Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Year Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/3427/f/2016/361/3/6/yearlychallenge_gold_background_by_rabid_hound-dat0yx2.png[/img] [center]Hello and welcome to my first annual Year Challenge! [i]What exactly is that [/i], you say? Well, i'm glad you asked. This is for people who wish to challenge their self-restraint and make some money along the way. Perhaps even win some prizes at no cost to you! The biggest challenge is you can't spend any money. Yup, you heard me right. NO SPENDING MONEY. The reason why is that by the end of the year, you have a butt load of treasure and gems to spend for the next year. I'll show you how, give tips and help as much as I can throughout the process.[/center] Rules: -Follow ToS rules -No fighting -Be kind and supportive to one another -Anyone can join in at anytime -More rules to be added as I think of them Self Editable Google Doc: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ceB5lCIMDzzVZNCT1Cq9RsUwTxwCCTb6KGJkiP7xh4/edit?usp=sharing]Track Your Progress[/url] (I have a separate tab in there to keep track of my progress of daily activities and such. Feel free to create a tab for yourself should you want to do the same.)
yearlychallenge_gold_background_by_rabid_hound-dat0yx2.png
Hello and welcome to my first annual Year Challenge! What exactly is that , you say? Well, i'm glad you asked. This is for people who wish to challenge their self-restraint and make some money along the way. Perhaps even win some prizes at no cost to you! The biggest challenge is you can't spend any money. Yup, you heard me right. NO SPENDING MONEY. The reason why is that by the end of the year, you have a butt load of treasure and gems to spend for the next year. I'll show you how, give tips and help as much as I can throughout the process.

Rules:
-Follow ToS rules
-No fighting
-Be kind and supportive to one another
-Anyone can join in at anytime
-More rules to be added as I think of them

Self Editable Google Doc:
Track Your Progress
(I have a separate tab in there to keep track of my progress of daily activities and such. Feel free to create a tab for yourself should you want to do the same.)
~First~
1) Put everything you have (tr/g, mats, apparel, etc... in your Hoard Vault
2) Should you want to keep track of how much you make from this year, I suggest writing down what you already have saved. Reason why is because anything you make, you will be putting in your vault. Out of site, out of mind. If you feel that you'll go back in and get the tr, find someone you trust that will store the tr/g for you in their vault.
3) Life gets in the way sometimes. If you are unable to do the challenges, don't worry about it. You can easily make up for it. Besides this process should be a fun activity, not one to stress you out.
4) Set a goal for yourself. You don't have to do this every single day or month. This is a come and go option
~Numbers and what you can expect to make~
Fairgrounds has a max of 75kt you can make in a day. This activity is a pain to do, especially if you are only good at certain games that take forever (Like bubble blast, for me). For this activity I suggest setting a goal. While I would like to get the 75kt each day, I don't imagine i'll be able to do that. So instead, i'm setting my goal between 30-50kt.
#kt/ Tr at end of Year (if you do this every day)
75 = 27,375,000
50 = 18,250,000
30 = 10,950,000
25 = 9,125,000
10 = 3,650,000
5 = 1,825,000

Tomo's Trivia: You make 300 every question you get right. If you do this every day, it's an easy 3000. Do this every day for the year and that's 109,500. Not as impressive as what the fairgrounds can make you, but it's something.

Exalting: Find a pair of dragons you don't care for, or multiple of. Breed them and then exalt the babes. I can't exactly give certain numbers on how much you can make with this as the possibilities are endless. Then, of course, there is the cool down stages as well as the 5 days it takes to incubate them. As far as I know, the average of exalting a single dragon without training it or the exalt bonuses, is 2500. Just for example though, let's say you manage to exalt 10 dragons per month. That's 25,000. Not exactly a lot but i'm sure it could get you some food or maybe even a small cute piece of art.

Auction: Again, I can't give exact numbers for this. Breed the pair of dragons, then auction them off. Nowadays, unless you have a really pretty dragon, or one with a special gene, the average of selling one is 10kt. For example purposes, say you sold 10 dragons a month for 10kt. That's 100,000. That x 12 = 1,200,000.

