Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/i817nXG.png[/img][/center] [i]For generations, clan elders have told tales of the terrible secrets that lie buried deep within the caverns of the Fortress of Ends. Horrifying monsters with their images frozen solid in blocks of eternal ice, treasure hoards brimming with gemstones and gold, a glimpse into the history of Sornieth - all of the things a dragon in search of adventure could only dream of. While most of your clan may be content to spend their Gala engaging in political pleasantries, gathering snowflakes, and dining away the evenings, some dragons wish for something a bit more exciting...[/i] [center][b]Open for Registration from January 15-22. Event runs from January 23-29[/b][/center] [center][color=red][b]This event is CLOSED for registration[/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/L8kfp1z.png[/img][/center] [b]Journey into Snowspire Caverns[/b] is a story-based event in which you choose three of your dragons to venture into one of the most treacherous caves in the Southern Icefield. The traits and skills you choose for each dragon will determine their success, discoveries, and treasures. To participate, fill out the form below and send an entry fee of 5kt via PM (to help with the cost of the treasures you discover). After sign-ups end (rollover on Sunday, January 22), the event will begin. Every day for 7 days, beginning Monday, January 23, you will receive a PM from me containing a journal log describing the challenges your dragons faced that day and how they were able to navigate them. You will receive a collection of items in each message, ranging from little things like trinkets, materials, and food items, to big prizes like gems, treasure, and even a nocturne egg or old festival chest! You don't have to log in or actively participate on any of the days, but you are encouraged to roleplay the events and share your dragons' adventures on the thread! There are 22 different challenges your dragons may face, and 4 different ending paths that each give a piece of the story behind Snowspire Caverns. Although you can learn a lot from your experiences alone, the only way to piece together the whole picture is by sharing what you've discovered with the other adventurers.
i817nXG.png

For generations, clan elders have told tales of the terrible secrets that lie buried deep within the caverns of the Fortress of Ends. Horrifying monsters with their images frozen solid in blocks of eternal ice, treasure hoards brimming with gemstones and gold, a glimpse into the history of Sornieth - all of the things a dragon in search of adventure could only dream of. While most of your clan may be content to spend their Gala engaging in political pleasantries, gathering snowflakes, and dining away the evenings, some dragons wish for something a bit more exciting...

Open for Registration from January 15-22.
Event runs from January 23-29

This event is CLOSED for registration
L8kfp1z.png
Journey into Snowspire Caverns is a story-based event in which you choose three of your dragons to venture into one of the most treacherous caves in the Southern Icefield. The traits and skills you choose for each dragon will determine their success, discoveries, and treasures. To participate, fill out the form below and send an entry fee of 5kt via PM (to help with the cost of the treasures you discover). After sign-ups end (rollover on Sunday, January 22), the event will begin.

Every day for 7 days, beginning Monday, January 23, you will receive a PM from me containing a journal log describing the challenges your dragons faced that day and how they were able to navigate them. You will receive a collection of items in each message, ranging from little things like trinkets, materials, and food items, to big prizes like gems, treasure, and even a nocturne egg or old festival chest!

You don't have to log in or actively participate on any of the days, but you are encouraged to roleplay the events and share your dragons' adventures on the thread! There are 22 different challenges your dragons may face, and 4 different ending paths that each give a piece of the story behind Snowspire Caverns. Although you can learn a lot from your experiences alone, the only way to piece together the whole picture is by sharing what you've discovered with the other adventurers.

WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wawqM33.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]Step 1: Fill out the form below and post it in the thread. [*]Step 2: Once I have pinged you to confirm your entry, send in 5kt via PM to pay for your team's supplies. [*]Step 3: That's it! All that's left now is to wait for your daily logs to arrive. [/LIST] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HYjP72p.png[/img][/center] This is the form with which to enter a dragon as an adventurer. You must submit the second part of this form for each of three dragons that will be on your adventuring team. Please include all three of your dragon submissions in a single post. Although it doesn't influence the event, I highly recommend decking out your team with delver's lamps, ice picks, and other gear that might be of help on your journey. [quote=Entry Form Part 1] Username: User ID: Team Name: [i]Give your trio of dragons a great in-character team name![/i] [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [i]Please fill out this portion of the form [b]three times[/b], one for each dragon entry.[/i] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: Dragon Name: Dragon ID#: Dragon's Pronouns: [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] [i]Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/i] Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [i]A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?[/i] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [i]Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?[/i] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [i]The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? [size=1]Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?[/size][/i] Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. [*]Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [*]First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. [*]Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical! [*]Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [*]Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. [*]Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [*]Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. [*]Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. [*]Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert. [*]Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know. [*]Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times. [*]Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. [*]Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon. [*]Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! [*]Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. [*]Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them. [*]Tech Expert: Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how. [*]Earth Magic: With a well-placed spell, this dragon can bend the earth around them. (Must be of the Earth element.) [*]Water Magic: A short phrase and flick of the wrist are all that this dragon needs to manipulate water. (Must be of the Water element.) [*]Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) [*]Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.) [*]Lightning Magic: Zap zap! This dragon can give out electric shocks. They can also manipulate the electric currents of machinery. (Must be of the Lightning element.) [*]Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.) [*]Light Magic: Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.) [*]Shadow Magic: Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.) [*]Nature Magic: The plants around this dragon can grow and change with a single word. Vines have many uses, and this dragon is an expert at using them. (Must be of the Nature element.) [*]Plague Magic: Are you sick? Did you want to be sick? Too late. This dragon might just spread their infection to the unsuspecting wildlife of this cave. At the very least, they can probably stomach most poisons without dying. (Must be of the Plague element.) [*]Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.) [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [i]Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/i] [/quote]
wawqM33.png

• Step 1: Fill out the form below and post it in the thread.
  • Step 2: Once I have pinged you to confirm your entry, send in 5kt via PM to pay for your team's supplies.
  • Step 3: That's it! All that's left now is to wait for your daily logs to arrive.
HYjP72p.png

This is the form with which to enter a dragon as an adventurer. You must submit the second part of this form for each of three dragons that will be on your adventuring team. Please include all three of your dragon submissions in a single post. Although it doesn't influence the event, I highly recommend decking out your team with delver's lamps, ice picks, and other gear that might be of help on your journey.

Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username:
User ID:
Team Name:
Give your trio of dragons a great in-character team name!
Entry Form Part 2 wrote:
Please fill out this portion of the form three times, one for each dragon entry.

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:
Dragon Name:
Dragon ID#:
Dragon's Pronouns:

Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon
Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?
A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?

Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?
Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?

Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?
The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing?
Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?

Why do you descend into these caves?
Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Choose three of the following skills:
  • Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
  • Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
  • First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.
  • Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!
  • Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
  • Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.
  • Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.
  • Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.
  • Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.
  • Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert.
  • Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know.
  • Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times.
  • Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.
  • Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon.
  • Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!
  • Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation.
  • Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them.
  • Tech Expert: Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how.
  • Earth Magic: With a well-placed spell, this dragon can bend the earth around them. (Must be of the Earth element.)
  • Water Magic: A short phrase and flick of the wrist are all that this dragon needs to manipulate water. (Must be of the Water element.)
  • Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)
  • Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.)
  • Lightning Magic: Zap zap! This dragon can give out electric shocks. They can also manipulate the electric currents of machinery. (Must be of the Lightning element.)
  • Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.)
  • Light Magic: Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.)
  • Shadow Magic: Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.)
  • Nature Magic: The plants around this dragon can grow and change with a single word. Vines have many uses, and this dragon is an expert at using them. (Must be of the Nature element.)
  • Plague Magic: Are you sick? Did you want to be sick? Too late. This dragon might just spread their infection to the unsuspecting wildlife of this cave. At the very least, they can probably stomach most poisons without dying. (Must be of the Plague element.)
  • Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.)

Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?
Flip a coin. Decide your fate...
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/L8kfp1z.png[/img] [b]The following teams are ready to begin their adventure:[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]"The Scavengers" -Gheron [*]"Snowspire Aspirers" -sgkat [*]"GloryDreamers" -alagasianflame [*]"Why Are We Here Whose Idea Was This We're Not Actually A Team and the Only Thing We Can Agree On is That We'll Punch Our Way Out If We Have To, aka Sliver of a Chance" -acheronta [*]"Warm Winds" -casuallySleepy [*]"Chillspike!" -Digdog [*]"Tundra Dwellers" -Leucine [*]"Team Pumice" -dividedAnimus [*]"Mind over Matter" -zzzhorses [*]"Semi-Malleable" -Elysiuhm [*]"Sanko" -tehcoffeezombie [*]"Shadow Runners" -TimelordSnowy [*]"Team Valkyrie" -Hypernovae [*]"Team Frostbite" -Lykomancer [*]"Blizzard" -Skia [*]"Baryon" -Leucoss [*]"Field Research" -Mozzi [*]"Team CEO" -FishJelly [*]"Team Sanctuary" -StarlineRose [*]"Team Research!" -Dandelionqueen [*]"Team Mystic Valor" -Elsu [*]"Team RGB" -Oricole [*]"The Usual Suspects" -CatkinStarchild [*]"Frost Wolves" -Geisterwolf [*]"Team Horizon" -Saturdaylemon [*]"Mayfly" -Nimphy [*]"Meandering Mages" -Krysana [*]"Team Skylark" -Lamentations [*]"The Royal Guards" -StormDragon21 [*]"Beastclan Trackers: Scouting Division" -BlakeSMyth [*]"The Cloudstriders" -Amariel [*]"Euphoria" -Ashliel [*]"The Crap Collectors" -Faeyra [*]"Team Omega" -GoldenEggy [*]"Icecream Adventure Crew" -whereisbarton [*]"Magical Rogues (of kindergarden)" -Siritys [*]"Team Rain Shadow" -MagykalWagykal [*]"Perniciem" -CanisMajoris [*]"Jeweled Weavers" -Wintercreek [*]"The Progens and the Really Strong One That's Level 25 that I Bought from Light People" -Peachycupcake525 [*]"Snow Sharks" -HSoup [*]"Clellimon's Angels" -heroed [*]"Ignis Aeternus" -felistopaz [*]"Wintersun" -HuntingAlpha [*]"Blues Clues" -arashiyama [*]"Jasmine Rangers" -daineger [*]"Snow Angels" -Aryana [*]"Astro Adventurers" -TwiliWolf [*]"Wanderlust" -sagaxi [*]"The Giants" -Tentakles [*]"The Nightgliders" -Marmite [*]"The Living Stones" -fluffballofdoom [*]"Adventure Squad!" -Jetfeather [*]"Hot to Trot" -Shadowdawn199 [*]"The SSS (Sun Soul Scouts)" -Maegelcarwen [*]"Team SCIENCE!" -lovelyhills [*]"The Weeping Trio" -Imani [*]"Team Roaring Waters" -tigressRising [*]"Great Expectations (And A Little Apprehension)" -remuslupn [*]"The Alliance" -tantayo [*]"The Rotwalkers" -Krocodalie [*]"For Glory!" -Firewins [*]"Amethyst Seekers" -bellzan [*]"Mischievous Meddlers" -Krycelli [*]"We Can't Agree On A Name" -myrese [*]"Brawlers of the Radiant Eye" -Pennifeather [*]"Seers In The Dark" -Bibliomancer [*]"No skin off my back, Forced Cooperation, Blanket Foes" -Starongie [*]"Team Bloodbellow " -Demonify [*]"In the name of Silverpine (or ItnoS)" -Silverpine [*]"Keep calm and shoot" -Larphen [*]"Starpearls" -Tianae [*]"the derpinators" -Kyumileo [*]"Team Deepsea" -smeen [*]"We're Blue, Da Ba Dee~" -AthenaCorvus [*]"Team Winter Storm" -Stormdragon [*]"The Expedition" -Amyatzu [*]"Team Cease Fooling Around We Have Work To Do" -ophician [*]"The Vortex Squad" -Juri01 [*]"Team At Least One of Us is Sane, aka Team Mercury" -faikitty [*]"The Fire Brigade" -NuclearWaffles [*]"The Snack Squad" -KitsuneRuna [*]"Thrill-Seekers" -Lyncina [*]"Magic Souls" -ElementDarkSoul [*]"Scholarly Shuffle" -fennekin [*]"Team Sanctus" -ghosthymn [*]"Team Survivalists" -brokenstone [*]"Sanaik" -Hinumi [*]"If We