Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 293 294
Okay, I said I would post some more opinions, although I'm still not going as in-depth as I would like as it's bordering on 2am and I really need to get to bed.

Nothing in the argument so far has pushed me to believe that anyone is actually scum, or at least not without further evidence. Throughout the thread, all I see are people with differing opinions on scum hunting having a tiff. Neither side is inherently wrong so I can empathise with both viewpoints, although I personally prefer to bide my time and get a feel for what the mafia are trying to attempt so I can be more definite in my lynch votes. There probably is some mafia involvement somewhere, but there is nothing that I can pick out right now, or at least not in this state of mind.
Okay, I said I would post some more opinions, although I'm still not going as in-depth as I would like as it's bordering on 2am and I really need to get to bed.

Nothing in the argument so far has pushed me to believe that anyone is actually scum, or at least not without further evidence. Throughout the thread, all I see are people with differing opinions on scum hunting having a tiff. Neither side is inherently wrong so I can empathise with both viewpoints, although I personally prefer to bide my time and get a feel for what the mafia are trying to attempt so I can be more definite in my lynch votes. There probably is some mafia involvement somewhere, but there is nothing that I can pick out right now, or at least not in this state of mind.
[center][font=Cambria][size=7][color=#43c0f6]Night One[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][size=1]@Vrykolakas, @Revalis, @Fil, @Kinaiii, @Blizzardwing, @Ambrose, @Gwendolyn, @Quamosthy,@VivaFariy, @Leremis, @Rosetta248, @xspideray, @luxmold, @Ninjacatblue, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @MagykalWagykal, @Pippypip20, @TrickingFate, @CaptianCookie, @demoliceros, @HSoup, @nsts, @lpshoper, @StormDreamer, @Chillyfoot, @8uny, @Stanari, @KathiraNarae, @KanayaChopin, @Combtaystic @Cognitive, @84inch, @Craneoflores, @Skyeset, @Rangiku @Nerasis[/size][/center] Night comes far too soon for some, and everyone retreats into the confines of the facility to avoid the dropping temperatures. Most are now familiar with each other, with a few joining in the discussions a little later than others. There's a few spats here and there as everyone settles in. Some of the arguments are laced with the threat of removal, as each accuses the other of misconduct. Above all of this Gloria has said nothing to relieve tensions. She's been around, handing out information and chatting up members in different teams. There's a slight twitch of disappointment on her face, particularly towards those in black. They have been avoiding each other, preferring the company of different teams. Gerson March wanders the compound, less friendly than Gloria but otherwise still open. He warns about the usual problems, mainly wild animals and people wandering a little too close to the compound. He talks to those who talk to him first, dropping a few jokes here and there as he pleases. His fingers constantly brush against his right pocket, as if he's worried he might lose something. And he does. It flutters to the ground in some dark corner and Gerson is none the wiser. He keeps to his rounds but he stops checking his pocket. [center][b]Lockdown in 24 hours. [/b][/center] [quote=Additional Announcements]Remember to send in all actions, logs and votes before 18:00 FRT tomorrow. Also note that all [i]items[/i] can be used/given/tossed in tandem with your abilities. Keep this in mind while submitting actions. Lockdown tomorrow might be late by around 30 minutes and there will be no one hour warning. @Ninjacatblue has been roleblocked due to inactivity. This is strike one for them. @Fil has been given respite due to IRL problems.[/quote]
Night One

Night comes far too soon for some, and everyone retreats into the confines of the facility to avoid the dropping temperatures. Most are now familiar with each other, with a few joining in the discussions a little later than others. There's a few spats here and there as everyone settles in. Some of the arguments are laced with the threat of removal, as each accuses the other of misconduct. Above all of this Gloria has said nothing to relieve tensions. She's been around, handing out information and chatting up members in different teams. There's a slight twitch of disappointment on her face, particularly towards those in black. They have been avoiding each other, preferring the company of different teams.

Gerson March wanders the compound, less friendly than Gloria but otherwise still open. He warns about the usual problems, mainly wild animals and people wandering a little too close to the compound. He talks to those who talk to him first, dropping a few jokes here and there as he pleases. His fingers constantly brush against his right pocket, as if he's worried he might lose something.

