Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
[center]Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2072423]signup thread[/url]! [img]http://i.imgur.com/0fvIlIw.png[/img][/center] The night air is bristling and buzzing with excitement as you approach the Prince's manor. Vampires from all over are gathering here tonight for a fortnight of revelry and celebration - and for the higher ups, there are of course also matters of business to discuss. You've been looking forward to this event since the last one, but as you get closer you can't help but feel even more hyped for what awaits you beyond those doors. You can see your friends arriving too, but everyone must walk at a steady pace until they get to the gates, as tradition dictates. The most you can afford is a small wave and a discreet smile while you're still walking. And then finally, the giant, looming gates are there before you, being opened by small, smartly dressed Nocturnes, swishing and shuffling around like bats. The grounds of the manor are exactly as you remember them - lush purple forests, beautiful inky lakes, the blackened stone of the manor itself gleaming from the light of the phosphorescent mushrooms decorating the numerous hanging baskets. The tall hanging baskets themselves function as breathtakingly beautiful street lamps, the glow bright enough to send a soft sheen over the grounds, but not bright enough to agitate your sensitive vampire eyes. The grounds are so idyllic that you walk the path to the manor in a daze, barely noticing it until you're already inside. The tense, heated atmosphere inside immediately snaps you out of your trance, however. Someone who you recognise as an agent of the Shadowbinder is shouting at the Prince... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T CHECK ANYONE!? YOU'VE LET THEM ALL IN!" "It could hardly be avoided, this event is held to celebrate all of our kind. I'm not about to turn my friends away just because of some unconfirmed information-" "YOU CAN'T [i]GET[/i] MORE CONFIRMED THAN THIS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TEST THEIR BLOOD-" "[b]Of course not![/b] What [i]sane [/i]vampire would willingly consent to having their blood extracted?! You're being absolutely absurd." The agent shakes with rage, glaring at the prince, before declaring darkly "[b]You are an ignorant fool, and your indifference will be the death of us all.[/b]" And with that, they turn away with a swish of their cape and leave the room. Everyone is quiet after the exchange, but eventually conversation picks up. When your friends arrive, you tell them about what happened and share theories - is there some sort of disease going round? If it affects vampires, then it must be pretty dangerous. Or maybe - it shouldn't be possible, but - maybe a non-vampire got in? You're distracted from your train of though by the prince making his opening speech. It starts off normal at first. An introduction to the event for newcomers, and a brief summary of the activities and meetings that will be taking place for anyone interested. And then right at the end he mentions how lighting agents have infiltrated the event and are probably trying to kill us all, at which point the crowd erupts in uproar, but once the prince has everyone settled down he calmly says that they have the situation under control, and nobody is to leave until the agents have been found and exterminated. Whelp. So it looks like you might die here...? Or get captured and experimented on, which is actually probably far worse. Lightning is the main reason why the vampires have been hiding their existence for so long. But now that the secret is out... Things are certainly looking grim. But, you've made friends here. Your life, though not what it once was, is happy. You're not ready to give up just yet - you're going to fight for your right to live freely!
Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the signup thread!
0fvIlIw.png

The night air is bristling and buzzing with excitement as you approach the Prince's manor. Vampires from all over are gathering here tonight for a fortnight of revelry and celebration - and for the higher ups, there are of course also matters of business to discuss. You've been looking forward to this event since the last one, but as you get closer you can't help but feel even more hyped for what awaits you beyond those doors.

You can see your friends arriving too, but everyone must walk at a steady pace until they get to the gates, as tradition dictates. The most you can afford is a small wave and a discreet smile while you're still walking.

And then finally, the giant, looming gates are there before you, being opened by small, smartly dressed Nocturnes, swishing and shuffling around like bats. The grounds of the manor are exactly as you remember them - lush purple forests, beautiful inky lakes, the blackened stone of the manor itself gleaming from the light of the phosphorescent mushrooms decorating the numerous hanging baskets. The tall hanging baskets themselves function as breathtakingly beautiful street lamps, the glow bright enough to send a soft sheen over the grounds, but not bright enough to agitate your sensitive vampire eyes.

