MM82e8q.png
okay but WHY

W H Y

that's 102% a scum role
okay but WHY

W H Y

that's 102% a scum role
MM82e8q.png
That's so scummy I can't even find words.
That's so scummy I can't even find words.
ikr

anyways im happy with this lynch
ikr

anyways im happy with this lynch
jvTgQEX.png
Sorry guys, been mad busy getting ready with a concert. I have vote no luch as I can't read through the thread rn, sorry
Sorry guys, been mad busy getting ready with a concert. I have vote no luch as I can't read through the thread rn, sorry
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Vrykolakas
quick, what's your rolename?
@Vrykolakas
quick, what's your rolename?
MM82e8q.png
>Doesn't respond, lock-down imminent
>Doesn't respond, lock-down imminent
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Fifth Lockdown

There's no one in the office to receive today's complaints. The remaining team members had to take things into their own hands. They wrestled KathiraNarae out the door, slamming it shut before they could scramble back inside.

A player was lynched. (@KathiraNarae - The Shifty One)

The Mindful One was spotted following the Twitchy One around the base. The Mindful One's eyes were blank and far away.

The Pretty One noticed this and lead the Mindful One away. The Mindful One regained their senses in the Pretty One's presence. The Pretty One insisted the Mindful One remain with them until they felt better.

A player was roleblocked.

The Polite One, more confident in their abilities, decided to lock up the Tricky One. The Tricky One was suspicious and their inability to cooperate only made it worse.

A player was jailed.

The Sly One skulked around the corner, but saw that their target wasn't alone. They hissed angrily and left.

An attack failed.

The Twitchy One spotted the monster and they attacked it. They managed to break its leg before it got away.

A player is injured.

The Creepy One stalked the Smart One through the dark halls of the facility. They were almost caught by the Copycat, who followed around the Smart One as well.

The Armed One readied their gun, but nobody came.
Fifth Lockdown

There's no one in the office to receive today's complaints. The remaining team members had to take things into their own hands. They wrestled KathiraNarae out the door, slamming it shut before they could scramble back inside.

The Mindful One was spotted following the Twitchy One around the base. The Mindful One's eyes were blank and far away.

The Pretty One noticed this and lead the Mindful One away. The Mindful One regained their senses in the Pretty One's presence. The Pretty One insisted the Mindful One remain with them until they felt better.

The Polite One, more confident in their abilities, decided to lock up the Tricky One. The Tricky One was suspicious and their inability to cooperate only made it worse.

A player was jailed.

The Sly One skulked around the corner, but saw that their target wasn't alone. They hissed angrily and left.

An attack failed.

The Twitchy One spotted the monster and they attacked it. They managed to break its leg before it got away.

A player is injured.

The Creepy One stalked the Smart One through the dark halls of the facility. They were almost caught by the Copycat, who followed around the Smart One as well.

The Armed One readied their gun, but nobody came.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Lockdown Summary

A player was jailed.

An attack failed.

A player was attacked and is now injured.

Journals

KathiraNarae - Day One

I should probably have looked at more people, like Leramis, Luxmold, or Magykal.

Day Two

Oh, 5h1t, should I have looked at Storm?

No further logs found.
Lockdown Summary

A player was jailed.

An attack failed.

A player was attacked and is now injured.

Journals

KathiraNarae - Day One

I should probably have looked at more people, like Leramis, Luxmold, or Magykal.

Day Two

Oh, 5h1t, should I have looked at Storm?

No further logs found.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 293 294