Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118
Rogue One was pretty good.

Hm, standard looking day 1. I've taken some notes here because I don't feel like making a spreadsheet. I feel a little ashamed at how much prodding from the mods we needed to lynch, but after Ace Attorney, I'm also fairly thankful for it lmao. That said... dang. I'd have had a field day pointing out some of the backpedling and hesitance inthread if I were here today. We'll be having less of that D2.

In a perfect world, I'd be voting for Magykal or Night for reasons in my notes, but I'll settle for Michseag for now. I don't see much in her favor and I don't want any interruption to happen to the lynch we struggled so hard to get.

@TheNightDancer (and sorry about the other ping, I posted in the lynch thread by accident)
Since you've asked, here's a rough breakdown of my inactivity.

Yesterday, I woke up early, went to my mom's work, and posted my questionnaire. I wanted to leave extended posting for when I got to my laptop, so I didn't keep up with the thread. After we left, I needed to go to the walk in clinic, but that ended up being fine, so we went home and I slept for a bit. At that point I'd forgotten about the game. I'm not in the habit of checking FR much outside games and it's been a while, so it took me a while to respond today. Shortly after I did, a friend called and reminded me about our group's plan to see Rogue One, so that happened. We also got dinner and hung out for a while. I got home, spent an hour and a half or so catching up, and here we are.

Take that with a grain of salt, of course. I could have ended up being here more than I was, and I'll aim to do so in coming days.
Rogue One was pretty good.

Hm, standard looking day 1. I've taken some notes here because I don't feel like making a spreadsheet. I feel a little ashamed at how much prodding from the mods we needed to lynch, but after Ace Attorney, I'm also fairly thankful for it lmao. That said... dang. I'd have had a field day pointing out some of the backpedling and hesitance inthread if I were here today. We'll be having less of that D2.

In a perfect world, I'd be voting for Magykal or Night for reasons in my notes, but I'll settle for Michseag for now. I don't see much in her favor and I don't want any interruption to happen to the lynch we struggled so hard to get.

@TheNightDancer (and sorry about the other ping, I posted in the lynch thread by accident)
Since you've asked, here's a rough breakdown of my inactivity.

Yesterday, I woke up early, went to my mom's work, and posted my questionnaire. I wanted to leave extended posting for when I got to my laptop, so I didn't keep up with the thread. After we left, I needed to go to the walk in clinic, but that ended up being fine, so we went home and I slept for a bit. At that point I'd forgotten about the game. I'm not in the habit of checking FR much outside games and it's been a while, so it took me a while to respond today. Shortly after I did, a friend called and reminded me about our group's plan to see Rogue One, so that happened. We also got dinner and hung out for a while. I got home, spent an hour and a half or so catching up, and here we are.

Take that with a grain of salt, of course. I could have ended up being here more than I was, and I'll aim to do so in coming days.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@smashedfish
Glad to know you weren't lurking :) , and thanks for that explanation (I was considering you for a no-choice lynch at first)
You mentioned you made notes; where is it?

Btw Darth Vader's massacre scene was awesome
@smashedfish
Glad to know you weren't lurking :) , and thanks for that explanation (I was considering you for a no-choice lynch at first)
You mentioned you made notes; where is it?

Btw Darth Vader's massacre scene was awesome
9 minutes to lockdown. You need one more vote to push that lynch through for sure.
9 minutes to lockdown. You need one more vote to push that lynch through for sure.
2rHLxZD.png
[quote name="raiccoon" date=2017-01-02 19:57:11] I'm almost afraid to lynch Storm because she's always been the one trying to lynch a mod... she must have so many good punishments to choose from by now. [/quote] *grins* Ohhh noooo, you should [i]totally[/i] lynch me :) Absolutely [i]nothing[/i] bad at all will happen if you do so, ahuhuhu~
raiccoon wrote on 2017-01-02:
I'm almost afraid to lynch Storm because she's always been the one trying to lynch a mod... she must have so many good punishments to choose from by now.

*grins* Ohhh noooo, you should totally lynch me :)
Absolutely nothing bad at all will happen if you do so, ahuhuhu~
jghAv2V.png
@silvernight104
Wait wait I thought we have 5 votes for mich D: and 1 for no lynch

@stormdreamer
But storrmmmmm :(
I know, we'll lynch you when the game ends
@silvernight104
Wait wait I thought we have 5 votes for mich D: and 1 for no lynch

@stormdreamer
But storrmmmmm :(
I know, we'll lynch you when the game ends
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @Michseag @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Agrina @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender

LOCKDOWN

Please do not post until @StormDreamer gets the Night post up.
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @Michseag @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:

Spectators:

LOCKDOWN

Please do not post until @StormDreamer gets the Night post up.
2rHLxZD.png
Players:

Subs:

Spectators:
Night 1

Despite the enthusiasm the villagers had shown when they had first brought them to the village hall, the discussion quickly died down as villagers looked unsurely amongst themselves for someone to kill.