The grounds are so idyllic that you walk the path to the manor in a daze, barely noticing it until you're already inside. The tense, heated atmosphere inside immediately snaps you out of your trance, however. Someone who you recognise as an agent of the Shadowbinder is shouting at the Prince...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T CHECK ANYONE!? YOU'VE LET THEM ALL IN!"

"It could hardly be avoided, this event is held to celebrate all of our kind. I'm not about to turn my friends away just because of some unconfirmed information-"

"YOU CAN'T GET MORE CONFIRMED THAN THIS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TEST THEIR BLOOD-"

"Of course not! What sane vampire would willingly consent to having their blood extracted?! You're being absolutely absurd."

The agent shakes with rage, glaring at the prince, before declaring darkly "You are an ignorant fool, and your indifference will be the death of us all." And with that, they turn away with a swish of their cape and leave the room.

Everyone is quiet after the exchange, but eventually conversation picks up. When your friends arrive, you tell them about what happened and share theories - is there some sort of disease going round? If it affects vampires, then it must be pretty dangerous. Or maybe - it shouldn't be possible, but - maybe a non-vampire got in?

You're distracted from your train of though by the prince making his opening speech. It starts off normal at first. An introduction to the event for newcomers, and a brief summary of the activities and meetings that will be taking place for anyone interested. And then right at the end he mentions how lighting agents have infiltrated the event and are probably trying to kill us all, at which point the crowd erupts in uproar, but once the prince has everyone settled down he calmly says that they have the situation under control, and nobody is to leave until the agents have been found and exterminated.

Whelp. So it looks like you might die here...? Or get captured and experimented on, which is actually probably far worse. Lightning is the main reason why the vampires have been hiding their existence for so long. But now that the secret is out... Things are certainly looking grim. But, you've made friends here. Your life, though not what it once was, is happy. You're not ready to give up just yet - you're going to fight for your right to live freely!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Order of Actions

Transportation/Redirection - Traps - Specials - Roleblocks - Protection - Manipulation - Alignment Conversion - Investigation - Killing - Restoration

Alignments in Play

Signup Thread

Discussion Thread

Lynch Thread

Day 1: Start - End

Day 2: Start - End

Day 3: Start - End

Day 4: Start - End

Day 5: Start - End
Order of Actions

Transportation/Redirection - Traps - Specials - Roleblocks - Protection - Manipulation - Alignment Conversion - Investigation - Killing - Restoration

Alignments in Play

Signup Thread

Discussion Thread

Lynch Thread

Day 1: Start - End

Day 2: Start - End

Day 3: Start - End

Day 4: Start - End

Day 5: Start - End
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! In regards to spreadsheets:
    • You are allowed to maintain spreadsheets containing basic information(names, timezones, pronouns, confirmed/suspected alignments, post counts, etc)
    • You may not store anything incriminating another player on your spreadsheet
    • You must keep your spreadsheet set so that only you can edit it. People should discuss in the discussion thread, I don't want part of the game taking place where I can't see. Your spreadsheet is for your own personal use, if someone else wants a spreadsheet too then they can make their own or copy yours.

3. Respect the mod! I'm in charge here, and I have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on me, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication! In regards to spreadsheets:
    • You are allowed to maintain spreadsheets containing basic information(names, timezones, pronouns, confirmed/suspected alignments, post counts, etc)
    • You may not store anything incriminating another player on your spreadsheet
    • You must keep your spreadsheet set so that only you can edit it. People should discuss in the discussion thread, I don't want part of the game taking place where I can't see. Your spreadsheet is for your own personal use, if someone else wants a spreadsheet too then they can make their own or copy yours.

