Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Where Doing This - Discussion [N5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[center][size=5][u][b][font=century gothic]Where Doing This[/b][/u][/size] [size=2]A Homestuck Mafia[/size] [s][/s] You stare at your computer screen, where your best friend has been pestering you to play a video game with them for a long time. Sighing, you decide it’s worth a shot. You gather as many friends as you can (about 22), and start the session. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All of you lost. It’s been 3 years since the game started. You encountered the funny looking imps, and climbed your way up that imaginary ladder. Though all of you reached god tier, you did not reach the goal in time. You failed. But now, it seems like there is one last hope. Instead of killing all of you right away, a mysterious alien (and by that I mean human) has summoned the 24 of you to play a game with her. She paces back and forth in front of the crowd gathered in front of her. You are inside a meteor that seems to have been hollowed out by an ancient civilization. Glancing up, you try and take in the crystal-studded ceiling unobstructed by numerous invisible wires which feed the neighboring advanced technology. All around you, your friends whisper to each other, eyeing the unhorned alien warily. As the whispering dies down, she stops and climbs onto a table to address those assembled. “I see you’ve accepted my invitation. But whether you play or not is up to you. Anyways, I was known as KanayaChopin, dutifully named after hearing of your ascension to god tier, Kanaya”. She nods in the direction of your jade-blooded friend, who starts a little in surprise. “You may call me Val, or Velika if that suits your six-letter name quirk. I am here on the understanding that you will follow all rules and play the game. If you do, I let you escape from your doomed lives. If you don’t, well, only those who I select will win. Now, bear in mind, more than one of you will die. That’s not up for challenge. Up until this point, it was thinking of how to save your teammates. Now, it’s just self-preservation.” Karkat, to your right, clenches his fists. Terezi leans over to try and calm him. “Once every day, you are allowed to eliminate those in your group attempting to eliminate you. And, good luck.” With that, she disappears, midnight hair and hazel eyes still burning in your mind. “What will we do?” “Are we better off dying without harming anyone else?” “Who would be willing to kill their friends?” It is eventually decided that all 24 of you will play. You head off to your room, but not before Aranea plinks the piano in the corner of the gathering room. [/font][/center] [center][size=5][u][b][font=century gothic]What This Game is Actually About (And Rules)[/size][/b][/u][/center] [list][*]YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT HOMESTUCK TO PLAY AND THAT'S THE FUN PART :) [*]I Am Your Annoying Alien God, My Word Is Law. [*]It’s hybrid-ish RP, role-madness, and slightly b*st*rd; you may typing-quirk your roles and act like your character to a certain extent. [*]This is themed off the (semi-popular) webcomic named Homestuck. If you have not read it there are no setbacks. [*]You may lynch the mod, once. Interesting results may occur. You may lynch the mod along with another player. [*]No communication outside of this thread is allowed (pertaining to the game). If I find out that this rule has been broken, I will immediately remove you from the game. [*]Please be polite. No homophobia, transphobia, insults, or harassment. If at any time you feel like a player is being hurtful to you, PM me and I’ll sort it out. This is not taken lightly. [*]Days start at 16 FR time and last 48 hours while nights last 24 and also start at 16 FR time. Bear in mind I have piano on Mondays and violin on Thursdays which may affect when the nights and days are posted. [*]No editing or deleting posts. [*]At least a 50% vote is needed to lynch a player. [*]I accept death scenes/last words! Just PM me with requests. [*]Please post at least once a day or let me know ahead in advance if you can’t make it. I know life loves to nip your fingers once in a while. [*]As mentioned earlier, typing quirks are allowed, but not required. If you want to know what your typing quirk is, PM me. [*]No posting screenshots of anything. Furthermore, you may not copy-paste anything your gracious Asian mod tells you. [*]PM me if there are any questions. [*]I can and might lie to you. [*]I may give clues. I will not lie in my clues. [*]This is the first time I'm hosting a mafia game. If I screw up, kill me in a nice manner. [*]In order to lynch ping me and state your vote [i]on this thread[/I] [*]After I post the huge LOCKDOWN words please don't post until everyone is pinged again. Night conversation is highly encouraged to be fluff (besides I want my Memes). [*]I stole the last piece of cake :) [*]I feel like I’m forgetting something. I might add more later. Follow these rules as well. [/font] [center][b][u][size=5]Roles[/size][/b][/u][/center] [list] [*]Aradia [*]Karkat [*]Nepeta [*]Tavros [*]Terezi [*]Sollux [*]Vriska [*][s]Equius[/s] [*][s]Kanaya[/s] [*]Gamzee [*]Feferi [*]Eridan [*][s]Damara[/s] [*]Kankri [*]Meulin [*][s]Rufioh[/s] [*]Latula [*][s]Mituna[/s] [*]Aranea [*][s]Horuss[/s] [*]Porrim [*][S]Kurloz[/s] [*]Meenah [*]Cronus [*]And that's all you get :) [/list] [center][b][u][size=5]Players[/size][/b][/u][/center] [list=1] [*][s]Blizzardwing[/s] Cognitive [*]Beheaded [*]RavenWolf [*][s]Frayxing[/s] Kanaya [*][s]Fil[/s] Equius [*]8uny [*]Bequerel [*]Nerasis [*]StormDreamer [*]CinnabarCobra [*]Kivetre [*][s]Phaedras[/s] Kurloz [*]Volrenjai [*]marinescorpion [*][s]raiccoon[/s] Mituna [*]Limelight [*]Icepath [*]Agrina [*]Uther [*][s]Teddybears[/s] luxmold [*][s]8BitFey[/s] Damara [*][s]xspideray[/s] angel123442 [/list] [center][b][u][size=5]Subs/Cookies (Three To Start)[/size][/b][/u][/center] [list=1] [*][s]luxmold[/s] [*]Combtaystic [*]Leremis [/list] [center][b][u][size=5]Spectacles[/size][/b][/u][/center] [list=1] [i]Unlimited[/i] AlduinALaMode 84inch GreenAppled Gwendolyn Rangiku Treesap4444 [/list] [center][b][u][size=5]Links[/size][/u][/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972#post_24414514]Day 1[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/23#post_24491789]Night 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/26#post_24512017]Day 2[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/45#post_24557059]Night 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/49#post_24580210]Day 3[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/58#post_24618524]Night 3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/61#post_24637469]Day 4 [/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/67#post_24679026]Night 4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2064972/68#post_24694035]Day 5[/url] / Night 5
Where Doing This
A Homestuck Mafia

