Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 151 152
@Cognitive

Oh.... that's actually kind of strange.

But if that's the case, then I'm more at ease with Journey and not willing to lynch them yet..
@Cognitive

Oh.... that's actually kind of strange.

But if that's the case, then I'm more at ease with Journey and not willing to lynch them yet..
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah

End of Day 2

The prince paced his office anxiously as yet another bomb went off. They'd been going off all throughout the day, and he had no idea what to do. There was a knock at the door, but he didn't care to see who it was and just resumed his pacing.

"My prince, I bear unfortunate news-"

"Who was it?"

"...It was the doctor."

The prince finally looked up then, reeling in shock. His informant, Silver-Tongue, stood before him. The usually composed vampire looked just as shaken as he, and he felt a twinge of guilt for lashing out. "I... We'll find them. I will ensure that nobody else dies in this manner. Once we bury the bodies, send the nocturnes to disable the explosives. You did finish teaching them how, I hope?"

"Yes, my prince - the nocturnes have been trained to seek and destroy any bombs they find. We won't have to worry about them any longer."

"That's a small relief, at least..." The prince paused for a moment, seemingly unsure of himself, then continued - "You know that I trust in you, don't you? Out of everyone here, I know you'd never betray me or hide anything from me."

Silver-Tongue smiled warmly, but when they spoke their words were ice cold. "I do appreciate the sentiment, but you must realise that if you talk that way around the others they'll have your head on a pike in a matter of seconds."

The prince smirked at this "You're right, of course. You always are, which is why you're the only one I ever talk to so freely. Perhaps if I'd listened to the shadow agent too then we wouldn't be in this mess..." He then sighed, thinking of the many deaths of late. "We have many to bury tonight - gather the others in the garden."

Silver-Tongue then left to gather everyone together as instructed. The prince's trust in them, though very flattering, was also a double edged sword while they held such a powerful secret. But it's not like anyone could know - not yet, at least. Nobody suspected a thing as they were all calmly directed to the gardens, either. Perhaps everyone would forget, in time? The prince's voice woke them from their reverie, however.

"My friends, as you are all aware we have suffered many losses today. The latest loss, that of our loyal doctor, cuts especially deep. You have voted on who you believe to be the culprit behind this attack, and we shall execute the opposed perpetrator before commencing with the burials."

Journey steps toward Crowlich, stake at the ready, and plunges it into their heart. Crowlich lets out a howl, their flesh rippling and morphing into a new shape. Journey jumps back, and Nera-senpai shouts "WEREWOLF! BRING THE CHAINS!" Blizzard then steps in seemingly from nowhere, using their ninja speed to chain the werewolf with silver chains. Then Journey, wanting to take the final blow, kicked the pained lycanthrope into the freshly dug grave. The impact must have knocked them out, because there were no sounds of struggle after that. The rest of the graves were then filled in silence for each of the bombing victims, everyone too shocked at this new discovery to say anything more on the situation.

All D2 Deaths:
Sinnamon Roll/Stormdreamer/Ex Cult Leader
Sneaky Beaky/Limelight/Cult Leader
Soft Kitty/Rosetta248/Angel
Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid
Neko Victuuri/luxmold/Assassin
Marble Collector/Winterreise/Cult Leader
Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor

- Crowlich was voted out: Moonlit Beau/Crowlich/Lover

- The following players are being replaced due to inactivity: DuskyChangeling, LoveSoraTchi

- The following players have an activity warning, meaning you must have posted at least 15 times in the thread by the end of D3 or you will be replaced: Bequerel, Beheaded, Fil, TeenyTinyDragon

- If you're dead, spectating, or just curious, click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- The word bomber ability is now discontinued. If you had this ability before but did not use it, PM me to recieve a new ability.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 01:00FRT on the 15th
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah

End of Day 2

The prince paced his office anxiously as yet another bomb went off. They'd been going off all throughout the day, and he had no idea what to do. There was a knock at the door, but he didn't care to see who it was and just resumed his pacing.

"My prince, I bear unfortunate news-"

"Who was it?"

"...It was the doctor."