Storm slammed her palm onto the table. “Nothing? At this rate you’ll all be dead by the time you find a killer!”
At this, the villagers muttered even more unsurely amongst themselves.

Several hours passed, and targets were discussed. Some notable ones were Vrykolakas and SmashedFish, who hadn’t talked much. Raiccoon was also suggested, having been against killing. LunarMadness was also suspected, having been too eager to kill Raiccoon in the first place.

The discussion went around in circles, until this time Silver banged her book on the table, the loud thud startling everyone from their conversations.

“That is enough. If you want to find the killer, you’d better find someone to kill now. If you don’t, I will have no other choice but to lock a random person in your house tonight. If you wanted to do some late night exploring, then too bad. I will also stand guard to ensure that the person will not do escape. Are. We. Clear?”

At the fervent nods, Silver sank back down into her chair thankfully. The consensus was soon reached: Michseag, having been found the most suspicious, was to be killed.

Storm dragged the unconscious woman outside, before Silver stepped forward, and placed her hand on her forehead. With a silent spell, Michseag started to thrash, and shriek, before the glow emanating from Silver’s hand intensified, before her body finally stopped, her hands limp.

Silver gestured, and two villagers dragged Michseag’s body to the cemetery. Before they made it one step, though, her voice penetrated their ears, and the villagers stood stock still in horrification.

“Michseag was innocent.”

Michseag was lynched. They were Town 3-Shot Neighborizer.
Night has fallen. Players with active abilities, please PM me with your target in accordance to the format listen in the rules. Mafia, you know what to do. Please remember that day 2 starts on rollover tomorrow, 4 Jan 2017, and to submit all actions before then.

Discussion may continue.
Players:

Subs:

Spectators:
Night 1

Despite the enthusiasm the villagers had shown when they had first brought them to the village hall, the discussion quickly died down as villagers looked unsurely amongst themselves for someone to kill.

Storm slammed her palm onto the table. “Nothing? At this rate you’ll all be dead by the time you find a killer!”
At this, the villagers muttered even more unsurely amongst themselves.

Several hours passed, and targets were discussed. Some notable ones were Vrykolakas and SmashedFish, who hadn’t talked much. Raiccoon was also suggested, having been against killing. LunarMadness was also suspected, having been too eager to kill Raiccoon in the first place.

The discussion went around in circles, until this time Silver banged her book on the table, the loud thud startling everyone from their conversations.

“That is enough. If you want to find the killer, you’d better find someone to kill now. If you don’t, I will have no other choice but to lock a random person in your house tonight. If you wanted to do some late night exploring, then too bad. I will also stand guard to ensure that the person will not do escape. Are. We. Clear?”

At the fervent nods, Silver sank back down into her chair thankfully. The consensus was soon reached: Michseag, having been found the most suspicious, was to be killed.

Storm dragged the unconscious woman outside, before Silver stepped forward, and placed her hand on her forehead. With a silent spell, Michseag started to thrash, and shriek, before the glow emanating from Silver’s hand intensified, before her body finally stopped, her hands limp.

Silver gestured, and two villagers dragged Michseag’s body to the cemetery. Before they made it one step, though, her voice penetrated their ears, and the villagers stood stock still in horrification.

“Michseag was innocent.”

Michseag was lynched. They were Town 3-Shot Neighborizer.
Night has fallen. Players with active abilities, please PM me with your target in accordance to the format listen in the rules. Mafia, you know what to do. Please remember that day 2 starts on rollover tomorrow, 4 Jan 2017, and to submit all actions before then.

Discussion may continue.
jghAv2V.png
...what's a neighbouriser
...what's a neighbouriser
@Winterreise
You're welcome.
@Winterreise
You're welcome.
jghAv2V.png
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @Michseag @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish [b]After receiving some feedback, I have decided to shorten the PM subject format. Thank you very much for your attention.[/b] [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2016-12-31 23:15:44] Submit all your actions via PM, with the heading/title as [N#: Use <action> on <name>]. If you don't do this, there's a good chance that your action will be ignored. [/quote]
After receiving some feedback, I have decided to shorten the PM subject format. Thank you very much for your attention.
StormDreamer wrote on 2016-12-31:
Submit all your actions via PM, with the heading/title as [N#: Use <action> on <name>]. If you don't do this, there's a good chance that your action will be ignored.

jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118