And he does. It flutters to the ground in some dark corner and Gerson is none the wiser. He keeps to his rounds but he stops checking his pocket.

Lockdown in 24 hours.

Additional Announcements wrote:
Remember to send in all actions, logs and votes before 18:00 FRT tomorrow.

Also note that all items can be used/given/tossed in tandem with your abilities. Keep this in mind while submitting actions.

Lockdown tomorrow might be late by around 30 minutes and there will be no one hour warning.

@Ninjacatblue has been roleblocked due to inactivity. This is strike one for them.

@Fil has been given respite due to IRL problems.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote name="Rosetta248" date=2016-12-04 17:43:43]When you know them more? Didn't you ever learn not to judge a book by it's cover?[/quote] When will I know someone enough to judge them? Not rhetorical, I have a point. [quote]There's no need to, that was obviously mini modding?[/quote] Yes, but you say it like a slur and in this case it's harmless if not even beneficial. [quote] I don't focus on figuring out peoples alignments, I focus on whether I feel scum or not. [/quote] So your main focus is looking town? Do I understand correctly. [quote]I probably did, but I may have not. Still I say, [i]It's not good to judge someone instantly[/i][/quote] You aren't even in the clause of that statement for Tidelord's sake. It very specifically applies to players who posted in the one hour window after D1 started. [quote]Basically all of them, an arrogant person judges people way too fast and think they are the boss (there goes your "mini modding").[/quote] No, you are going to quote a post please. Thank you. I don't "minimod" for the power trip, why would you even- ugh. Whatever. [quote]Also wow, that was unnecessary. I don't know whether your saying you resent me, or I resent you. But I never said "OMG SCUM!!!!" and was very fair about trying to stay neutral on the matter. I don't get why you felt that was necessary? [/quote] I do sort of resent the fact that it feels like you're slinging mud without paying much attention and that you are determined to write me off as a [insert pejorative here] or something. I'll get over it, but when you act like this... [quote name="Rosetta248" date=2016-12-04 15:26:57] Uhm, okay I think I'm done reading Stanari's posts... [/quote] ...then yes I am going to resent your attitude.
Rosetta248 wrote on 2016-12-04:
When you know them more? Didn't you ever learn not to judge a book by it's cover?
When will I know someone enough to judge them? Not rhetorical, I have a point.
Quote:
There's no need to, that was obviously mini modding?
Yes, but you say it like a slur and in this case it's harmless if not even beneficial.
Quote:
I don't focus on figuring out peoples alignments, I focus on whether I feel scum or not.
So your main focus is looking town? Do I understand correctly.
Quote:
I probably did, but I may have not. Still I say, It's not good to judge someone instantly
You aren't even in the clause of that statement for Tidelord's sake. It very specifically applies to players who posted in the one hour window after D1 started.
Quote:
Basically all of them, an arrogant person judges people way too fast and think they are the boss (there goes your "mini modding").
No, you are going to quote a post please. Thank you.

I don't "minimod" for the power trip, why would you even- ugh. Whatever.
Quote:
Also wow, that was unnecessary. I don't know whether your saying you resent me, or I resent you. But I never said "OMG SCUM!!!!" and was very fair about trying to stay neutral on the matter. I don't get why you felt that was necessary?
I do sort of resent the fact that it feels like you're slinging mud without paying much attention and that you are determined to write me off as a [insert pejorative here] or something. I'll get over it, but when you act like this...
Uhm, okay I think I'm done reading Stanari's posts...
...then yes I am going to resent your attitude.
MM82e8q.png
[quote=Announcements][center][size=1]@Vrykolakas, @Revalis, @Fil, @Kinaiii, @Blizzardwing, @Ambrose, @Gwendolyn, @Quamosthy,@VivaFariy, @Leremis, @Rosetta248, @xspideray, @luxmold, @Ninjacatblue, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @MagykalWagykal, @Pippypip20, @TrickingFate, @CaptianCookie, @demoliceros, @HSoup, @nsts, @lpshoper, @StormDreamer, @Chillyfoot, @8uny, @Stanari, @KathiraNarae, @KanayaChopin,[/size] [/center] To avoid any confusion in the future, Day and Night phases are flavor and do not effect the deadline for votes and actions. You can still chat and do whatever you want. Lockdown is when everything happens. [s]It's just something for me to do besides listen to ya'll complain about things.[/s] [/quote]
Announcements wrote:

To avoid any confusion in the future, Day and Night phases are flavor and do not effect the deadline for votes and actions. You can still chat and do whatever you want. Lockdown is when everything happens.

