Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 151 152
Okay, yeah. It would be the ultimate waste of time to mod lynch again. At least now we know. It was very interesting to learn that little knowledge about Nerasis's heart. And the clue about town was helpful.

So, uh, when does night end?
Okay, yeah. It would be the ultimate waste of time to mod lynch again. At least now we know. It was very interesting to learn that little knowledge about Nerasis's heart. And the clue about town was helpful.

So, uh, when does night end?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Ends at 18:00 FRT
@Blizzardwing
Ends at 18:00 FRT
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Trying to lynch the mod again would be a complete and utter waste. Especially since we now know that his heart is needed to provide a death blow anyway. Which that in itself, may be a waste trying to find it, anyway.

For now I suppose we will know more on where things are going once SoD happens.

@Blizzardwing

18:00 FRT iirc.
Trying to lynch the mod again would be a complete and utter waste. Especially since we now know that his heart is needed to provide a death blow anyway. Which that in itself, may be a waste trying to find it, anyway.

For now I suppose we will know more on where things are going once SoD happens.

@Blizzardwing

18:00 FRT iirc.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Weeeeeeh

@blanketgender @Nerasis
Weeeeeeh

@blanketgender @Nerasis
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
I like how everyone is just goofing off now that it's night.

Mod lynch thoughts: Honestly, I don't care what you guys do, I just didn't want him to die N1.
Though yes, unless something about it comes up, I think lynching him again is a waste.

Mod lynch thoughts: Honestly, I don't care what you guys do, I just didn't want him to die N1.
Though yes, unless something about it comes up, I think lynching him again is a waste.
[quote name="Combtaystic" date=2017-02-10 16:05:43] I like how everyone is just goofing off now that it's night. Mod lynch thoughts: Honestly, I don't care what you guys do, [b]I just didn't want him to die N1.[/b] Though yes, unless something about it comes up, I think lynching him again is a waste. [/quote] @Combtaystic Why the emphasis on not wanting Nera dead N1? Seems awfully strange, as well as this isn't the first time this has come up. It´s almost as if you are crumbing towards your wincon which is making me wonder if there actually is a lynch the mod win condition, just not like it was in Arch Zombie. More like it needs to be done on a specific day to be achieved as opposed to needing a lynch a certain amount of times.
Combtaystic wrote on 2017-02-10:

@Combtaystic

Why the emphasis on not wanting Nera dead N1? Seems awfully strange, as well as this isn't the first time this has come up. It´s almost as if you are crumbing towards your wincon which is making me wonder if there actually is a lynch the mod win condition, just not like it was in Arch Zombie. More like it needs to be done on a specific day to be achieved as opposed to needing a lynch a certain amount of times.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@blanketgender
I know. Like I said, it's highly unlikely I'll do it. It'll only be as a last resort provided 1) We don't find q lynch candidate and 2) We find his heart. So yeah. That's all I'm saying.
@blanketgender
I know. Like I said, it's highly unlikely I'll do it. It'll only be as a last resort provided 1) We don't find q lynch candidate and 2) We find his heart. So yeah. That's all I'm saying.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the Start of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the Start of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah

Start of Day 2

Flower Friend was the first to make a move in the night, a mischievous glint in their eye as they gave out the wrong room numbers to all of their friends. What fun!

A bunch of other people passed notes amongst themselves all sneaky like(so sneaky).

Then there was a bit of commotion, since Violet Wolf threw Bouncing Bun at Neko Victuuri! It was all very shocking, and Bouncing Bun got scared and lashed out at Neko Victuuri! Luckily though Neko Victuuri managed to bop them on the head and they fell asleep.

Someone saw Train Lover planting bombs everywhere, but they ran away before they could be questioned.

Brilliant Spark, Violet Wolf, Soft Kitty, Electric Bandit, Silver Rain, and Sinnamon Roll all woke up with strange sigils on them. The sigils looked like they were glowing red, almost as if they were on fire, and they were very hot to the touch.

