Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Forests (Another Doors Game)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 457 458
Hey, everyone and welcome to Forests! Forests is a door game where you post three forests and each one has a prize, one forest must consist of a dragon. Three people each claim a forest and get the prizes. Whoever gets the dragon gets to do the next set of forests!

Feel free to ping me if there are any problems!

Rules:
1: You have 3 days to post your forests and 3 days to give out prizes after the forests are claimed.
2: One forest must contain a dragon, the others may contain whatever you wish.
3: If you do not post your forests within 3 days anyone is free to post a new set of forests.
4: Whoever wins the dragon gets to do the next set of forests.
5: If you get picked three times and don't post your forests then you will be banned from this game
6: Please be prepared to do your forests if you get selected!

Enjoy!

I'll start off!

The first forest was light with the sun shining through the canopy, you look around and spot many trees and bushes, you pick a big birch tree to sleep under. You close your eyes letting sleep take you away.

The second forest was darker until you wander into a small patch of open grass, flowers are everywhere you sit down and watch the flowers blow in the wind you slowly begin to fall asleep. You see a small purplish flower tilt but you are already asleep before you got to check it out.

The third forest was dark with little patches of light here and there you walk over to one of the patches and see some small flowers. You keep walking, a small shimmer of light catches your eye.
Hey, everyone and welcome to Forests! Forests is a door game where you post three forests and each one has a prize, one forest must consist of a dragon. Three people each claim a forest and get the prizes. Whoever gets the dragon gets to do the next set of forests!

Feel free to ping me if there are any problems!

Rules:
1: You have 3 days to post your forests and 3 days to give out prizes after the forests are claimed.
2: One forest must contain a dragon, the others may contain whatever you wish.
3: If you do not post your forests within 3 days anyone is free to post a new set of forests.
4: Whoever wins the dragon gets to do the next set of forests.
5: If you get picked three times and don't post your forests then you will be banned from this game
6: Please be prepared to do your forests if you get selected!

Enjoy!

I'll start off!

The first forest was light with the sun shining through the canopy, you look around and spot many trees and bushes, you pick a big birch tree to sleep under. You close your eyes letting sleep take you away.

The second forest was darker until you wander into a small patch of open grass, flowers are everywhere you sit down and watch the flowers blow in the wind you slowly begin to fall asleep. You see a small purplish flower tilt but you are already asleep before you got to check it out.

The third forest was dark with little patches of light here and there you walk over to one of the patches and see some small flowers. You keep walking, a small shimmer of light catches your eye.
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
Ping ping! @Voracity @Chompymawile @Sparkbreeze
Ping ping! @Voracity @Chompymawile @Sparkbreeze

art shop
accents
wishlist
@wolfstar22
Forest #3, please!
*silently prepares for a dragon when I have no space*
@wolfstar22
Forest #3, please!
*silently prepares for a dragon when I have no space*
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
XD
XD

art shop
accents
wishlist
Feel free to invite people! @Sparkbreeze
Feel free to invite people! @Sparkbreeze

art shop
accents
wishlist
I will post the winners and prizes in the morning!
I will post the winners and prizes in the morning!

art shop
accents
wishlist
@wolfstar22 forest #2!
@wolfstar22 forest #2!
RwlVTlu.png
@wolfstar22 gimme forest 1! please!
@wolfstar22 gimme forest 1! please!
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon As you wake to the bright forest you see a small bush rustle. You walk over to the bush and peer inside. Inside the bush is a small owlet. You walk away but the owlet starts to follow you. Looks like you've got a new friend! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/599.png[/img] @magxctrick You suddenly burst awake because of a strange feeling in your ear. After a few minutes of trying to get something out of your ear you give up. Then you see a small fae he crawls up to your ear and apologizes for stepping on it. He introduces himself as Prism. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29952374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299524/29952374_350.png[/img] [/url] @Sparkbreeze You walk over to the shimmering and find it is just some bird bones and feathers you take it anyway. You weren't satisfied with the bird so you grab some flowers. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/2561.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/284.png[/img]
@MintyDragon As you wake to the bright forest you see a small bush rustle. You walk over to the bush and peer inside. Inside the bush is a small owlet. You walk away but the owlet starts to follow you. Looks like you've got a new friend!
599.png

@magxctrick You suddenly burst awake because of a strange feeling in your ear. After a few minutes of trying to get something out of your ear you give up. Then you see a small fae he crawls up to your ear and apologizes for stepping on it. He introduces himself as Prism.
29952374_350.png

@Sparkbreeze You walk over to the shimmering and find it is just some bird bones and feathers you take it anyway. You weren't satisfied with the bird so you grab some flowers.
2561.png 284.png

art shop
accents
wishlist
Another door game, good. I approve.
Another door game, good. I approve.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 457 458