It's just something for me to do besides listen to ya'll complain about things.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-04 18:03:54] [quote name="Rosetta248" date=2016-12-04 17:43:43]When you know them more? Didn't you ever learn not to judge a book by it's cover?[/quote] [quote]When will I know someone enough to judge them? Not rhetorical, I have a point. [/quote] "I have a point" arrogance, this is arrogance. You will know, when you [u]know them more[/u] [quote] I don't focus on figuring out peoples alignments, I focus on whether I feel scum or not. [/quote] [quote]So your main focus is looking town? Do I understand correctly. [/quote] I guess you could say that. [quote]I probably did, but I may have not. Still I say, [i]It's not good to judge someone instantly[/i][/quote] [quote]You aren't even in the clause of that statement for Tidelord's sake. It very specifically applies to players who posted in the one hour window after D1 started.[/quote] What the heck are you talking about? [quote]Basically all of them, an arrogant person judges people way too fast and think they are the boss (there goes your "mini modding").[/quote] [quote] No, you are going to quote a post please. Thank you. I don't "minimod" for the power trip, why would you even- ugh. Whatever. [/quote] Fine [quote name="Stanari" date=2016-12-03 18:10:10] [quote name="8uny" date=2016-12-03 18:05:35] It beginss!!!! [/quote] scum? [quote name="HSoup" date=2016-12-03 18:06:05] So it begins! [/quote] town? [quote name="xspideray" date=2016-12-03 18:06:43] @ journey thankyouforthisgift. [/quote] you can be town [quote name="lpshoper" date=2016-12-03 18:07:36] YAY! I'M SO NERVOUSCITED! :3 [/quote] actual 110% scum [quote name="nsts" date=2016-12-03 18:08:14] I will never understand why and how fahrenheits work. [/quote] maybe scum [/quote] There's one, you assume. [quote]Also wow, that was unnecessary. I don't know whether your saying you resent me, or I resent you. But I never said "OMG SCUM!!!!" and was very fair about trying to stay neutral on the matter. I don't get why you felt that was necessary? [/quote] [quote]I do sort of resent the fact that it feels like you're slinging mud without paying much attention and that you are determined to write me off as a [insert pejorative here] or something. I'll get over it, but when you act like this...[/quote] And you don't think you're slinging mud at anyone else? I feel personally attacked by you from the very first post where you talked to me in the QT. I have a very good reason to be even slightly irritated by you. [quote name="Rosetta248" date=2016-12-04 15:26:57] Uhm, okay I think I'm done reading Stanari's posts... [/quote] [quote] ...then yes I am going to resent your attitude. [/quote] [/quote] As I'm not a truly evil full of self person, I can admit that was sort of unnecessary that I said that. I had a lot to skim through before my paper. I had already seen a lot of posts I wasn't favorable of by you, so I decided I would save you some judgment by not reading your past posts and talk to you now. Do you understand that? I wasn't trying to be rude there, I'm sorry if it came off that way.
Stanari wrote on 2016-12-04:
When you know them more? Didn't you ever learn not to judge a book by it's cover?
Quote:
When will I know someone enough to judge them? Not rhetorical, I have a point.
"I have a point" arrogance, this is arrogance. You will know, when you know them more
Quote:
I don't focus on figuring out peoples alignments, I focus on whether I feel scum or not.
Quote:
So your main focus is looking town? Do I understand correctly.
I guess you could say that.
Quote:
I probably did, but I may have not. Still I say, It's not good to judge someone instantly
Quote:
You aren't even in the clause of that statement for Tidelord's sake. It very specifically applies to players who posted in the one hour window after D1 started.
What the heck are you talking about?
Quote:
Basically all of them, an arrogant person judges people way too fast and think they are the boss (there goes your "mini modding").
Quote:
No, you are going to quote a post please. Thank you.