Die, Its Lyani's Fault" -Lakefrost [*]"The Lundlaevungar" -Lundlaeva [*]""Lettuce"" -RRHepburn [*]"The J2M" -sherbertglasses [*]"Team We All Can't Stand the Cold" -Tues [*]"Great In-Character Team Name" -cyleris [*]"The Lostlings" -helenehime [*]"The North Leads, The Knight Suceeds, The Adventurer Has Led Us to Another Dead End" -Samoqueen [*]"The too lazy to think of an actual name team" -LibreNoctre [*]"Team "Oh Yeah, It's Ladies' Night!"" -Valligator [*]"Well At Least It's Not The Mire" -treesponge [*]"The Arctic Archaeologists + One Annoying Tagalong" -Counterklock [*]"The Galewings" -Dragonine [*]"The Pirates Three" -TheHeroicOne [*]"SechBellza" -Sammis [*]"The Glacier Vanguard" -Satchen [*]"Light Breeze" -Pandamoniaz [*]"Riverflower" -Riverflower [*]"Ocean Explorers" -beargirl1393 [*]"Wayfarers" -Thewarywatcher13 [*]"Thunder Generators" -Gedhyr [*]"The Sorry Bunch" -KyaruTheWriter [*]"Shakespeare Troupe" -Dulcette [*]"Progen daughters + Muscle" -Talicinx [*]"Team Insert Creative Name!" -Frysa [*]"Kinda Lost Team" -Lainer [*]"Team Ice Sharks" -Yvaine [*]"Domain Workgroup M" -Avatasho [*]"Cold Trio" -Hawlucha [*]"RATS" -Shougoney [*]"Blame Sydney if anything goes wrong, it was his Idea" -Lileewink [*]"Saints of the Deep" -Caspar [*]"Mistakes Were Made" -Ciphers [*]"Katabasis" -Katsra [*]"the oblivion guard" -evosoul [*]"Against All Odds" -SolemnSongbird [*]"Lost Dragons" -MintyDragon [*]"Fae Brigade" -ThisOneIsBlue [*]"No Fighters, No Problems" -Stanari [*]"Clan Diamond Dust Explorers" -JinxMoonstone [*]"Children of Rot" -XYZayne [*]"Two and a half [s]women[/s] fighters" -evarett [*]"THE GREAT ASIDA 3" -SilverWinter [*]"The Light Seekers" -infinitesky [*]"Pharaoh's Pride" -Pharaohess [*]"Subzero & Subsea Spelunkers" -PlatinumDream [*]"Dreamseekers" -Katsuokai [*]"So I'm Sitting There...BBQ Sauce On My..." -yyalls [*]"The Triplets" -Clavicado [*]"Moonpearls" -Alephelion [*]"The Reluctant Spelunkers" -WanderingTurtle [*]"Snowblind Scouts" -Chanilove [*]"Flurry of Fun" -DeadlyFang [*]"The Jolly Rodgers" -Soulykins [*]"The Pride of Ashfall" -Leocor [*]"Cliffhanger" -Aureate [*]"Team Spice" -ThystLodagi [*]"Breaking the Ice" -Kallistrate [*]"Patchwork Trio, Three of a Kind, United We Might Just Survive" -Azuredusk [*]"Team "I wonder if I can find my dad frozen in the Fortr-" Team Freeflight " -argylion [*]"feeling blue" -Blauw [*]"Icefield Drifters" -excessnight [*]"The probably idiotic Explorers" -SelenaSilverwolf [*]"Ragnarok" -DrZiegler [*]"The Council" -moomargh [*]"The Wayfarers" -Eialyne [*]"Team Twinstar" -RemanLT [*]"#GreenSquad" -Toothless [*]"Greed, Loyalty, and Adventure" -Kamme [*]"Team almost camouflage" -FawnStars7 [*]"Valkyrie Blues" -Undermom [*]"Ice Explorers" -qwigoqwaga [*]"Committee of Capable Cavers" -Scatterspark [*]"lightly salted eldritch originals" -Coordinator [*]""Nature's Fire"" -loppy1352 [*]"The Explorer, the General, and the Demon" -Nick462 [*]"The Wanderers" -Azure [*]"Team no stress" -aelith [*]"Nameless Until Famous" -WorldOfOurOwn [*]"Odd Squad" -Ravenhart [*]""Whoops"" -sockmonkeygerald [*]"Excelsior" -Achiem [*]"Two Crazy Teenagers and Their Chaperone" -Kalideoscope [*]"The Ice Expeditionists" -Helianthe [*]"RYCB" -Fallenarrow [*]"Glittering Bones" -Mangusto [*]"Furnace Fighters" -PinkyPearl [*]"Team Cloudscraper" -Frauzis [*]"Panic Pagoda" -veinlily [*]"Ice Storm" -Husker [*]"Valkyries" -Elysadie [/LIST]
L8kfp1z.png
The following teams are ready to begin their adventure:

1. "The Scavengers" -Gheron
  2. "Snowspire Aspirers" -sgkat
  3. "GloryDreamers" -alagasianflame
  4. "Why Are We Here Whose Idea Was This We're Not Actually A Team and the Only Thing We Can Agree On is That We'll Punch Our Way Out If We Have To, aka Sliver of a Chance" -acheronta
  5. "Warm Winds" -casuallySleepy
  6. "Chillspike!" -Digdog
  7. "Tundra Dwellers" -Leucine
  8. "Team Pumice" -dividedAnimus
  9. "Mind over Matter" -zzzhorses
  10. "Semi-Malleable" -Elysiuhm
  11. "Sanko" -tehcoffeezombie
  12. "Shadow Runners" -TimelordSnowy
  13. "Team Valkyrie" -Hypernovae
  14. "Team Frostbite" -Lykomancer
  15. "Blizzard" -Skia
  16. "Baryon" -Leucoss
  17. "Field Research" -Mozzi
  18. "Team CEO" -FishJelly
  19. "Team Sanctuary" -StarlineRose
  20. "Team Research!" -Dandelionqueen
  21. "Team Mystic Valor" -Elsu
  22. "Team RGB" -Oricole
  23. "The Usual Suspects" -CatkinStarchild
  24. "Frost Wolves" -Geisterwolf
  25. "Team Horizon" -Saturdaylemon
  26. "Mayfly" -Nimphy
  27. "Meandering Mages" -Krysana
  28. "Team Skylark" -Lamentations
  29. "The Royal Guards" -StormDragon21
  30. "Beastclan Trackers: Scouting Division" -BlakeSMyth
  31. "The Cloudstriders" -Amariel
  32. "Euphoria" -Ashliel
  33. "The Crap Collectors" -Faeyra
  34. "Team Omega" -GoldenEggy
  35. "Icecream Adventure Crew" -whereisbarton
  36. "Magical Rogues (of kindergarden)" -Siritys
  37. "Team Rain Shadow" -MagykalWagykal
  38. "Perniciem" -CanisMajoris
  39. "Jeweled Weavers" -Wintercreek
  40. "The Progens and the Really Strong One That's Level 25 that I Bought from Light People" -Peachycupcake525
  41. "Snow Sharks" -HSoup
  42. "Clellimon's Angels" -heroed
  43. "Ignis Aeternus" -felistopaz
  44. "Wintersun" -HuntingAlpha
  45. "Blues Clues" -arashiyama
  46. "Jasmine Rangers" -daineger
  47. "Snow Angels" -Aryana
  48. "Astro Adventurers" -TwiliWolf
  49. "Wanderlust" -sagaxi
  50. "The Giants" -Tentakles
  51. "The Nightgliders" -Marmite
  52. "The Living Stones" -fluffballofdoom
  53. "Adventure Squad!" -Jetfeather
  54. "Hot to Trot" -Shadowdawn199
  55. "The SSS (Sun Soul Scouts)" -Maegelcarwen
  56. "Team SCIENCE!" -lovelyhills
  57. "The Weeping Trio" -Imani
  58. "Team Roaring Waters" -tigressRising
  59. "Great Expectations (And A Little Apprehension)" -remuslupn
  60. "The Alliance" -tantayo
  61. "The Rotwalkers" -Krocodalie
  62. "For Glory!" -Firewins
  63. "Amethyst Seekers" -bellzan
  64. "Mischievous Meddlers" -Krycelli
  65. "We Can't Agree On A Name" -myrese
  66. "Brawlers of the Radiant Eye" -Pennifeather
  67. "Seers In The Dark" -Bibliomancer
  68. "No skin off my back, Forced Cooperation, Blanket Foes" -Starongie
  69. "Team Bloodbellow " -Demonify
  70. "In the name of Silverpine (or ItnoS)" -Silverpine
  71. "Keep calm and shoot" -Larphen
  72. "Starpearls" -Tianae
  73. "the derpinators" -Kyumileo
  74. "Team Deepsea" -smeen
  75. "We're Blue, Da Ba Dee~" -AthenaCorvus
  76. "Team Winter Storm" -Stormdragon
  77. "The Expedition" -Amyatzu
  78. "Team Cease Fooling Around We Have Work To Do" -ophician
  79. "The Vortex Squad" -Juri01
  80. "Team At Least One of Us is Sane, aka Team Mercury" -faikitty
  81. "The Fire Brigade" -NuclearWaffles
  82. "The Snack Squad" -KitsuneRuna
  83. "Thrill-Seekers" -Lyncina
  84. "Magic Souls" -ElementDarkSoul
  85. "Scholarly Shuffle" -fennekin
  86. "Team Sanctus" -ghosthymn
  87. "Team Survivalists" -brokenstone
  88. "Sanaik" -Hinumi
  89. "If We Die, Its Lyani's Fault" -Lakefrost
  90. "The Lundlaevungar" -Lundlaeva
  91. ""Lettuce"" -RRHepburn
  92. "The J2M" -sherbertglasses
  93. "Team We All Can't Stand the Cold" -Tues