The prince finally looked up then, reeling in shock. His informant, Silver-Tongue, stood before him. The usually composed vampire looked just as shaken as he, and he felt a twinge of guilt for lashing out. "I... We'll find them. I will ensure that nobody else dies in this manner. Once we bury the bodies, send the nocturnes to disable the explosives. You did finish teaching them how, I hope?"

"Yes, my prince - the nocturnes have been trained to seek and destroy any bombs they find. We won't have to worry about them any longer."

"That's a small relief, at least..." The prince paused for a moment, seemingly unsure of himself, then continued - "You know that I trust in you, don't you? Out of everyone here, I know you'd never betray me or hide anything from me."

Silver-Tongue smiled warmly, but when they spoke their words were ice cold. "I do appreciate the sentiment, but you must realise that if you talk that way around the others they'll have your head on a pike in a matter of seconds."

The prince smirked at this "You're right, of course. You always are, which is why you're the only one I ever talk to so freely. Perhaps if I'd listened to the shadow agent too then we wouldn't be in this mess..." He then sighed, thinking of the many deaths of late. "We have many to bury tonight - gather the others in the garden."

Silver-Tongue then left to gather everyone together as instructed. The prince's trust in them, though very flattering, was also a double edged sword while they held such a powerful secret. But it's not like anyone could know - not yet, at least. Nobody suspected a thing as they were all calmly directed to the gardens, either. Perhaps everyone would forget, in time? The prince's voice woke them from their reverie, however.

"My friends, as you are all aware we have suffered many losses today. The latest loss, that of our loyal doctor, cuts especially deep. You have voted on who you believe to be the culprit behind this attack, and we shall execute the opposed perpetrator before commencing with the burials."

Journey steps toward Crowlich, stake at the ready, and plunges it into their heart. Crowlich lets out a howl, their flesh rippling and morphing into a new shape. Journey jumps back, and Nera-senpai shouts "WEREWOLF! BRING THE CHAINS!" Blizzard then steps in seemingly from nowhere, using their ninja speed to chain the werewolf with silver chains. Then Journey, wanting to take the final blow, kicked the pained lycanthrope into the freshly dug grave. The impact must have knocked them out, because there were no sounds of struggle after that. The rest of the graves were then filled in silence for each of the bombing victims, everyone too shocked at this new discovery to say anything more on the situation.

All D2 Deaths:
Sinnamon Roll/Stormdreamer/Ex Cult Leader
Sneaky Beaky/Limelight/Cult Leader
Soft Kitty/Rosetta248/Angel
Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid
Neko Victuuri/luxmold/Assassin
Marble Collector/Winterreise/Cult Leader
Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor

- Crowlich was voted out: Moonlit Beau/Crowlich/Lover

- The following players are being replaced due to inactivity: DuskyChangeling, LoveSoraTchi

- The following players have an activity warning, meaning you must have posted at least 15 times in the thread by the end of D3 or you will be replaced: Bequerel, Beheaded, Fil, TeenyTinyDragon

- If you're dead, spectating, or just curious, click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- The word bomber ability is now discontinued. If you had this ability before but did not use it, PM me to recieve a new ability.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 01:00FRT on the 15th
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
[quote]I'm confused about why Bearclaws died? Was it something to do with the apparently lover role that Crowlich had? Also, who is this Silver Tongue person? They seem very odd.[/quote]
Quote:
I'm confused about why Bearclaws died? Was it something to do with the apparently lover role that Crowlich had? Also, who is this Silver Tongue person? They seem very odd.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@ everyone @Nerasis
I'm feeling sick today (GROSS ALERT: Vomited three times today already. I can't keep anything down) so I won't be very active. I'll still be reading though, just won't be able to do as much posting. So sorry.
@ everyone @Nerasis
I'm feeling sick today (GROSS ALERT: Vomited three times today already. I can't keep anything down) so I won't be very active. I'll still be reading though, just won't be able to do as much posting. So sorry.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Nerasis
Ahhh! What should I say? I have nothing to share right now and I just came back from watching 9 twenty-minute episodes of The Last Guardian by Olizandri and then some. My bedtime is coming up fast too.

