greatness. Always remember - never give up. Never give in.

The sun blazed from above - it's calescent rays nearly making you feel as if you could melt away from the armor you wore. Yet you bared the scalding temperatures, making your way towards Loc Lac, excitement clearly racing through your mind - despite your attempts to not visibly show it. You knew one of the greatest hunts was upon you. This was a chance to earn glory and fame; the notice had been served by the Guild - a Raviente had appeared. What a lucky break. It was rare one of these elusive, yet glorified monsters would surface, thus enacting the need for it's presence to be removed. For you, this would finally give you the chance to rise the ranks and make yourself known.

As you finally arrived at the great Sand City, passing through its massive elegant and ornate gates, you couldn't help but revel in the notion that the time was upon you. Making haste towards the landing pads where the airships sat at the eastern end of the city, you quickly passed eagerly by hawkers and weapon shops. Your only thought was to reach the secluded island where the Raviente had been located. For you this was to be the biggest grand adventure, even more so than visiting the grandeur of Loc Lac itself. Though as you finally shifted your way through the vast city and into the eastern quadrant where the airships sat perched, a huge gathering of other hunters had caught your eye; it was clearly obvious that some of the best had been called to partake in this hunt. You secretly hoped the competition wouldn't be too great.

It wasn't long before you boarded one of the three ships waiting to carry the hoard of hunters that had been patiently waiting, and before you knew it, you were airborne, heading towards your destination. You shivered in delight, eager as ever, almost unable to pass the slowly ticking hours before the ships finally closed in on the giant island. The ship descended towards its surface as the last glints of light vanished over the horizon. Moments later you found yourself, boots crunching against the hard, packed dirt, at the very place where you would finally become someone. This would be where you would find your calling.

Your thoughts however, were cut off abruptly and you was drug from your reverie as crimson shot across the sky and searing white heat filled the air. You cast a glance to where the airships had begun to ascend, only to realize they had been set ablaze and had capsized to the ground, completely destroyed. Shock griped you as your eyes locked on the scene and the sudden turn of events when a silhouette appeared behind the glimmering waves, nearly hidden by the smoking embers and burning ships.

You could not believe what you were seeing - the image partially cloaked amiss the devastation as it stepped forward, though you could just make out a devious smirk that graced the figure's lips.

"I know you are surprised..." The figure spoke - clearly female, "Though as much of a shock as this comes, I will attest, you have no hope of rescue. You are completely cut off from the Guild, from any contact with the world beyond this island." For a second, you caught the wisp of a diabolical laugh and a sense of dread crept up your spine.

"I am sure you are wondering who I am, eh? Well, that will be for later. What I will reveal at the moment is that I want to play a game.” A… Game you thought. What was going on? “One to test your mettle. One that will test your very limits and morals. The very strength of your will. I intend to see just exactly how far a hunter will go." The figure breathed, and you was sure there was satisfaction hanging on the female's every word.

"You all must play the game," she announced to the crowd, despite the growing protests, "Which your only hope of leaving this island and your very survival depends on if you win the challenge."

Your blood suddenly went cold. What was this woman proposing? Hunters killing one another? It was unheard of!

"If you choose not to play... Well then you die." The voice paused. "I will leave you to process this information. For now." The image beyond the crimson veil vanished almost as quickly as it appeared. Despite the weighing odds, you saw no other alternative. Stranded. Alone. The dread you felt was real. Your situation, bleak. If you were to survive and come out of this on top, you unfortunately had no other choice but to submit to this female's whims and play her game. One fought to the death.

To the victor go the spoils.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Welcome!

This mafia game is based off the Capcom game series, Monster Hunter where you are thrust into a world full of empowered beasts and must fight them to advance in hunter rank, craft weapons and armors and overall remove them as threats to humanity. Only the strongest, survive.

You do not need to have played the games to play the mafia. But if you have or know of it, all the better.

Game is set for release on March 11th to provide a one week gap between Historical Mafia and this one to hopefully avoid any player stresses and role overlaps.
currently on hold until after Magical Mayhem due to not receiving a base minimum of twenty six signups. Once slots fill, this game will be set to start immediately after Magical Mayhem concludes.

Happy hunting!
Welcome!

