Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152
OH haha sorry, seems like what I said has already been addressed, so...rip.
Lime revealed their alignment and wincon to me in the dead chat, and...if they're not lying, it doesn't directly go against town.

Their cult has a fun wincon though~
OH haha sorry, seems like what I said has already been addressed, so...rip.
Lime revealed their alignment and wincon to me in the dead chat, and...if they're not lying, it doesn't directly go against town.

Their cult has a fun wincon though~
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer
Wait they did? I didn't see it O.o (but regardless, let's all help town to win the best we can)
@stormdreamer
Wait they did? I didn't see it O.o (but regardless, let's all help town to win the best we can)
Ahhhh why is this moving so slowly :< does anyone know when night ends (FR time)
Ahhhh why is this moving so slowly :< does anyone know when night ends (FR time)
[quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-02-21 05:26:34] @/stormdreamer Wait they did? I didn't see it O.o (but regardless, let's all help town to win the best we can) [/quote] They did. Bwahahahahaha. :)
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-02-21:
@/stormdreamer

They did. Bwahahahahaha. :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer @Winterreise guys the vista is lovely but I CANNOT TELL YOU APART RN omg.

@nsts feel free to scumhunt based on the names! but i have no idea which people picked their names and which didn't, other than @luxmold i think picked hers based on an anime. though fwiw i picked Sleeper Shark before the game actually started. unfortunately i don't know about anybody else.

yeah, Journey was likely trying to throw suspicion off of themselves and onto you, hence why i said it wasn't that important and likely just meant that you/Beheaded were not part of the yellows.

fun facts for anyone who doesn't know what a sleeper shark is (transparent so i'm not fluffing too much--just select the text): sleeper sharks are very large sharks (close to a great white and larger than a lot of great white specimens)--also the slowest fish species and longest-living known vertebrate, with a lifespan ranging from roughly 270 years to over 500. they don't even reach sexual maturity until they're well over 100 like omg. they live in very cold, very deep waters the majority of the time. they're very cool.

@TeenyTinyDragon u do realize that i've already made a post explaining why i'm suspicious of you and you responded to it, right? why do you want me to do it again?

1. very sudden spike in activity
2. pushing against two neutrals and somebody who's pretty much conftown, when you yourself claim to be a neutral! and not town!
3. pushing harder against neutrals and town than mafia
4. yes forgetting about the yellows is scummy whether you're meta about it or not :c
5. "Alright alright. I'm not Town, or Mafia specifically, I can win with either but depending what I do/what happens it determines on who I can win with in the end."

you seem like maf or at least evil 3P trying to push attention off of mafia, going for more useless lynches and giving scum a chance to put in more faction kills, muddy up information, etc. you want us to lynch neutrals when you're apparently neutral...idk man, sounds like you're trying to distract. maybe pick a different target than confirmed neutrals trying to play protown + a townie?

also to anyone who doubts that grey is neutral at this point: greys contain me (an executioner) and Rangiku (an amnesiac). can't get much more neutral than an amne, lol...
@StormDreamer @Winterreise guys the vista is lovely but I CANNOT TELL YOU APART RN omg.

@nsts feel free to scumhunt based on the names! but i have no idea which people picked their names and which didn't, other than @luxmold i think picked hers based on an anime. though fwiw i picked Sleeper Shark before the game actually started. unfortunately i don't know about anybody else.

yeah, Journey was likely trying to throw suspicion off of themselves and onto you, hence why i said it wasn't that important and likely just meant that you/Beheaded were not part of the yellows.

fun facts for anyone who doesn't know what a sleeper shark is (transparent so i'm not fluffing too much--just select the text): sleeper sharks are very large sharks (close to a great white and larger than a lot of great white specimens)--also the slowest fish species and longest-living known vertebrate, with a lifespan ranging from roughly 270 years to over 500. they don't even reach sexual maturity until they're well over 100 like omg. they live in very cold, very deep waters the majority of the time. they're very cool.

@TeenyTinyDragon u do realize that i've already made a post explaining why i'm suspicious of you and you responded to it, right? why do you want me to do it again?