You stare at your computer screen, where your best friend has been pestering you to play a video game with them for a long time. Sighing, you decide it’s worth a shot. You gather as many friends as you can (about 22), and start the session.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of you lost. It’s been 3 years since the game started. You encountered the funny looking imps, and climbed your way up that imaginary ladder. Though all of you reached god tier, you did not reach the goal in time. You failed.
But now, it seems like there is one last hope. Instead of killing all of you right away, a mysterious alien (and by that I mean human) has summoned the 24 of you to play a game with her.
She paces back and forth in front of the crowd gathered in front of her. You are inside a meteor that seems to have been hollowed out by an ancient civilization. Glancing up, you try and take in the crystal-studded ceiling unobstructed by numerous invisible wires which feed the neighboring advanced technology. All around you, your friends whisper to each other, eyeing the unhorned alien warily.
As the whispering dies down, she stops and climbs onto a table to address those assembled.
“I see you’ve accepted my invitation. But whether you play or not is up to you. Anyways, I was known as KanayaChopin, dutifully named after hearing of your ascension to god tier, Kanaya”. She nods in the direction of your jade-blooded friend, who starts a little in surprise.
“You may call me Val, or Velika if that suits your six-letter name quirk. I am here on the understanding that you will follow all rules and play the game. If you do, I let you escape from your doomed lives. If you don’t, well, only those who I select will win. Now, bear in mind, more than one of you will die. That’s not up for challenge. Up until this point, it was thinking of how to save your teammates. Now, it’s just self-preservation.”
Karkat, to your right, clenches his fists. Terezi leans over to try and calm him.
“Once every day, you are allowed to eliminate those in your group attempting to eliminate you. And, good luck.”
With that, she disappears, midnight hair and hazel eyes still burning in your mind.
“What will we do?” “Are we better off dying without harming anyone else?” “Who would be willing to kill their friends?”
It is eventually decided that all 24 of you will play.
You head off to your room, but not before Aranea plinks the piano in the corner of the gathering room.

