Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt (Subs wanted)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
2h2mgsw.jpg
You stood in front of two large, wooden doors. They were carved with intricate designs, an obvious show of wealth that your ruling family implemented to further display the class difference between you. It annoyed you a bit, but you grinned and beared, hoping that flattery would help further your position in life.

Slowly, the doors in front of you opened and you gave yourself a quick glance-over to make sure you looked presentable for the royal affair you were so humbly invited to. The room was lined with tables decorated with white linens and beautiful flowers of a variety of colors; everyone sat in wooden chairs that had soft cushions built into the seat for comfort; multiple chandeliers hung down from the ceiling, each candle glowing bright and giving the room an ethereal glow; tapestries were spread out along the walls depicting different events made by long dead rulers. However, all of that paled in comparison to the royal family that sat on top of a large platform, every one of them dressed to the nines for this event. On either side of them, sitting on specially crafted chairs, sat some fairies that were quietly chatting and enjoying their meals.

The King, a large man with a long white beard and a flowing cape, stood and clinked a spoon against a crystalline wine glass, hushing everyone. You quickly found your seat, feeling a bit more self-conscious and envious than you did before you came here.

“My dear citizens, I thank you for joining us here today to honor our favorite fairies,” he gestured to the ends of the tables where the fairies sat, “and their noble deeds for our kingdom.” The room erupted in applause. The person next to you gripped their glass so hard as he continued, you feared it might break. “These people have showed great loyalty to their king, and through quite a bit of debating, have joined the royal guard in our efforts to rid the kingdom of those dreadful witches!”

The person next to you, a woman, smashed her glass against the table and shot out of her seat. “We witches have had enough of your unfair treatment and the continuous inequality this kingdom shows! We are tired of being tormented and labeled as villains, judged for deeds that we did not do! If you want to see villainy, I will show you villainy!” Her hand quickly extended towards the King and Queen as words tumbled past her lips. Everyone seemed to react at once, the royal guard quickly charged towards her; the fairies began to chant their own spells in an attempt to counter the woman’s; and the Queen moved to cover her husband, a futile endeavour to protect him.

As the last words to the incantation slipped past the stranger’s lips, the King and Queen fell to the floor in a jumble of limbs, their eyes glassy and skin pale. The guards grabbed the criminal and forced her onto her knees as she laughed, screaming, “Try as you might, we witches will vanquish any foe that stands before us! Be it fairies or knights, none shall stop us from conquering and ruling over all of you! We will take what we rightfully deserve!” One knight pulled out their sword and silenced the witch for good.

People started to murmur and the fairies began to insist that the two princesses return to their quarters for safety. “No,” shouted the older princess, breaking free from the grip the fairies had on her arm, “I won’t stand for it! Guards!” She stood and righted herself. “I demand that you lock all the doors and prevent anyone from leaving! We will find these witches and smite them all here and now! I will get revenge for my parents, your King and Queen!”

The guards shared a look with each other. As the acting head, they had no choice but to obey her. They latched all the doors shut, locking everyone inside. Glancing around at everyone stuck in here with you, you could only hope that you found the witches before they found you.
2h2mgsw.jpg
You stood in front of two large, wooden doors. They were carved with intricate designs, an obvious show of wealth that your ruling family implemented to further display the class difference between you. It annoyed you a bit, but you grinned and beared, hoping that flattery would help further your position in life.

Slowly, the doors in front of you opened and you gave yourself a quick glance-over to make sure you looked presentable for the royal affair you were so humbly invited to. The room was lined with tables decorated with white linens and beautiful flowers of a variety of colors; everyone sat in wooden chairs that had soft cushions built into the seat for comfort; multiple chandeliers hung down from the ceiling, each candle glowing bright and giving the room an ethereal glow; tapestries were spread out along the walls depicting different events made by long dead rulers. However, all of that paled in comparison to the royal family that sat on top of a large platform, every one of them dressed to the nines for this event. On either side of them, sitting on specially crafted chairs, sat some fairies that were quietly chatting and enjoying their meals.

The King, a large man with a long white beard and a flowing cape, stood and clinked a spoon against a crystalline wine glass, hushing everyone. You quickly found your seat, feeling a bit more self-conscious and envious than you did before you came here.

“My dear citizens, I thank you for joining us here today to honor our favorite fairies,” he gestured to the ends of the tables where the fairies sat, “and their noble deeds for our kingdom.” The room erupted in applause. The person next to you gripped their glass so hard as he continued, you feared it might break. “These people have showed great loyalty to their king, and through quite a bit of debating, have joined the royal guard in our efforts to rid the kingdom of those dreadful witches!”