  94. "Great In-Character Team Name" -cyleris
  95. "The Lostlings" -helenehime
  96. "The North Leads, The Knight Suceeds, The Adventurer Has Led Us to Another Dead End" -Samoqueen
  97. "The too lazy to think of an actual name team" -LibreNoctre
  98. "Team "Oh Yeah, It's Ladies' Night!"" -Valligator
  99. "Well At Least It's Not The Mire" -treesponge
  100. "The Arctic Archaeologists + One Annoying Tagalong" -Counterklock
  101. "The Galewings" -Dragonine
  102. "The Pirates Three" -TheHeroicOne
  103. "SechBellza" -Sammis
  104. "The Glacier Vanguard" -Satchen
  105. "Light Breeze" -Pandamoniaz
  106. "Riverflower" -Riverflower
  107. "Ocean Explorers" -beargirl1393
  108. "Wayfarers" -Thewarywatcher13
  109. "Thunder Generators" -Gedhyr
  110. "The Sorry Bunch" -KyaruTheWriter
  111. "Shakespeare Troupe" -Dulcette
  112. "Progen daughters + Muscle" -Talicinx
  113. "Team Insert Creative Name!" -Frysa
  114. "Kinda Lost Team" -Lainer
  115. "Team Ice Sharks" -Yvaine
  116. "Domain Workgroup M" -Avatasho
  117. "Cold Trio" -Hawlucha
  118. "RATS" -Shougoney
  119. "Blame Sydney if anything goes wrong, it was his Idea" -Lileewink
  120. "Saints of the Deep" -Caspar
  121. "Mistakes Were Made" -Ciphers
  122. "Katabasis" -Katsra
  123. "the oblivion guard" -evosoul
  124. "Against All Odds" -SolemnSongbird
  125. "Lost Dragons" -MintyDragon
  126. "Fae Brigade" -ThisOneIsBlue
  127. "No Fighters, No Problems" -Stanari
  128. "Clan Diamond Dust Explorers" -JinxMoonstone
  129. "Children of Rot" -XYZayne
  130. "Two and a half women fighters" -evarett
  131. "THE GREAT ASIDA 3" -SilverWinter
  132. "The Light Seekers" -infinitesky
  133. "Pharaoh's Pride" -Pharaohess
  134. "Subzero & Subsea Spelunkers" -PlatinumDream
  135. "Dreamseekers" -Katsuokai
  136. "So I'm Sitting There...BBQ Sauce On My..." -yyalls
  137. "The Triplets" -Clavicado
  138. "Moonpearls" -Alephelion
  139. "The Reluctant Spelunkers" -WanderingTurtle
  140. "Snowblind Scouts" -Chanilove
  141. "Flurry of Fun" -DeadlyFang
  142. "The Jolly Rodgers" -Soulykins
  143. "The Pride of Ashfall" -Leocor
  144. "Cliffhanger" -Aureate
  145. "Team Spice" -ThystLodagi
  146. "Breaking the Ice" -Kallistrate
  147. "Patchwork Trio, Three of a Kind, United We Might Just Survive" -Azuredusk
  148. "Team "I wonder if I can find my dad frozen in the Fortr-" Team Freeflight " -argylion
  149. "feeling blue" -Blauw
  150. "Icefield Drifters" -excessnight
  151. "The probably idiotic Explorers" -SelenaSilverwolf
  152. "Ragnarok" -DrZiegler
  153. "The Council" -moomargh
  154. "The Wayfarers" -Eialyne
  155. "Team Twinstar" -RemanLT
  156. "#GreenSquad" -Toothless
  157. "Greed, Loyalty, and Adventure" -Kamme
  158. "Team almost camouflage" -FawnStars7
  159. "Valkyrie Blues" -Undermom
  160. "Ice Explorers" -qwigoqwaga
  161. "Committee of Capable Cavers" -Scatterspark
  162. "lightly salted eldritch originals" -Coordinator
  163. ""Nature's Fire"" -loppy1352
  164. "The Explorer, the General, and the Demon" -Nick462
  165. "The Wanderers" -Azure
  166. "Team no stress" -aelith
  167. "Nameless Until Famous" -WorldOfOurOwn
  168. "Odd Squad" -Ravenhart
  169. ""Whoops"" -sockmonkeygerald
  170. "Excelsior" -Achiem
  171. "Two Crazy Teenagers and Their Chaperone" -Kalideoscope
  172. "The Ice Expeditionists" -Helianthe
  173. "RYCB" -Fallenarrow
  174. "Glittering Bones" -Mangusto
  175. "Furnace Fighters" -PinkyPearl
  176. "Team Cloudscraper" -Frauzis
  177. "Panic Pagoda" -veinlily
  178. "Ice Storm" -Husker
  179. "Valkyries" -Elysadie
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HJT587P.png[/img][/center] Gala sigs coming soon
HJT587P.png