What This Game is Actually About (And Rules)

• YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT HOMESTUCK TO PLAY AND THAT'S THE FUN PART :)
  • I Am Your Annoying Alien God, My Word Is Law.
  • It’s hybrid-ish RP, role-madness, and slightly b*st*rd; you may typing-quirk your roles and act like your character to a certain extent.
  • This is themed off the (semi-popular) webcomic named Homestuck. If you have not read it there are no setbacks.
  • You may lynch the mod, once. Interesting results may occur. You may lynch the mod along with another player.
  • No communication outside of this thread is allowed (pertaining to the game). If I find out that this rule has been broken, I will immediately remove you from the game.
  • Please be polite. No homophobia, transphobia, insults, or harassment. If at any time you feel like a player is being hurtful to you, PM me and I’ll sort it out. This is not taken lightly.
  • Days start at 16 FR time and last 48 hours while nights last 24 and also start at 16 FR time. Bear in mind I have piano on Mondays and violin on Thursdays which may affect when the nights and days are posted.
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • At least a 50% vote is needed to lynch a player.
  • I accept death scenes/last words! Just PM me with requests.
  • Please post at least once a day or let me know ahead in advance if you can’t make it. I know life loves to nip your fingers once in a while.
  • As mentioned earlier, typing quirks are allowed, but not required. If you want to know what your typing quirk is, PM me.
  • No posting screenshots of anything. Furthermore, you may not copy-paste anything your gracious Asian mod tells you.
  • PM me if there are any questions.
  • I can and might lie to you.
  • I may give clues. I will not lie in my clues.
  • This is the first time I'm hosting a mafia game. If I screw up, kill me in a nice manner.
  • In order to lynch ping me and state your vote on this thread
  • After I post the huge LOCKDOWN words please don't post until everyone is pinged again. Night conversation is highly encouraged to be fluff (besides I want my Memes).
  • I stole the last piece of cake :)
  • I feel like I’m forgetting something. I might add more later. Follow these rules as well.

Roles

• Aradia
    • Karkat
    • Nepeta
    • Tavros
    • Terezi
    • Sollux
    • Vriska
    • Equius
    • Kanaya
    • Gamzee
    • Feferi
    • Eridan
    • Damara
    • Kankri
    • Meulin
    • Rufioh
    • Latula
    • Mituna
    • Aranea
    • Horuss
    • Porrim
    • Kurloz
    • Meenah
    • Cronus
    • And that's all you get :)

Players

1. Blizzardwing Cognitive
    2. Beheaded
    3. RavenWolf
    4. Frayxing Kanaya
    5. Fil Equius
    6. 8uny
    7. Bequerel
    8. Nerasis
    9. StormDreamer
    10. CinnabarCobra
    11. Kivetre
    12. Phaedras Kurloz
    13. Volrenjai
    14. marinescorpion
    15. raiccoon Mituna
    16. Limelight
    17. Icepath
    18. Agrina
    19. Uther
    20. Teddybears luxmold
    21. 8BitFey Damara
    22. xspideray angel123442

Subs/Cookies (Three To Start)

