Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
(Please do not post here unless you have joined in the signup thread, thanks!)

Welcome!

Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier BlueAlphyn885, and welcome to the main discussion thread for Alphyn's MEMEfia!

Important links:

Lynch Thread

Additional Important Stuffs:

-Days will be 48hrs long, and nights will be 24hrs long. All days and nights will start/end at 17:00 FR time.

-Lynch voting will close 5 minutes before lockdown. All votes cast after this time will not be counted.
(Please do not post here unless you have joined in the signup thread, thanks!)

Welcome!

Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier BlueAlphyn885, and welcome to the main discussion thread for Alphyn's MEMEfia!

Important links:

Lynch Thread

Additional Important Stuffs:

-Days will be 48hrs long, and nights will be 24hrs long. All days and nights will start/end at 17:00 FR time.

-Lynch voting will close 5 minutes before lockdown. All votes cast after this time will not be counted.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Rules:

1. First and foremost, be nice to each other. Mafia can be a very high-tension game, but that’s no reason to be wicked toward each other. If I feel as though you are personally attacking another player or are severely disrupting the group as a whole, you will be booted from this game.

2.This is a Closed Setup, Non-RP, Role Madness, Non B*st*ard mafia game. Everyone will have a special, unique role because you’re all special snowflakes in my heart c:

3. No communication between players is allowed outside of threads and quicktopics provided by me. If I find out you’re illegally communicating with another player you will get the boot.

4. You must post at least once per day cycle in the thread. If not, you will be replaced.

5. There will be no posting during the night phase. Night is time for sleeps, not gossip. (Unless you're the mafia of course, in which case night is the time for murder).

6. No editing posts. First offenses will result in a warning, second offenses will result in a roleblock, and third offenses will get you the boot.

7. Screenshotting of PM’s I send you is prohibited. If you post one here or elsewhere, you will once again get the boot.

8. I, the mod, will not lie to you under any circumstances. I am however entitled to give vague answers and/or withhold information from you.

9. All requests/questions about game mechanics/etc. MUST begin with the phrase, “HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH!”. If you do not remember this greeting, I will not respond to you.

10. Feel free to challenge my authority by any means. I can respect lateral thinkers and folks with free will. Just keep in mind the punishments for the offenses stated above.

11. Have fun! (Please note that this is mandatory. You are not allowed to not have fun under any circumstances ;p)

12. Expect the most outlandish of flavor texts. That's just how it's gonna be, okay? I'm not a normal person.
Rules:

1. First and foremost, be nice to each other. Mafia can be a very high-tension game, but that’s no reason to be wicked toward each other. If I feel as though you are personally attacking another player or are severely disrupting the group as a whole, you will be booted from this game.

2.This is a Closed Setup, Non-RP, Role Madness, Non B*st*ard mafia game. Everyone will have a special, unique role because you’re all special snowflakes in my heart c:

3. No communication between players is allowed outside of threads and quicktopics provided by me. If I find out you’re illegally communicating with another player you will get the boot.

4. You must post at least once per day cycle in the thread. If not, you will be replaced.

5. There will be no posting during the night phase. Night is time for sleeps, not gossip. (Unless you're the mafia of course, in which case night is the time for murder).

6. No editing posts. First offenses will result in a warning, second offenses will result in a roleblock, and third offenses will get you the boot.

7. Screenshotting of PM’s I send you is prohibited. If you post one here or elsewhere, you will once again get the boot.

8. I, the mod, will not lie to you under any circumstances. I am however entitled to give vague answers and/or withhold information from you.

9. All requests/questions about game mechanics/etc. MUST begin with the phrase, “HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH!”. If you do not remember this greeting, I will not respond to you.

10. Feel free to challenge my authority by any means. I can respect lateral thinkers and folks with free will. Just keep in mind the punishments for the offenses stated above.

11. Have fun! (Please note that this is mandatory. You are not allowed to not have fun under any circumstances ;p)

12. Expect the most outlandish of flavor texts. That's just how it's gonna be, okay? I'm not a normal person.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Players

1. SilverWinter
2. StormDreamer
3. anika
4. BlizzardWing Killed night 1, John Cena
5. RedDragonD
6. Cosmopoeia
7. luxmold
8. Bequerel Lynched day 1, Kool-Aid Man
9. Werelynx
10. Shadowlugia711
11. KathiraNarae Killed night 1, Pepe Frog
12. Beheaded
13. LordAlois
14. Winterreise
15. 17. Nerasis

Substitutes (The real MVP's):

1. 8uny
2. WaterWolf600
3. HopesAndMemes
4. Leremis
5. Rosetta248

Spectators:

1. ChaoticKagura
2. Cognitive
3. 84inch
4. Rangiku
5. LittleFireFly
6. nsts
7. Epioth
Players

1. SilverWinter
2. StormDreamer
3. anika
4. BlizzardWing Killed night 1, John Cena
5. RedDragonD
6. Cosmopoeia
7. luxmold
8. Bequerel Lynched day 1, Kool-Aid Man
9. Werelynx
10. Shadowlugia711
11. KathiraNarae Killed night 1, Pepe Frog
12. Beheaded
13. LordAlois
14. Winterreise
15. 17. Nerasis