1. very sudden spike in activity
2. pushing against two neutrals and somebody who's pretty much conftown, when you yourself claim to be a neutral! and not town!
3. pushing harder against neutrals and town than mafia
4. yes forgetting about the yellows is scummy whether you're meta about it or not :c
5. "Alright alright. I'm not Town, or Mafia specifically, I can win with either but depending what I do/what happens it determines on who I can win with in the end."

you seem like maf or at least evil 3P trying to push attention off of mafia, going for more useless lynches and giving scum a chance to put in more faction kills, muddy up information, etc. you want us to lynch neutrals when you're apparently neutral...idk man, sounds like you're trying to distract. maybe pick a different target than confirmed neutrals trying to play protown + a townie?

also to anyone who doubts that grey is neutral at this point: greys contain me (an executioner) and Rangiku (an amnesiac). can't get much more neutral than an amne, lol...
LUZk8tY.png
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

Start of Day 4

It was a heated night for many, with distracting glances being shared by many.
- Dark Horse took Crimson Warrior back to their room for the night.
- Sleeper Shark took Frozen Dream back to their room for the night.

The Dashing Commander took Silver Rain down to the cellar, where they healed their wounds, then locked them in so Silver Rain would be safe for the night.

Electric Bandit told Spicy Meme a secret, and told them that they mustn't say anything!!! Spicy Meme took it a little too seriously, however, and promised not to speak at all for the whole of the next day.

Neko Victuuri snuck into Sleeper Shark's room and sneakily stabbed Frozen Dream while they slept. Sleeper Shark woke up when they felt a wetness seeping into them, and was mildly traumatised to see Frozen Dream lying there, dead, in a rapidly growing patch of blood.

Wishful Thinking took Sinnamon Roll to the infirmary and healed up all of their wounds.

All injuries were healed over the night ^_^

The Browns tried to kill Crimson Warrior, However, just as the Browns were just about to strike Crimson Warrior down, the Blues showed up saying that they wanted to have Crimson Warrior instead! The Browns weren't too happy about this, but neither group wanted to get into a big fight so they agreed that both groups would leave Crimson Warrior alone for the night.

The Yellows killed Wishful Thinking.

Deaths:
Frozen Dream/TeenyTinyDragon/Omega
Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 14:00FRT on the 24th
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

Start of Day 4

It was a heated night for many, with distracting glances being shared by many.
- Dark Horse took Crimson Warrior back to their room for the night.
- Sleeper Shark took Frozen Dream back to their room for the night.

The Dashing Commander took Silver Rain down to the cellar, where they healed their wounds, then locked them in so Silver Rain would be safe for the night.

Electric Bandit told Spicy Meme a secret, and told them that they mustn't say anything!!! Spicy Meme took it a little too seriously, however, and promised not to speak at all for the whole of the next day.

Neko Victuuri snuck into Sleeper Shark's room and sneakily stabbed Frozen Dream while they slept. Sleeper Shark woke up when they felt a wetness seeping into them, and was mildly traumatised to see Frozen Dream lying there, dead, in a rapidly growing patch of blood.

Wishful Thinking took Sinnamon Roll to the infirmary and healed up all of their wounds.

All injuries were healed over the night ^_^

The Browns tried to kill Crimson Warrior, However, just as the Browns were just about to strike Crimson Warrior down, the Blues showed up saying that they wanted to have Crimson Warrior instead! The Browns weren't too happy about this, but neither group wanted to get into a big fight so they agreed that both groups would leave Crimson Warrior alone for the night.

The Yellows killed Wishful Thinking.

Deaths:
Frozen Dream/TeenyTinyDragon/Omega
Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor

- Investigative results are being sent out now.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Day will end at 14:00FRT on the 24th
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png

Well, that was a waste of my night ability. Again. X'D

But I did figure out that my conversion target is not brown. I'm still wary of them through.

Who had that sheet made? @Alphadragon was it?

@Luxmold GREAT JOB GETTING THE OTHER WEREWOLF.

I hope that's it of that faction. Because we need to hunt down the yellows.

Because they killed our doctor. Jeez can our doctor catch a break?

Well, that was a waste of my night ability. Again. X'D

But I did figure out that my conversion target is not brown. I'm still wary of them through.

Who had that sheet made? @Alphadragon was it?

@Luxmold GREAT JOB GETTING THE OTHER WEREWOLF.

I hope that's it of that faction. Because we need to hunt down the yellows.

Because they killed our doctor. Jeez can our doctor catch a break?
@blanketgender
Why would you bring Teeny to your room :/
@blanketgender
Why would you bring Teeny to your room :/
@TheNightDancer Gotta edit with the replacements as well through.
@TheNightDancer Gotta edit with the replacements as well through.
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152