1. luxmold
    2. Combtaystic
    3. Leremis
    Spectacles

Unlimited
    AlduinALaMode
    84inch
    GreenAppled
    Gwendolyn
    Rangiku
    Treesap4444
Links
Day 1 / Night 1
Day 2 / Night 2
Day 3 / Night 3
Day 4 / Night 4
Day 5 / Night 5
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
“You have until dinner to get yourselves settled. This entire meteor’s yours, and get yourselves acquainted with each other. Explore the hallways. See what happens. Have fun… :)”
You can almost hear that smiley face.
“Before all of you leave, do me a favor and step inside those booths”
She gestures to box like structures lining the room that you didn't notice before. Everyone sees no harm in doing so, and steps inside.
The door shuts behind you and you suddenly regret your choice of walking in here. A tingling sensation starts spreading across your entire body, and you fight the urge to curl up into a ball.
Suddenly, the boxes are gone and you fall onto your back. What the heck? Scratching your head, you’re met with… just hair. No horns. Panicking, you rake your eyes across the room in desperation for some sort of comfort. There's none. You don't even know who's who now: the pale skin and hornless heads an alien(haha see what I did there) sight.
You turn to the person on the ground next to you.
“Sollux? Is that you?”
His green eyes look both frightened and dangerous at the same time. “No… my name is… that's not my name”.
Enraged, you turn around, looking for Velika. Her hazel eyes glow from right behind you. “Don't worry. I think it's best not to be yourself at this point. At least you didn't end up like them,” she says, while gesturing to two piles on the ground.
It's Horuss. And Rufioh. With horns and gray skin, but clearly dead.
“It seems like their transition didn't work very well. I'll clean it up.” She waves at the two bodies and they disappear, only for their names to appear on the wall, written in their blood color.
It's going to be a dangerous game, you think.
Victim list:
Rufioh Nitram
Horuss Zahhak

Night 1 will begin on 12/19/16 at 19:00 FR time. Good luck, players.

@Blizzardwing @Beheaded @RavenWolf @Frayxing @Fil @8uny @Bequerel @Nerasis @StormDreamer @CinnabarCobra @Kivetre @Phaedras @Volrenjai @marinescorpion @raiccoon @Limelight @Icepath @Agrina @Uther @Teddybears @8BitFey @xspideray

@luxmold @Combtaystic @Leremis

@AlduinALaMode @84inch @GreenAppled @Gwendolyn @Rangiku
“You have until dinner to get yourselves settled. This entire meteor’s yours, and get yourselves acquainted with each other. Explore the hallways. See what happens. Have fun… :)”
You can almost hear that smiley face.
“Before all of you leave, do me a favor and step inside those booths”
She gestures to box like structures lining the room that you didn't notice before. Everyone sees no harm in doing so, and steps inside.
The door shuts behind you and you suddenly regret your choice of walking in here. A tingling sensation starts spreading across your entire body, and you fight the urge to curl up into a ball.
Suddenly, the boxes are gone and you fall onto your back. What the heck? Scratching your head, you’re met with… just hair. No horns. Panicking, you rake your eyes across the room in desperation for some sort of comfort. There's none. You don't even know who's who now: the pale skin and hornless heads an alien(haha see what I did there) sight.
You turn to the person on the ground next to you.
“Sollux? Is that you?”
His green eyes look both frightened and dangerous at the same time. “No… my name is… that's not my name”.
Enraged, you turn around, looking for Velika. Her hazel eyes glow from right behind you. “Don't worry. I think it's best not to be yourself at this point. At least you didn't end up like them,” she says, while gesturing to two piles on the ground.
It's Horuss. And Rufioh. With horns and gray skin, but clearly dead.
“It seems like their transition didn't work very well. I'll clean it up.” She waves at the two bodies and they disappear, only for their names to appear on the wall, written in their blood color.
It's going to be a dangerous game, you think.
Victim list:
Rufioh Nitram
Horuss Zahhak

Night 1 will begin on 12/19/16 at 19:00 FR time. Good luck, players.