Combining all of those together (Using the 30kt fairgrounds), that's 12,284,500
~First~
1) Put everything you have (tr/g, mats, apparel, etc... in your Hoard Vault
2) Should you want to keep track of how much you make from this year, I suggest writing down what you already have saved. Reason why is because anything you make, you will be putting in your vault. Out of site, out of mind. If you feel that you'll go back in and get the tr, find someone you trust that will store the tr/g for you in their vault.
3) Life gets in the way sometimes. If you are unable to do the challenges, don't worry about it. You can easily make up for it. Besides this process should be a fun activity, not one to stress you out.
4) Set a goal for yourself. You don't have to do this every single day or month. This is a come and go option
~Numbers and what you can expect to make~
Fairgrounds has a max of 75kt you can make in a day. This activity is a pain to do, especially if you are only good at certain games that take forever (Like bubble blast, for me). For this activity I suggest setting a goal. While I would like to get the 75kt each day, I don't imagine i'll be able to do that. So instead, i'm setting my goal between 30-50kt.
#kt/ Tr at end of Year (if you do this every day)
75 = 27,375,000
50 = 18,250,000
30 = 10,950,000
25 = 9,125,000
10 = 3,650,000
5 = 1,825,000

Tomo's Trivia: You make 300 every question you get right. If you do this every day, it's an easy 3000. Do this every day for the year and that's 109,500. Not as impressive as what the fairgrounds can make you, but it's something.

Exalting: Find a pair of dragons you don't care for, or multiple of. Breed them and then exalt the babes. I can't exactly give certain numbers on how much you can make with this as the possibilities are endless. Then, of course, there is the cool down stages as well as the 5 days it takes to incubate them. As far as I know, the average of exalting a single dragon without training it or the exalt bonuses, is 2500. Just for example though, let's say you manage to exalt 10 dragons per month. That's 25,000. Not exactly a lot but i'm sure it could get you some food or maybe even a small cute piece of art.

Auction: Again, I can't give exact numbers for this. Breed the pair of dragons, then auction them off. Nowadays, unless you have a really pretty dragon, or one with a special gene, the average of selling one is 10kt. For example purposes, say you sold 10 dragons a month for 10kt. That's 100,000. That x 12 = 1,200,000.

Combining all of those together (Using the 30kt fairgrounds), that's 12,284,500
~Helpful Links~

To make a little extra money: Rent n' Melt

Tomo

Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide

How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
~Helpful Links~

To make a little extra money: Rent n' Melt

Tomo

Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide

How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
FEB: Week One
1)Gather in Hunting & Fishing.
2) Breed and incubate a pair (or multiple pairs of dragons
3) Complete the daily activities such as tomo's trivia and playing the fairgrounds
4) Melt any materials you may have in your "other" tab.
5) Coli for at least an hour a day in any of the first row venues
FEB: Week One
1)Gather in Hunting & Fishing.
2) Breed and incubate a pair (or multiple pairs of dragons
3) Complete the daily activities such as tomo's trivia and playing the fairgrounds
4) Melt any materials you may have in your "other" tab.
5) Coli for at least an hour a day in any of the first row venues
[center]~Monthly Raffle Prizes~[/center] January [quote=Stack of 99][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/10203.png[/img][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/10215.png[/img][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/10225.png[/img][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/10219.png[/img][/columns][/quote]
~Monthly Raffle Prizes~

January
Stack of 99 wrote:
10203.png 10215.png 10225.png 10219.png
~Special Thanks To~
~Special Thanks To~
~FAQ~
~FAQ~
Other
If there are links that I have yet to post that would be helpful, please let me know

Donations for Monthly prizes would be greatly appreciated
Other
If there are links that I have yet to post that would be helpful, please let me know

Donations for Monthly prizes would be greatly appreciated
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
Open
Open
1 2 3 4 5