Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
[center][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva] Welcome to the Witches' Revolt Mafia Game! [/font][/size][/center] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2h2mgsw.jpg[/img] [center][size=1] Game created by @Luxmold and me [/size] [/center] [center][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva]Day 1 [/font][/size][/center] [i]The locking and latching of the doors brings a sense of finality - of impending doom, of a chance to successfully revolt, of a long night ahead. The princesses look scared and exhausted, but they stand firm. Princess Becca stands up, hands clenched at her side. “I do not care what you think about me or my decisions. As your princess, I have decreed that the doors will not be opening until all the witches are dead, or until we die trying to make that happen! So don’t stand there gawking, or attempt to continue the party. The party's over. Start finding those witches!” Becca sits down, clearly angry and grieving the death of her parents. The room immediately bursts into thunderous noise, containing both applause and yells of anger or confusement. The second princess stares at the once happy-looking party with worry. Princess Aviva stands up, unsure of how to approach the tense crowd. “Everyone, calm down! Yelling like this will not get us anywhere! Please, be civil!” The room quieted down, and the princess continued, her voice slowly becoming more calm. “I do not know who is a witch and who is safe. Anyone can be lying. I don’t know who to trust. We have to work together. We have to stay strong. We need to figure out who is a witch, and we need to kill them before they take over the kingdom and kill us all. If somehow you think you know who is a witch, let one of us know. Remember, your lives, our lives, and the entire kingdom is at stake.”[/i] [center]Links: Signup thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2065216/1 Lynch thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2074952 Spreadsheet made by raiccoon with a Table of Contents https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Bwq_FUmSMh72DFMHASnzhGZR5nfUX-nlEjZkEu2dxI/edit#gid=0 Dawn 1: Page 1 Sunset 1: Page 63 Dawn 2: Page 76 Sunset 2: Page 120 Dawn 3: Page 138 Sunset 3: Page 164 Dawn 4: Page 171 Sunset 4: Page 187 Dawn 5: Page 194 Sunset 5: Page 205 Dawn 6: Page 206 Sunset 6: Page 207 Dawn 7: Page 207 [/center]
Welcome to the Witches' Revolt Mafia Game!

2h2mgsw.jpg
Game created by @Luxmold and me

Day 1

The locking and latching of the doors brings a sense of finality - of impending doom, of a chance to successfully revolt, of a long night ahead. The princesses look scared and exhausted, but they stand firm. Princess Becca stands up, hands clenched at her side. “I do not care what you think about me or my decisions. As your princess, I have decreed that the doors will not be opening until all the witches are dead, or until we die trying to make that happen! So don’t stand there gawking, or attempt to continue the party. The party's over. Start finding those witches!” Becca sits down, clearly angry and grieving the death of her parents.

The room immediately bursts into thunderous noise, containing both applause and yells of anger or confusement. The second princess stares at the once happy-looking party with worry.

Princess Aviva stands up, unsure of how to approach the tense crowd. “Everyone, calm down! Yelling like this will not get us anywhere! Please, be civil!” The room quieted down, and the princess continued, her voice slowly becoming more calm. “I do not know who is a witch and who is safe. Anyone can be lying. I don’t know who to trust. We have to work together. We have to stay strong. We need to figure out who is a witch, and we need to kill them before they take over the kingdom and kill us all. If somehow you think you know who is a witch, let one of us know. Remember, your lives, our lives, and the entire kingdom is at stake.”