Neko Victuuri savagely cut down Lost Song, who had to be taken to the infirmary. In the end Lost Song didn't make it, and was buried in the back garden.

Sinnamon Roll tried to kill Neko Victuuri, but Soft Kitty blocked the way! However, just as Sinnamon Roll was about to strike Soft Kitty down, Maple Batman showed up saying that they wanted to kill Soft Kitty instead! Sinnamon Roll wasn't too happy about this, so they got into a fite with Maple Batman and both of them got injured.

Marble Collector ordered Vampire Idol to kill Stormy Assassin, but Electric Bandit confused him into attacking Flower Friend instead! Flower Friend didn't survive the attack, and was buried in the garden too.

Silver Rain and Frozen Dream both tried to attack Crimson Warrior, but ended up fighting each other over who would be the one to kill them and injured themselves, so they had to go back to their rooms.

The Blue and Purple Factional abilities both failed.

The Yellows tried to kill Neko Victuuri, Soft Kitty blocked the way! However, just as the Yellows were just about to strike Soft Kitty down, the Browns showed up saying that they wanted to kill Soft Kitty instead! The Yellows weren't too happy about this, but neither group wanted to get into a big fight so they agreed that neither of them would kill Soft Kitty for the day.

Deaths:
Lost Song/8uny/Cultist
Flower Friend/Rangiku/Amnesiac

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 21:00FRT on the 12th
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah

Start of Day 2

Flower Friend was the first to make a move in the night, a mischievous glint in their eye as they gave out the wrong room numbers to all of their friends. What fun!

A bunch of other people passed notes amongst themselves all sneaky like(so sneaky).

Then there was a bit of commotion, since Violet Wolf threw Bouncing Bun at Neko Victuuri! It was all very shocking, and Bouncing Bun got scared and lashed out at Neko Victuuri! Luckily though Neko Victuuri managed to bop them on the head and they fell asleep.

Someone saw Train Lover planting bombs everywhere, but they ran away before they could be questioned.

Brilliant Spark, Violet Wolf, Soft Kitty, Electric Bandit, Silver Rain, and Sinnamon Roll all woke up with strange sigils on them. The sigils looked like they were glowing red, almost as if they were on fire, and they were very hot to the touch.

Neko Victuuri savagely cut down Lost Song, who had to be taken to the infirmary. In the end Lost Song didn't make it, and was buried in the back garden.

Sinnamon Roll tried to kill Neko Victuuri, but Soft Kitty blocked the way! However, just as Sinnamon Roll was about to strike Soft Kitty down, Maple Batman showed up saying that they wanted to kill Soft Kitty instead! Sinnamon Roll wasn't too happy about this, so they got into a fite with Maple Batman and both of them got injured.

Marble Collector ordered Vampire Idol to kill Stormy Assassin, but Electric Bandit confused him into attacking Flower Friend instead! Flower Friend didn't survive the attack, and was buried in the garden too.

Silver Rain and Frozen Dream both tried to attack Crimson Warrior, but ended up fighting each other over who would be the one to kill them and injured themselves, so they had to go back to their rooms.

The Blue and Purple Factional abilities both failed.

The Yellows tried to kill Neko Victuuri, Soft Kitty blocked the way! However, just as the Yellows were just about to strike Soft Kitty down, the Browns showed up saying that they wanted to kill Soft Kitty instead! The Yellows weren't too happy about this, but neither group wanted to get into a big fight so they agreed that neither of them would kill Soft Kitty for the day.

Deaths:
Lost Song/8uny/Cultist
Flower Friend/Rangiku/Amnesiac

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 21:00FRT on the 12th
Okay, this Dawn post really gives me the feeling that there are indeed more then one mafia faction. It's SparkVolt all over again, isn't it?
Okay, this Dawn post really gives me the feeling that there are indeed more then one mafia faction. It's SparkVolt all over again, isn't it?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 151 152