@Blizzardwing @Beheaded @RavenWolf @Frayxing @Fil @8uny @Bequerel @Nerasis @StormDreamer @CinnabarCobra @Kivetre @Phaedras @Volrenjai @marinescorpion @raiccoon @Limelight @Icepath @Agrina @Uther @Teddybears @8BitFey @xspideray

@luxmold @Combtaystic @Leremis

@AlduinALaMode @84inch @GreenAppled @Gwendolyn @Rangiku
"Jegus, that hurt so much." I groaned as I stood up and stretched. Guess it was time to meet everyone- AGAIN. And of course no one else was around, as far as I could tell.
@KanayaChopin
"Hey, lady! Velika, was it? Was that a classpect majjk or what? And is that just ink or actual blood?" I pointed to where Rufioh's and Horuss's bodies used to be and the words on the wall.
(idk anymore lol)
"Jegus, that hurt so much." I groaned as I stood up and stretched. Guess it was time to meet everyone- AGAIN. And of course no one else was around, as far as I could tell.
@KanayaChopin
"Hey, lady! Velika, was it? Was that a classpect majjk or what? And is that just ink or actual blood?" I pointed to where Rufioh's and Horuss's bodies used to be and the words on the wall.
(idk anymore lol)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina I turn to the figure next to me.

"im meenah still i guess
i dont recognize ANYFIN about you
thats weird
almost as weird as not having GILLS
who are you"

"i dont see anyfin to tell me its not blood
so its probably blood
especially considerin how this velika has somefin fishy goin on
we should kill her B-EFOR-E she kills more of us"
[Not proposing lynch officially. Just being Meenah.]

I go over and sniff the wall writing.

"smells like blood
its probably blood
is that a door over there"

I walk towards the door and walk through it into the nearest hallway.
@Agrina I turn to the figure next to me.

"im meenah still i guess
i dont recognize ANYFIN about you
thats weird
almost as weird as not having GILLS
who are you"

"i dont see anyfin to tell me its not blood
so its probably blood
especially considerin how this velika has somefin fishy goin on
we should kill her B-EFOR-E she kills more of us"
[Not proposing lynch officially. Just being Meenah.]

I go over and sniff the wall writing.

"smells like blood
its probably blood
is that a door over there"

I walk towards the door and walk through it into the nearest hallway.
rgt1Wh3.png
I try not to be distracted by the dripping blood on the wall. When someone stands and walks out, it's a welcome distraction.

Rather than following them, I hover in the doorway and peer out. Is this hallway even safe?
I try not to be distracted by the dripping blood on the wall. When someone stands and walks out, it's a welcome distraction.

Rather than following them, I hover in the doorway and peer out. Is this hallway even safe?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I guess I wasn't too clear on the rp thing lol
To keep people from going insane I'm going to have to limit the RP flavor to typing quirks and characteristics of your particular character, like a normal Mafia game but with quirks and smol acting.

Remember that rp is optional.

Sorry about that.
I guess I wasn't too clear on the rp thing lol
To keep people from going insane I'm going to have to limit the RP flavor to typing quirks and characteristics of your particular character, like a normal Mafia game but with quirks and smol acting.

Remember that rp is optional.

Sorry about that.
(Anything above the line is my personal view. Anything below is more how my character would act.) Bursts out laughing at the two dead. "Horuss died. Nice. I never really liked him." [rule] "Well, this is n9t what I expected. N9, I d9 n9t think I like this. 9h well, at least P9rrim isn't here yet, I think." Throws off sweater. "Can't st9p me now!" Begins to run around the room. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcy64elR6q1r0fv06o1_r2_500.png[/img] (idk anymore)
(Anything above the line is my personal view. Anything below is more how my character would act.)
Bursts out laughing at the two dead. "Horuss died. Nice. I never really liked him."

"Well, this is n9t what I expected. N9, I d9 n9t think I like this. 9h well, at least P9rrim isn't here yet, I think." Throws off sweater. "Can't st9p me now!" Begins to run around the room.
tumblr_mcy64elR6q1r0fv06o1_r2_500.png
(idk anymore)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Are y'all going to start talking or do I have to mess something up for some activity
Are y'all going to start talking or do I have to mess something up for some activity
Yo guys!

(Ive never read homestuck bare with me therefore no rp)

Someone wanna make a questionaree or shall i do it?
Yo guys!

(Ive never read homestuck bare with me therefore no rp)

Someone wanna make a questionaree or shall i do it?
Idk who did it man.

Is there any info on what kind of wound there was & motive for it.
Idk who did it man.

Is there any info on what kind of wound there was & motive for it.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80