This mafia game is based off the Capcom game series, Monster Hunter where you are thrust into a world full of empowered beasts and must fight them to advance in hunter rank, craft weapons and armors and overall remove them as threats to humanity. Only the strongest, survive.

You do not need to have played the games to play the mafia. But if you have or know of it, all the better.

Game is set for release on March 11th to provide a one week gap between Historical Mafia and this one to hopefully avoid any player stresses and role overlaps.
currently on hold until after Magical Mayhem due to not receiving a base minimum of twenty six signups. Once slots fill, this game will be set to start immediately after Magical Mayhem concludes.

Happy hunting!
Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Rangiku, @Journey, @Gwendolyn and @Nerasis

• This is my first time hosting a mafia game, so please be patient with me.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No out of game drama. Expect finger pointing, being suspected and questioned. Debates will also happen. But please keep them within reason and no unnecessary aggression. If we feel someone is overstepping their boundaries, either myself or one of my co-mods will issue a warning. If the warning is not headed, you may get modkilled or removed from the game. I want this to be fun and no one to be made to feel uncomfortable. If you feel you are being mistreated or treated unfairly by anyone (including any of the mods) contact myself or Journey or Gwendolyn and we will get it straightened out.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreed sheets are okay under the pretenses:

• They must be kept locked. You and only you can access it to edit. You may keep sheets for keeping track of time zones, pronouns, user names, activity of players dead or alive, post counts etc.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet, they can make their own or copy yours. But each individual person must be only accessing it, themselves.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again no multiple user editing. Myself and my mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets in existence should they be constructed.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any spreadsheets.This included but not limited to night action results: investigative or otherwise. Known roles/alignments of factions shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results, ability results etc. Listing your suspicions or confirmed finds/results are okay. Outside that, no.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We are trying to keep an orderly game here so that everyone can enjoy it and have fun. Last thing any of us want is for this game to go by the wayside, so please understand we are doing out best to be fair to everyone. You are able to perform night actions and attempt to lynch the mods. But bear in mind, your actions will have consequences.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged! Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Also editing posts is allowed, but no deleting of your posts is permitted unless you accidentally double posted.

• No screenshots/copy pasta from the discussion thread is allowed outside permitting QTs or other game approved media. You also cannot quote anything myself or my co mods tell you in private. This includes your role card, night action results and or questions you have personally asked us. Paraphrasing what we have told you though is okay.

• You will have a post requirement of three constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in either a twenty four hour post requirement or being replaced. If I have to warn you more then twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing or posting within assigned QTs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be forty eight hours long and nights will be twenty four hours long. EoD and SoD will end at 11pm FRT time and resume after rollover at 12:30am FRT with a hour and half lock down period. All night actions must be submitted by 10pm FRT (one hour prior to lock down) or it will not count.
Rules

• Moderators for this game are, @Rangiku, @Journey, @Gwendolyn and @Nerasis

• This is my first time hosting a mafia game, so please be patient with me.

• Please be respectful. No derogatory language or personal insults. No out of game drama. Expect finger pointing, being suspected and questioned. Debates will also happen. But please keep them within reason and no unnecessary aggression. If we feel someone is overstepping their boundaries, either myself or one of my co-mods will issue a warning. If the warning is not headed, you may get modkilled or removed from the game. I want this to be fun and no one to be made to feel uncomfortable. If you feel you are being mistreated or treated unfairly by anyone (including any of the mods) contact myself or Journey or Gwendolyn and we will get it straightened out.

• Game related discussion may only happen in relevant threads, topics and assigned QTs. No out of thread discussion is allowed which pertains to the game. This goes for any offsite communique such as Skype, Discord and other social media. Spreed sheets are okay under the pretenses:

• They must be kept locked. You and only you can access it to edit. You may keep sheets for keeping track of time zones, pronouns, user names, activity of players dead or alive, post counts etc.

• If someone wants to have their own spreadsheet, they can make their own or copy yours. But each individual person must be only accessing it, themselves.

• Spreadsheets may be shared among each other in the discussion or a master copy can be pinned on the main page of the discussion thread if you so desire. Again no multiple user editing. Myself and my mods would also appreciate to be privy to any spreadsheets in existence should they be constructed.