Links:
Signup thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2065216/1
Lynch thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2074952
Spreadsheet made by raiccoon with a Table of Contents https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Bwq_FUmSMh72DFMHASnzhGZR5nfUX-nlEjZkEu2dxI/edit#gid=0
Dawn 1: Page 1
Sunset 1: Page 63
Dawn 2: Page 76
Sunset 2: Page 120
Dawn 3: Page 138
Sunset 3: Page 164
Dawn 4: Page 171
Sunset 4: Page 187
Dawn 5: Page 194
Sunset 5: Page 205
Dawn 6: Page 206
Sunset 6: Page 207
Dawn 7: Page 207
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Rules
  • Mods (@VivaFariy and @luxmold) are royalty and you can’t go against your ruling family. Mods are also spoiled princesses who might punish those who act against them.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18frt.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you. One of us probably more than the other. Don’t trust Lux.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping luxmold during those times.
  • This is a non-rp game.
  • Post lynch votes in the lynch thread only
  • Please submit actions via PM only to either Lux or me, it doesn't make a difference.
  • Rules can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • Post requirement of 5 POSTS per day cycle. No post requirement for the night cycle. Contact a mod if you will be busy one day.
Rules
  • Mods (@VivaFariy and @luxmold) are royalty and you can’t go against your ruling family. Mods are also spoiled princesses who might punish those who act against them.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18frt.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you. One of us probably more than the other. Don’t trust Lux.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping luxmold during those times.
  • This is a non-rp game.
  • Post lynch votes in the lynch thread only
  • Please submit actions via PM only to either Lux or me, it doesn't make a difference.
  • Rules can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • Post requirement of 5 POSTS per day cycle. No post requirement for the night cycle. Contact a mod if you will be busy one day.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
Players
  1. Leremis Lent
  2. Blizzardwing FireHeart13 Fatu
  3. WaterWolf600 Nitus
  4. Cognitive Verum
  5. MagykalWagykal Amore
  6. Rangiku Candal
  7. Limelight Edice
  8. Cacogen Todi
  9. Areater Vindicta
  10. Kalideoscope Eros
  11. Kyrakat KawaiiFlyer Tutella
  12. Batsquid42 Rosetta248 Illic
  13. Bequerel SilverNight104 Pit
  14. ChaoticKagura Pistor
  15. LittleFirefly Oscar
  16. blanketgender Aliq
  17. xspideray Chillyfoot blanketgender Bilia
  18. Deathwolf555 Suas
  19. Benhawkclaw Tristess Vivi
  20. Winterreise Pec
  21. nsts Fama
  22. Nerasis Cultus
  23. Moonwater Cavus
  24. StormDreamer Raicoon Linus

Substitutes
-unlimited-
  1. KanayaChopin (Tristess)
  2. raiccoon
  3. Gwendolyn
  4. Chillyfoot
  5. BlueAlphyn885
  6. anika
  7. Rosetta248
  8. SilverNight104

Spectators
-unlimited-
  1. StormDreamer
Players
  1. Leremis Lent
  2. Blizzardwing FireHeart13 Fatu
  3. WaterWolf600 Nitus
  4. Cognitive Verum
  5. MagykalWagykal Amore
  6. Rangiku Candal
  7. Limelight Edice
  8. Cacogen Todi
  9. Areater Vindicta
  10. Kalideoscope Eros
  11. Kyrakat KawaiiFlyer Tutella
  12. Batsquid42 Rosetta248 Illic
  13. Bequerel SilverNight104 Pit
  14. ChaoticKagura Pistor
  15. LittleFirefly Oscar
  16. blanketgender Aliq
  17. xspideray Chillyfoot blanketgender Bilia
  18. Deathwolf555 Suas
  19. Benhawkclaw Tristess Vivi
  20. Winterreise Pec
  21. nsts Fama
  22. Nerasis Cultus
  23. Moonwater Cavus
  24. StormDreamer Raicoon Linus

Substitutes
-unlimited-
  1. KanayaChopin (Tristess)
  2. raiccoon
  3. Gwendolyn
  4. Chillyfoot
  5. BlueAlphyn885
  6. anika
  7. Rosetta248
  8. SilverNight104

Spectators
-unlimited-
  1. StormDreamer
It's time to fly.
Players Substitutes Spectators
:c

Day 1 begins now. Day 1 will end on December 28th at 18frt.
You may start discussing whenever you want now.
Players Substitutes Spectators
:c

Day 1 begins now. Day 1 will end on December 28th at 18frt.
You may start discussing whenever you want now.
It's time to fly.
YAS. MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN.
YAS. MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
SCREECHES
SCREECHES
bann.png
/o\ I forgot to make a spectator chat! Not like it matters though >.>
/o\ I forgot to make a spectator chat! Not like it matters though >.>
Yooooooo guys it's Storm :P
After what happened in Zootopia I'm a bit scared of making questionnaires, so someone else do it? <3
Yooooooo guys it's Storm :P
After what happened in Zootopia I'm a bit scared of making questionnaires, so someone else do it? <3
jghAv2V.png
Now this is a holiday treat. Hello, everyone!
Now this is a holiday treat. Hello, everyone!
vV5jbm.png
Dang I thought I would have the glory of being first but Lere beat me to it XD
Dang I thought I would have the glory of being first but Lere beat me to it XD
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241