Substitutes (The real MVP's):

1. 8uny
2. WaterWolf600
3. HopesAndMemes
4. Leremis
5. Rosetta248

Spectators:

1. ChaoticKagura
2. Cognitive
3. 84inch
4. Rangiku
5. LittleFireFly
6. nsts
7. Epioth
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Players

@SilverWinter @StormDreamer @anika @BlizzardWing @RedDragonD @Cosmopoeia @luxmold @Bequerel @Werelynx @Shadowlugia711 @KathiraNarae @Beheaded @LordAlois @Winterreise @Nerasis

Substitutes

@8uny @WaterWolf600 @HopesAndMemes @Leremis @Rosetta248

Spectators

@ChaoticKagura @Cognitive @84inch @Rangiku @LittleFireFly @nsts @Epioth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAWN OF DAY 1:

It is the first day of your quest. Your group disembarks from The Observatory with confidence and a sense of purpose. The Arcanist has gifted your search party not only with his blessing, but also with a pristine, unopened Apocalypse Survival KitTM. The kit contains the following:

-One 1 Liter canteen filled with Raspberry Fruit2O
-A map of Sornieth
-One medium pair of insulated, waterproof gloves
-A very long, thick, soft, hot pink winter scarf
-A set of 5 bloodstones
-A box filled with a mixture of roasted, salted pistachios and broken glass
-A metal pot
-A machete

(Please note that these items are purely for flavor purposes and they should not be the main focus of your search. This isn't an item-finding game.)

Consulting the map, the group decides to head south, making their way down the jagged plateaus that form the Focal Point. As you march, you make idle chitchat among yourselves. You feel as though you are being watched.

Hey fam, sorry this took so long to get up x~x, I'm still p new at this thing. Everyone's rolecards should have been handed out by now, if you didn't get yours or have any questions, be sure to hit me up and I'll take care of it. And without further ado, let the games begin! Happy hunting!
Players

@SilverWinter @StormDreamer @anika @BlizzardWing @RedDragonD @Cosmopoeia @luxmold @Bequerel @Werelynx @Shadowlugia711 @KathiraNarae @Beheaded @LordAlois @Winterreise @Nerasis

Substitutes

@8uny @WaterWolf600 @HopesAndMemes @Leremis @Rosetta248

Spectators

@ChaoticKagura @Cognitive @84inch @Rangiku @LittleFireFly @nsts @Epioth

DAWN OF DAY 1:

It is the first day of your quest. Your group disembarks from The Observatory with confidence and a sense of purpose. The Arcanist has gifted your search party not only with his blessing, but also with a pristine, unopened Apocalypse Survival KitTM. The kit contains the following:

-One 1 Liter canteen filled with Raspberry Fruit2O
-A map of Sornieth
-One medium pair of insulated, waterproof gloves
-A very long, thick, soft, hot pink winter scarf
-A set of 5 bloodstones
-A box filled with a mixture of roasted, salted pistachios and broken glass
-A metal pot
-A machete

(Please note that these items are purely for flavor purposes and they should not be the main focus of your search. This isn't an item-finding game.)

Consulting the map, the group decides to head south, making their way down the jagged plateaus that form the Focal Point. As you march, you make idle chitchat among yourselves. You feel as though you are being watched.

Hey fam, sorry this took so long to get up x~x, I'm still p new at this thing. Everyone's rolecards should have been handed out by now, if you didn't get yours or have any questions, be sure to hit me up and I'll take care of it. And without further ado, let the games begin! Happy hunting!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
hello
hello
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
The lynch thread should be up soon, k? I still haven't eaten dinner and kinda want to do that right now x~x
The lynch thread should be up soon, k? I still haven't eaten dinner and kinda want to do that right now x~x
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@bluealphyn885
HAIL LORDY MCTRASH

the bag of assorted nuts doesn't happen to contain the nuts and the broken glass?? that'd be quite
edgy
of the arcanist to do that
@bluealphyn885
HAIL LORDY MCTRASH

the bag of assorted nuts doesn't happen to contain the nuts and the broken glass?? that'd be quite
edgy
of the arcanist to do that
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Winterreise
you're the only one I haven't played a mafia with yet (even all the specs have played with me, yeesh I need a life)
Hello!! I dunno if you've played forum mafia before but welcome!!!
@Winterreise
you're the only one I haven't played a mafia with yet (even all the specs have played with me, yeesh I need a life)
Hello!! I dunno if you've played forum mafia before but welcome!!!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
also be prepared for massive boughts of posts within a massive period of blank nothingness
I don't have my phone and can only get on on my desktop
and I'm technically only allowed to use it to draw so

im a rebel Pup
also be prepared for massive boughts of posts within a massive period of blank nothingness
I don't have my phone and can only get on on my desktop
and I'm technically only allowed to use it to draw so

im a rebel Pup
this is gonna be lit fam
this is gonna be lit fam
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41