3. Respect the mod! I'm in charge here, and I have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on me, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.
Player List:
  1. luxmold
  2. Leremis Maple Batman/Leremis/Alpha
  3. Blizzardwing Stormy Assassin/Blizzardwing/Vampire Detective
  4. Cognitive
  5. Bequerel > Vrykolakas
  6. DuskyChangeling > LibreNoctre Electric Bandit/LibreNoctre/Silencer
  7. Rangiku Flower Friend/Rangiku/Amnesiac
  8. Beheaded > nsts Dashing Commander/nsts/Vampire Prince
  9. KathiraNarae Brilliant Spark/KathiraNarae/Technomancer
  10. Tsaiah > Limelight
  11. 8uny Lost Song/8uny/Cultist
  12. Rosetta248
  13. StormDreamer
  14. Fil Train Lover/Fil/Beta
  15. Gwendolyn
  16. Winterreise
  17. Nerasis Vampire Idol/Nerasis/Vampire Idol
  18. Crowlich Moonlit Beau/Crowlich/Lover
  19. Combtaystic Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid
  20. MagykalWagykal > Journey Charged Phoenix/Journey/Godfather
  21. TheNightDancer Spicy Meme/TheNightDancer/Silver-Tongue
  22. blanketgender Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
  23. Alphadragon Silver Rain/Alphadragon/Consigliere
  24. Bearclaws Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor
  25. TeenyTinyDragon Frozen Dream/TeenyTinyDragon/Omega
  26. LoveSoraTchi > FLOW3Y Lunar Paramour/FLOW3Y/Lover

Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded @VelcrowC

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel
Player List:
  1. luxmold
  2. Leremis Maple Batman/Leremis/Alpha
  3. Blizzardwing Stormy Assassin/Blizzardwing/Vampire Detective
  4. Cognitive
  5. Bequerel > Vrykolakas
  6. DuskyChangeling > LibreNoctre Electric Bandit/LibreNoctre/Silencer
  7. Rangiku Flower Friend/Rangiku/Amnesiac
  8. Beheaded > nsts Dashing Commander/nsts/Vampire Prince
  9. KathiraNarae Brilliant Spark/KathiraNarae/Technomancer
  10. Tsaiah > Limelight
  11. 8uny Lost Song/8uny/Cultist
  12. Rosetta248
  13. StormDreamer
  14. Fil Train Lover/Fil/Beta
  15. Gwendolyn
  16. Winterreise
  17. Nerasis Vampire Idol/Nerasis/Vampire Idol
  18. Crowlich Moonlit Beau/Crowlich/Lover
  19. Combtaystic Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid
  20. MagykalWagykal > Journey Charged Phoenix/Journey/Godfather
  21. TheNightDancer Spicy Meme/TheNightDancer/Silver-Tongue
  22. blanketgender Sleeper Shark/blanketgender/Executioner
  23. Alphadragon Silver Rain/Alphadragon/Consigliere
  24. Bearclaws Wishful Thinking/Bearclaws/Doctor
  25. TeenyTinyDragon Frozen Dream/TeenyTinyDragon/Omega
  26. LoveSoraTchi > FLOW3Y Lunar Paramour/FLOW3Y/Lover

Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded @VelcrowC

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

You may now post! Rolecards are being sent out~

You may now post! Rolecards are being sent out~
*peers out from underneath the table and laughs quietly to themself* no one has noticed that I am still under the table from SparkVolt. I never left.
*peers out from underneath the table and laughs quietly to themself* no one has noticed that I am still under the table from SparkVolt. I never left.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
HYPE
HYPE
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
*waits paitently and excitedly for rolecard* are we going to have a questionaire?
*waits paitently and excitedly for rolecard* are we going to have a questionaire?
[he/him] my clan is a soup
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS STARTINGGG <333
[GRR GRR]
I have to dissapear to school in 30 minuites, but OMGGG
I've been waiting for this moment for so longggg

*excited squeals*
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS STARTINGGG <333
[GRR GRR]
I have to dissapear to school in 30 minuites, but OMGGG
I've been waiting for this moment for so longggg

*excited squeals*
jghAv2V.png
Also, 7 alignments in play, huh? Are those what the 7 hearts stand for?
This is going to be chaotic :) *grins*
Also, 7 alignments in play, huh? Are those what the 7 hearts stand for?
This is going to be chaotic :) *grins*
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152