Gala sigs coming soon
WpjbI2U.gif
Open for Registration :)
Open for Registration :)
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/712.gif[/img][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698964][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url][/center]
712.gif
tvbcGte.png
bQiQUFQ.png
[quote name="Thoracosaurus" date=2017-01-15 20:09:17] [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/712.gif[/img][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698964][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] @Thoracosaurus Leucoss used a Pokeball!
Thoracosaurus wrote on 2017-01-15:
712.gif
tvbcGte.png
@Thoracosaurus
Leucoss used a Pokeball!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
[quote name="Thoracosaurus" date=2017-01-15 20:09:17] [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/712.gif[/img][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698964][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] @Thoracosaurus ThisOneIsBlue used a Pokeball!
Thoracosaurus wrote on 2017-01-15:
712.gif
tvbcGte.png
@Thoracosaurus
ThisOneIsBlue used a Pokeball!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@squidragon Oh, this looks like fun! ^.^ Hopefully I filled everything out correctly. Let me know if I missed anything, and each one has a personality in their bio section if needed! Edit: Now having seen sgkat's post, I think I didn't answer some of the questions correctly, so fixing that! [quote=Entry Form Part 1] Username: Gheron User ID: 208735 Team Name: The Scavengers [/quote] [quote = Wraith] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19540412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195405/19540412_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Dragon Name: Wraith Dragon ID#: 19540412 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] My skills and senses will keep us safe. I worry more about my companions than myself - but then, when I'm around, what do they have to fear? Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Independent] My Clanmates will do as they're told - or they'll answer to me. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] If it's moving and being threatening, I will make it stop moving and being threatening. Why do you descend into these caves? [Knowledge] You never know what could be found if you don't look. You need to be prepared if it's dangerous, and if it's not, it might be valuable. Either way, you're bound to learn something! Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [*]Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [*]Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads] [/quote] [quote=Yuletide] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20171755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201718/20171755_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Dragon Name: Yuletide Dragon ID#: 20171755 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Cautious] I really don't see the point in going looking for trouble. Why don't we just leave it be, and watch from a distance? Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Cooperative] I know the vote said we should go towards the scary thing, but I'm just not confident we counted the votes correctly. There were only three votes? That doesn't seem right. Let's do a re-vote. Oh, fine... Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Flight] I didn't learn to heal so that I'd actually have to do it. Let's make my job redundant and actually avoid the trouble this time! Why do you descend into these caves? [Glory] If you are all so determined to get yourselves killed, at least let me come along so I can save you all with my fabulous skills. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical! [*]Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. [*]Light Magic: Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.) [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Tails] [/quote] [quote=Alyosha] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23338170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233382/23338170_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Dragon Name: Alyosha (Or Aly as a nickname) Dragon ID#: 23338170 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Cautious] Not that I'm not curious, mind. You just learn more when you watch! Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Independent] I'd rather be doing this myself, to be honest. But if I have to have a crowd, I could do worse than this one. Except maybe Yule. If the adventure doesn't off him, Wraith might! At least the boy knows his healing. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] If you have to fight, you did your job wrong, but if you did your job wrong, then you'd better do the fight right. Why do you descend into these caves? ["I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the time."] I dunno. Clan leader said we go, and we go. Besides, they looked interesting! Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. [*]Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. [*]Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads] [/quote]
@squidragon