I don't "minimod" for the power trip, why would you even- ugh. Whatever.

Fine
Stanari wrote on 2016-12-03:
8uny wrote on 2016-12-03:
It beginss!!!!
scum?
HSoup wrote on 2016-12-03:
So it begins!
town?
xspideray wrote on 2016-12-03:
@ journey

thankyouforthisgift.
you can be town
lpshoper wrote on 2016-12-03:
YAY! I'M SO NERVOUSCITED!

:3
actual 110% scum
nsts wrote on 2016-12-03:
I will never understand why and how fahrenheits work.
maybe scum
There's one, you assume.

Quote:
Also wow, that was unnecessary. I don't know whether your saying you resent me, or I resent you. But I never said "OMG SCUM!!!!" and was very fair about trying to stay neutral on the matter. I don't get why you felt that was necessary?
Quote:
I do sort of resent the fact that it feels like you're slinging mud without paying much attention and that you are determined to write me off as a [insert pejorative here] or something. I'll get over it, but when you act like this...

And you don't think you're slinging mud at anyone else? I feel personally attacked by you from the very first post where you talked to me in the QT. I have a very good reason to be even slightly irritated by you.
Uhm, okay I think I'm done reading Stanari's posts...
Quote:
...then yes I am going to resent your attitude.

As I'm not a truly evil full of self person, I can admit that was sort of unnecessary that I said that. I had a lot to skim through before my paper. I had already seen a lot of posts I wasn't favorable of by you, so I decided I would save you some judgment by not reading your past posts and talk to you now. Do you understand that? I wasn't trying to be rude there, I'm sorry if it came off that way.

tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Oh wow... 49 pages already. Well, I'll have some reading to do, but until then I'm curious what other people's opinions are, whether on an early scumhunt or anything really, over.
Oh wow... 49 pages already. Well, I'll have some reading to do, but until then I'm curious what other people's opinions are, whether on an early scumhunt or anything really, over.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy it's a lot to read through, definitely.

right now i'm mostly interested in watching what goes on and then voting near the end of the night cycle so the time to make a decision is optimized. but if people want to switch to another method than bickering, i'm down for that too. i don't know exactly what a scumhunt entails, so
@Quamosthy it's a lot to read through, definitely.

right now i'm mostly interested in watching what goes on and then voting near the end of the night cycle so the time to make a decision is optimized. but if people want to switch to another method than bickering, i'm down for that too. i don't know exactly what a scumhunt entails, so
LUZk8tY.png
Also to my post above, I know I messed up the formatting, I can't edit.
Also to my post above, I know I messed up the formatting, I can't edit.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Okay, so I am going to throw this out there:

Does the bickering seem a little unreal or forced to anyone? I can't help feeling like I'm already being manipulated. There are already 5 votes in the Lynch thread. None of which are for the same person (1 vote for no lynch). That in itself seems suspicious to me. Are the traitors trying to ensure we don't get a majority lynch vote on the first day?

I have no definite proof, just a feeling that the arguing going on is put on and couldn't possibly be for real. It would be an effective tactic. Split the players by having them feel like they are taking sides, but in reality, its a diversion to distract us.

Any thoughts?
Okay, so I am going to throw this out there:

Does the bickering seem a little unreal or forced to anyone? I can't help feeling like I'm already being manipulated. There are already 5 votes in the Lynch thread. None of which are for the same person (1 vote for no lynch). That in itself seems suspicious to me. Are the traitors trying to ensure we don't get a majority lynch vote on the first day?

I have no definite proof, just a feeling that the arguing going on is put on and couldn't possibly be for real. It would be an effective tactic. Split the players by having them feel like they are taking sides, but in reality, its a diversion to distract us.

Any thoughts?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
wow what a show this is

@Rosetta248 its really bad to be more concerned with image then scumhunting but thanks for admitting youre not protown in action

just got home from another 12 hour shift. i'll get to everything in a while.
wow what a show this is

@Rosetta248 its really bad to be more concerned with image then scumhunting but thanks for admitting youre not protown in action

just got home from another 12 hour shift. i'll get to everything in a while.
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 293 294