The person next to you, a woman, smashed her glass against the table and shot out of her seat. “We witches have had enough of your unfair treatment and the continuous inequality this kingdom shows! We are tired of being tormented and labeled as villains, judged for deeds that we did not do! If you want to see villainy, I will show you villainy!” Her hand quickly extended towards the King and Queen as words tumbled past her lips. Everyone seemed to react at once, the royal guard quickly charged towards her; the fairies began to chant their own spells in an attempt to counter the woman’s; and the Queen moved to cover her husband, a futile endeavour to protect him.

As the last words to the incantation slipped past the stranger’s lips, the King and Queen fell to the floor in a jumble of limbs, their eyes glassy and skin pale. The guards grabbed the criminal and forced her onto her knees as she laughed, screaming, “Try as you might, we witches will vanquish any foe that stands before us! Be it fairies or knights, none shall stop us from conquering and ruling over all of you! We will take what we rightfully deserve!” One knight pulled out their sword and silenced the witch for good.

People started to murmur and the fairies began to insist that the two princesses return to their quarters for safety. “No,” shouted the older princess, breaking free from the grip the fairies had on her arm, “I won’t stand for it! Guards!” She stood and righted herself. “I demand that you lock all the doors and prevent anyone from leaving! We will find these witches and smite them all here and now! I will get revenge for my parents, your King and Queen!”

The guards shared a look with each other. As the acting head, they had no choice but to obey her. They latched all the doors shut, locking everyone inside. Glancing around at everyone stuck in here with you, you could only hope that you found the witches before they found you.
Rules
  • Mods (@VivaFariy and @luxmold) are royalty and you can’t go against your ruling family. Mods are also spoiled princesses who might punish those who act against them.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18frt.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you. One of us probably more than the other. Don’t trust Lux.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping luxmold during those times.
  • This is a non-rp game.
  • Rule can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • The game will start on the 26th should all the slots be filled.
Rules
  • Mods (@VivaFariy and @luxmold) are royalty and you can’t go against your ruling family. Mods are also spoiled princesses who might punish those who act against them.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18frt.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you. One of us probably more than the other. Don’t trust Lux.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping luxmold during those times.
  • This is a non-rp game.
  • Rule can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • The game will start on the 26th should all the slots be filled.
Players
  1. Leremis
  2. Blizzardwing
  3. WaterWolf600
  4. Cognitive
  5. MagykalWagykal
  6. Rangiku
  7. Limelight
  8. Cacogen
  9. Areater
  10. Kalideoscope
  11. Kyrakat
  12. Batsquid42
  13. Bequerel
  14. ChaoticKagura
  15. LittleFirefly
  16. blanketgender
  17. xspideray
  18. Deathwolf555
  19. Benhawkclaw
  20. Winterreise
  21. nsts
  22. Nerasis
  23. Moonwater
  24. StormDreamer

Substitutes
-unlimited-
  1. KanayaChopin
  2. raiccoon
  3. Gwendolyn
  4. Chillyfoot
  5. BlueAlphyn885
  6. anika
  7. Rosetta248

Spectators
-unlimited-
Players
  1. Leremis
  2. Blizzardwing
  3. WaterWolf600
  4. Cognitive
  5. MagykalWagykal
  6. Rangiku
  7. Limelight
  8. Cacogen
  9. Areater
  10. Kalideoscope
  11. Kyrakat
  12. Batsquid42
  13. Bequerel
  14. ChaoticKagura
  15. LittleFirefly
  16. blanketgender
  17. xspideray
  18. Deathwolf555
  19. Benhawkclaw
  20. Winterreise
  21. nsts
  22. Nerasis
  23. Moonwater
  24. StormDreamer

Substitutes
-unlimited-
  1. KanayaChopin
  2. raiccoon
  3. Gwendolyn
  4. Chillyfoot
  5. BlueAlphyn885
  6. anika
  7. Rosetta248

Spectators
-unlimited-
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @MagykalWagykal
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
And we're open.
And we're open.
@luxmold NO WAY SIGN ME UP
@luxmold NO WAY SIGN ME UP
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@luxmold
You had me at witches. Sign me up
@luxmold
You had me at witches. Sign me up
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@luxmold could I be a replacement for now? If you don't have enough players ping me tho
@luxmold could I be a replacement for now? If you don't have enough players ping me tho
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@luxmold ^^ put me as a replacement!!
@luxmold ^^ put me as a replacement!!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@luxmold I'd like to sign up please!
@luxmold I'd like to sign up please!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13