Oh, this looks like fun! ^.^

Hopefully I filled everything out correctly. Let me know if I missed anything, and each one has a personality in their bio section if needed!

Edit: Now having seen sgkat's post, I think I didn't answer some of the questions correctly, so fixing that!
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username: Gheron
User ID: 208735
Team Name: The Scavengers
Wraith wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: Dragon Name: Wraith
Dragon ID#: 19540412
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her

[Curious]

My skills and senses will keep us safe. I worry more about my companions than myself - but then, when I'm around, what do they have to fear?

[Independent]

My Clanmates will do as they're told - or they'll answer to me.

[Fight]

If it's moving and being threatening, I will make it stop moving and being threatening.

[Knowledge]

You never know what could be found if you don't look. You need to be prepared if it's dangerous, and if it's not, it might be valuable. Either way, you're bound to learn something!

• Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
  • Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
  • Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.

[Heads]

Yuletide wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: Dragon Name: Yuletide
Dragon ID#: 20171755
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

[Cautious]

I really don't see the point in going looking for trouble. Why don't we just leave it be, and watch from a distance?

[Cooperative]

I know the vote said we should go towards the scary thing, but I'm just not confident we counted the votes correctly. There were only three votes? That doesn't seem right. Let's do a re-vote. Oh, fine...

[Flight]

I didn't learn to heal so that I'd actually have to do it. Let's make my job redundant and actually avoid the trouble this time!

[Glory]

If you are all so determined to get yourselves killed, at least let me come along so I can save you all with my fabulous skills.

• Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!
  • Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.
  • Light Magic: Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.)

[Tails]

Alyosha wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: Dragon Name: Alyosha (Or Aly as a nickname)
Dragon ID#: 23338170
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

[Cautious]

Not that I'm not curious, mind. You just learn more when you watch!

[Independent]

I'd rather be doing this myself, to be honest. But if I have to have a crowd, I could do worse than this one. Except maybe Yule. If the adventure doesn't off him, Wraith might! At least the boy knows his healing.

[Fight]

If you have to fight, you did your job wrong, but if you did your job wrong, then you'd better do the fight right.

["I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the time."]

I dunno. Clan leader said we go, and we go. Besides, they looked interesting!

• Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
  • Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.
  • Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.

[Heads]
Z3Lt3uB.png accessibilitysmallest.png
[center][img]http://imgur.com/sigiZSL.gif[/img][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hna9Duz.png[/img][br]Bergmite has been transferred to @ThisOneIsBlue's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698966]PC.[/url][/center] (sorry @Leucoss, you can't catch a pokemon from the same ranger twice in a row! Be on the lookout for other rangers posting pokemon. This resets every rollover though, so if no one else posts pokemon tonight, you can catch one from me again tomorrow.)
sigiZSL.gif
Hna9Duz.png
Bergmite has been transferred to @ThisOneIsBlue's PC.

(sorry @Leucoss, you can't catch a pokemon from the same ranger twice in a row! Be on the lookout for other rangers posting pokemon. This resets every rollover though, so if no one else posts pokemon tonight, you can catch one from me again tomorrow.)
bQiQUFQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104