• No incriminating information about any player(s) may be stored on any spreadsheets.This included but not limited to night action results: investigative or otherwise. Known roles/alignments of factions shared in QTs, cipher/puzzle results, ability results etc. Listing your suspicions or confirmed finds/results are okay. Outside that, no.

• Word of mod(s) is word of God. Period. We are trying to keep an orderly game here so that everyone can enjoy it and have fun. Last thing any of us want is for this game to go by the wayside, so please understand we are doing out best to be fair to everyone. You are able to perform night actions and attempt to lynch the mods. But bear in mind, your actions will have consequences.

• Fluffing and shenanigans are encouraged! Questionnaires are also welcomed. But please keep the fluff and off topic discussion within acceptable parameters. Quoting an entire movie script or dialogue from your favorite show would be taking it to the extreme. Also editing posts is allowed, but no deleting of your posts is permitted unless you accidentally double posted.

• No screenshots/copy pasta from the discussion thread is allowed outside permitting QTs or other game approved media. You also cannot quote anything myself or my co mods tell you in private. This includes your role card, night action results and or questions you have personally asked us. Paraphrasing what we have told you though is okay.

• You will have a post requirement of three constructive posts per day. Failure to meet this requirement will result in either a twenty four hour post requirement or being replaced. If I have to warn you more then twice to meet post requirement, you will be replaced. Meeting post requirement does not include fluffing or posting within assigned QTs. If you need to be absent for any reason, let us know and we will work something out.

• Day cycles will be forty eight hours long and nights will be twenty four hours long. EoD and SoD will end at 11pm FRT time and resume after rollover at 12:30am FRT with a hour and half lock down period. All night actions must be submitted by 10pm FRT (one hour prior to lock down) or it will not count.
Players, Substitutes and Lurkers

Players (people who will be playing):

1. nsts
  2. FloatingInSpace
  3. Rosetta248
  4. Stormdreamer
  5. Hydria
  6. Winterreise
  7. blanketgender
  8. Purpleater13
  9. MagykalWagykal
  10. Leremis
  11. Mue
  12. Limelight
  13. SoullessRogue
  14. Alphadragon
  15. Nudiustertian
  16. Chillyfoot
  17. demoliceros
  18. Epioth
  19. Imadia
  20. Wildface1010
  21. Amyatzu
  22. Elementis
  23. FusionKnight
  24. anika

Substitutes (Replacements for currently existent players):

1. xspideray
  2. raiccoon

Spectators (Those watching the chaos unfold inside a special behind the scenes chat with the mods ^.-):

1. Agrina
  2. Moonwater
  3. VivaFariy
  4. Silvernight104
  5. SmashedFish
  6. Sleepygnostic
Players, Substitutes and Lurkers

Players (people who will be playing):

1. nsts
  2. FloatingInSpace
  3. Rosetta248
  4. Stormdreamer
  5. Hydria
  6. Winterreise
  7. blanketgender
  8. Purpleater13
  9. MagykalWagykal
  10. Leremis
  11. Mue
  12. Limelight
  13. SoullessRogue
  14. Alphadragon
  15. Nudiustertian
  16. Chillyfoot
  17. demoliceros
  18. Epioth
  19. Imadia
  20. Wildface1010
  21. Amyatzu
  22. Elementis
  23. FusionKnight
  24. anika

Substitutes (Replacements for currently existent players):

1. xspideray
  2. raiccoon

Spectators (Those watching the chaos unfold inside a special behind the scenes chat with the mods ^.-):

1. Agrina
  2. Moonwater
  3. VivaFariy
  4. Silvernight104
  5. SmashedFish
  6. Sleepygnostic
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaw, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaw, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @SilverNight104, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
[center][img]https://m.popkey.co/532926/6GbZa.gif[/img][/center]
6GbZa.gif
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey

Yes it is definitely hallelujah!
@Journey

Yes it is definitely hallelujah!
@Rangiku I'M IN.
@Rangiku I'M IN.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Rangiku #8 reporting for duty <3
@Rangiku #8 reporting for duty <3
LUZk8tY.png
@Rangiku
I'm still very much on the fence about this. :/ I'll be a spec as far as I know.
@Rangiku
I'm still very much on the fence about this. :/ I'll be a spec as far as I know.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17