I don't want to just dump out of topic posts. I just don't have anything to add to the current discussions. I don't want to have that explosive reaction that I got from Rocnix at the Film Noir: Beginner's Mafia for just literally posting "Hello". It got me lynched although I'm town because of that single post. It traumatized me ever since.

I see that people actually discussed the unfortunate end of Arch-zombie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it end like. It was my fault. Seriously, I literally just dumped an entire team's plan in a single post. We had three diligent observers on my team. I posted it because I thought of having to sacrifice to stop luxmold's team from murdering my team. And oh god, I didn't mean to make it end like that. I broke the game and it also just occurs to be that my alignment was "Break the Game". Curse my obsessive info dumping syndrome. I do that a lot, especially because we do lessons as reports.
@Nerasis
Ahhh! What should I say? I have nothing to share right now and I just came back from watching 9 twenty-minute episodes of The Last Guardian by Olizandri and then some. My bedtime is coming up fast too.

I don't want to just dump out of topic posts. I just don't have anything to add to the current discussions. I don't want to have that explosive reaction that I got from Rocnix at the Film Noir: Beginner's Mafia for just literally posting "Hello". It got me lynched although I'm town because of that single post. It traumatized me ever since.

I see that people actually discussed the unfortunate end of Arch-zombie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it end like. It was my fault. Seriously, I literally just dumped an entire team's plan in a single post. We had three diligent observers on my team. I posted it because I thought of having to sacrifice to stop luxmold's team from murdering my team. And oh god, I didn't mean to make it end like that. I broke the game and it also just occurs to be that my alignment was "Break the Game". Curse my obsessive info dumping syndrome. I do that a lot, especially because we do lessons as reports.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
[quote name="@Blizzardwing" date=2017-02-13 03:13:37] [quote]I'm confused about why Bearclaws died? Was it something to do with the apparently lover role that Crowlich had? Also, who is this Silver Tongue person? They seem very odd.[/quote] [/quote] I think Bearclaws exploded. [quote name="Nerasis" date=2017-02-13 00:41:53] The prince paced his office anxiously as yet [b]another bomb went off[/b]. They'd been going off all throughout the day, and he had no idea what to do. There was a knock at the door, but he didn't care to see who it was and just resumed his pacing. [/quote]
@Blizzardwing wrote on 2017-02-13:
Quote:
I'm confused about why Bearclaws died? Was it something to do with the apparently lover role that Crowlich had? Also, who is this Silver Tongue person? They seem very odd.
I think Bearclaws exploded.
Nerasis wrote on 2017-02-13:
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
@Alphadragon
Hope you feel better soon

@Fil
Ah, that makes sense. I wonder what set the bomb off though? I don't think Bearclaws said anything that was likely a trigger word.
@Alphadragon
Hope you feel better soon

@Fil
Ah, that makes sense. I wonder what set the bomb off though? I don't think Bearclaws said anything that was likely a trigger word.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Quote:
I am up for a short period befor i have to head out to the docs but wanted to say that bears death was unexpected and glade the word bomber role will be removed now. I didn't catch any keywords in her posts that could set the bomb off . Anyway seems Crow was 3p but a lover and their other half probably is vengeful and might be in the maf which could be how they know who maf is. But that is just peculation on my part.

Still quotes, just to be safe.
Quote:
I am up for a short period befor i have to head out to the docs but wanted to say that bears death was unexpected and glade the word bomber role will be removed now. I didn't catch any keywords in her posts that could set the bomb off . Anyway seems Crow was 3p but a lover and their other half probably is vengeful and might be in the maf which could be how they know who maf is. But that is just peculation on my part.

Still quotes, just to be safe.
@Blizzardwing
I think I have figured out the bombed word but it would take too much time compiling them. I think the bomb word was "happen". Well tata for now. I hve assignments to do.
@Blizzardwing
I think I have figured out the bombed word but it would take too much time compiling them. I think the bomb word was "happen". Well tata for now. I hve assignments to do.
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 151 152