Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 151 152
@luxmold @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @nsts @Limelight @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon

Remember to send in your night actions and decide whether you'll be touching the crystals or not before the end of the night!
@luxmold @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @nsts @Limelight @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon

Remember to send in your night actions and decide whether you'll be touching the crystals or not before the end of the night!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

I think I will risk the crystal!
@Nerasis

I think I will risk the crystal!
The night has been extended by 24 hours to allow those who received extra charges to use them. If you touched the crystals but did not receive a PM saying you got extra charges, you were electrocuted instead.
The night has been extended by 24 hours to allow those who received extra charges to use them. If you touched the crystals but did not receive a PM saying you got extra charges, you were electrocuted instead.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the Start of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the Start of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

Start of Day 5

Due to the immense amount of electricity the infused their body with before their death, Electric Bandit was able to summon that electricity to do one final thing. With their last ounce of power, they killed the Dashing Commander.

Sleeper Shark went to visit Crimson Warrior, but before they could even do anything Crimson Warrior threw a knife into their throat, killing them dead right there.

And yeah, that's pretty much all that happened thanks to shenanigans.

The Blue Factional ability failed.

The Browns killed Spicy Meme.

Deaths:
Dashing Commander/nsts/Vampire Prince
Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
Spicy Meme/TheNightDancer/Silver-Tongue

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 16:00FRT on the 3rd
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

Start of Day 5

Due to the immense amount of electricity the infused their body with before their death, Electric Bandit was able to summon that electricity to do one final thing. With their last ounce of power, they killed the Dashing Commander.

Sleeper Shark went to visit Crimson Warrior, but before they could even do anything Crimson Warrior threw a knife into their throat, killing them dead right there.

And yeah, that's pretty much all that happened thanks to shenanigans.

The Blue Factional ability failed.

The Browns killed Spicy Meme.

Deaths:
Dashing Commander/nsts/Vampire Prince
Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
Spicy Meme/TheNightDancer/Silver-Tongue

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 16:00FRT on the 3rd
@Gwendolyn Why did you kill blanketgender?
@Gwendolyn Why did you kill blanketgender?
vV5jbm.png
@Cogniive I think it was not on purpose? She is probably a veteran, and veterans tend to have to shoot any and all visitors no matter who it is.

If I'm remembering my roles right that is.
@Cogniive I think it was not on purpose? She is probably a veteran, and veterans tend to have to shoot any and all visitors no matter who it is.

If I'm remembering my roles right that is.
@Limelight That's what I had thought, but then she didn't shoot me.
@Limelight That's what I had thought, but then she didn't shoot me.
vV5jbm.png
Oh dear. Who then is the last brown??
Oh dear. Who then is the last brown??
HOLY IT'S @VRYKOLAKAS ISN'T IT
HOLY IT'S @VRYKOLAKAS ISN'T IT
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 151 152