Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 117 118
I hope it was fun for you, @Lunarmadness .Would love to play with you again! Seeing as it doesn't matter who I vote for since you'll be lynched, I will keep my vote for Werelynx. Because he's still suspicious.
I hope it was fun for you, @Lunarmadness .Would love to play with you again! Seeing as it doesn't matter who I vote for since you'll be lynched, I will keep my vote for Werelynx. Because he's still suspicious.
@Moonwater

Right, ofc. That was more of a prod than a suggestion. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

---

@MagykalWagykal

I mean, RL stuff does come up, that's fair. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

---

@LunarMadness

...Huh. Well played! Now I feel bad for sticking up for you. Thanks for letting us know your plan this close to the end, and I'll send my vote your way to help seal the deal.
@Moonwater

Right, ofc. That was more of a prod than a suggestion. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

---

@MagykalWagykal

I mean, RL stuff does come up, that's fair. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

---

@LunarMadness

...Huh. Well played! Now I feel bad for sticking up for you. Thanks for letting us know your plan this close to the end, and I'll send my vote your way to help seal the deal.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

LOCKDOWN.

Please do not post until @StormDreamer gets the Night post up.
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

LOCKDOWN.

Please do not post until @StormDreamer gets the Night post up.
2rHLxZD.png
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Limelight

Night 2

The events of the night had shook the villagers hard, and they were very quickly discussing who were suspicious to them.

The lynch targets quickly switched between LunarMadness and Werelynx, one doing nothing to dissuade the opinions and votes voted against them and the other vehemently defending themselves.

With the discussion going nowhere, judging by the small pile of slips of paper that were on the center of the table, Silver stood up impatiently.

She banged her book on the table. “You all have less than twenty four hours. You should hurry up and pick someone to kill. The more time you spend trying to decide on a target, the more of a chance the left-handed have to influence your choice.”

With her proclamation came a flurry of votes, the paper pile growing by the minute.

Finally, at dusk, she tallied the votes. The she heard some mutters and looked up to see LunarMadness standing in front of her.

“Do what you will. I need to go this way anyway.”

Nodding, Silver placed her hand up on their forehead, and they calmly went limp instantly, falling to the ground.

This time one villager came up to drag the body to the graveyard, and Silver made her proclamation calmly.

“LunarMadness was innocent. They were the Virgin.”

“With this in mind, in her respect, no one will kill tonight.”

LunarMadness was lynched. They were Town Virgin.

There will be no kills tonight.

Night has fallen. Players with active abilities, please PM me with your target in accordance to the format listen in the rules. Mafia, you know what to do. Please remember that day 2 starts on rollover tomorrow, 7 Jan 2017, and to submit all actions before then.

Discussion may continue.
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Limelight

Night 2

The events of the night had shook the villagers hard, and they were very quickly discussing who were suspicious to them.

The lynch targets quickly switched between LunarMadness and Werelynx, one doing nothing to dissuade the opinions and votes voted against them and the other vehemently defending themselves.

With the discussion going nowhere, judging by the small pile of slips of paper that were on the center of the table, Silver stood up impatiently.

She banged her book on the table. “You all have less than twenty four hours. You should hurry up and pick someone to kill. The more time you spend trying to decide on a target, the more of a chance the left-handed have to influence your choice.”

With her proclamation came a flurry of votes, the paper pile growing by the minute.

Finally, at dusk, she tallied the votes. The she heard some mutters and looked up to see LunarMadness standing in front of her.

“Do what you will. I need to go this way anyway.”

Nodding, Silver placed her hand up on their forehead, and they calmly went limp instantly, falling to the ground.

This time one villager came up to drag the body to the graveyard, and Silver made her proclamation calmly.

“LunarMadness was innocent. They were the Virgin.”

“With this in mind, in her respect, no one will kill tonight.”

LunarMadness was lynched. They were Town Virgin.

There will be no kills tonight.

Night has fallen. Players with active abilities, please PM me with your target in accordance to the format listen in the rules. Mafia, you know what to do. Please remember that day 2 starts on rollover tomorrow, 7 Jan 2017, and to submit all actions before then.

Discussion may continue.
2rHLxZD.png
Sorry about the lateness. Storm had irl stuff to deal with and that meant no one to kick me to do the flavor for the night post quickly.

In any case, she'll be away for a bit longer, so any questions should be directed towards me.
Sorry about the lateness. Storm had irl stuff to deal with and that meant no one to kick me to do the flavor for the night post quickly.

In any case, she'll be away for a bit longer, so any questions should be directed towards me.
2rHLxZD.png
@silvernight104
Hmm but all other night kills (if any) will still work? (Like vigilante or serial killer)
@silvernight104
Hmm but all other night kills (if any) will still work? (Like vigilante or serial killer)
(And @silvernight104 it's Night 2)
(And @silvernight104 it's Night 2)
@Winterreise

I just edited my post. See the revised version.

(Modgods get to edit posts because they're awesome)
@Winterreise

I just edited my post. See the revised version.

(Modgods get to edit posts because they're awesome)
2rHLxZD.png
*breathes out*

Well, at least no one will kill today. That gives our investigative roles some time.
*breathes out*

Well, at least no one will kill today. That gives our investigative roles some time.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Winterreise

Dang it, I knew I forgot to change something. Edited.
@Winterreise

Dang it, I knew I forgot to change something. Edited.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 117 118