Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 293 294
Fourth Lockdown

Gloria tapped her fingers against her desk as she read through today's reports, a scowl on her face. The results were unsatisfactory.

Combtaystic and Ninjacatblue both resigned. @KathiraNarae was locked in their room for inactivity.

At least some had the courage to hand in their papers before she made them do it herself.

There was a click of disapproval of today's removal, but the votes had spoken. She had to follow some of her own rules after all.

A player was lynched. (@Fil - The Overeager One)

The Pretty One was openly invited into the Tricky One's room this time.

The Creepy One's activities halted when they suddenly lost the will to do them.

Two players were roleblocked.

The Polite One found the Vigilant One suspicious. Where were they going at this hour? The Polite One deigned to find out. They locked up the Vigilant One, giving them the stink eye.

A player was jailed.

The Twitchy One found the Polite One and the Vigilant One. Seeing their target behind bars and their jailer toting a gun, the Twitchy One decided it wasn't worth it.

An attack failed.

The Kind One visited the Copycat to cheer them up. The Copycat did not appreciate the gesture and chased the Kind One off.

Feeling rejected, the Kind One took a couple laps around the living quarter. The Sly One saw that they were alone and grinned. They leapt from around the corner, tearing the Kind One into little bloody pieces.

A player has died. (@blanketgender - The Kind One)
Fourth Lockdown

Gloria tapped her fingers against her desk as she read through today's reports, a scowl on her face. The results were unsatisfactory.

Combtaystic and Ninjacatblue both resigned. @KathiraNarae was locked in their room for inactivity.

At least some had the courage to hand in their papers before she made them do it herself.

There was a click of disapproval of today's removal, but the votes had spoken. She had to follow some of her own rules after all.

The Pretty One was openly invited into the Tricky One's room this time.

The Creepy One's activities halted when they suddenly lost the will to do them.

The Polite One found the Vigilant One suspicious. Where were they going at this hour? The Polite One deigned to find out. They locked up the Vigilant One, giving them the stink eye.

A player was jailed.

The Twitchy One found the Polite One and the Vigilant One. Seeing their target behind bars and their jailer toting a gun, the Twitchy One decided it wasn't worth it.

An attack failed.

The Kind One visited the Copycat to cheer them up. The Copycat did not appreciate the gesture and chased the Kind One off.

Feeling rejected, the Kind One took a couple laps around the living quarter. The Sly One saw that they were alone and grinned. They leapt from around the corner, tearing the Kind One into little bloody pieces.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Lockdown Summary

Two players were modkilled. (Combtaystic and Ninjacatblue)

A player was jailed.

An attack failed.

Journals

Fil - Day One

I'm a medic, let's hope I win something because I have not won a game yet.

Day Two

Very unfruitful and fast, hoping to contribute more.

Day Three

Had fun talking about rocks and stuff.

Day Four

No entry found.

blanketgender - Day One

Siberia is really cold and i should have packed more socks.

Day Two

I'm going to be watching Nosey, and I really hope Leremis survives!

Day Three

dear nsts, meet me in the snow pit once more ♥♥♥

Day Four

if i die, i'm the Kind One, medical researcher, and i miss u nsts!!
Lockdown Summary

Two players were modkilled. (Combtaystic and Ninjacatblue)

A player was jailed.

An attack failed.

Journals

Fil - Day One

I'm a medic, let's hope I win something because I have not won a game yet.

Day Two

Very unfruitful and fast, hoping to contribute more.

Day Three

Had fun talking about rocks and stuff.

Day Four

No entry found.

blanketgender - Day One

Siberia is really cold and i should have packed more socks.

Day Two

I'm going to be watching Nosey, and I really hope Leremis survives!

Day Three

dear nsts, meet me in the snow pit once more ♥♥♥

Day Four

if i die, i'm the Kind One, medical researcher, and i miss u nsts!!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Day Five

You awaken to the entire facility under emergency power. The lights are dim and the temperature is cold enough that you can see your breath. You wrap yourself in your thickest clothing and stumble out the door.

The lobby is empty. None of the permanent staff can be found. A pile of folders lay abandoned on the table labeled, 'black only, hands off.' Behind the podium, the screen flickers. The projectors stutters in the cold and the image follows. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a picture of the staff each with an X over their face. A message scrawled messily across the bottom looks strangely like blood. 'We're close, you know.'

A brave soul dares approaches the podium. There's a singular notecard here. 'How can we be alive,' it asks, 'if we are but rocks? You gave us the answer.'

Black has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Light Snow
13° F
Chilly, but bearable with the proper gear.

Tomorrow
Clear skies
-1° F
It'll be too cold to even think about going outside.
Day Five

You awaken to the entire facility under emergency power. The lights are dim and the temperature is cold enough that you can see your breath. You wrap yourself in your thickest clothing and stumble out the door.

The lobby is empty. None of the permanent staff can be found. A pile of folders lay abandoned on the table labeled, 'black only, hands off.' Behind the podium, the screen flickers. The projectors stutters in the cold and the image follows. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a picture of the staff each with an X over their face. A message scrawled messily across the bottom looks strangely like blood. 'We're close, you know.'

A brave soul dares approaches the podium. There's a singular notecard here. 'How can we be alive,' it asks, 'if we are but rocks? You gave us the answer.'

Black has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Light Snow
13° F
Chilly, but bearable with the proper gear.

Tomorrow
Clear skies
-1° F
It'll be too cold to even think about going outside.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

damn, looks like i was beat for the riddle answer. and i thought i was so slick.
damn, looks like i was beat for the riddle answer. and i thought i was so slick.
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Black team clearance? More like Kanaya clearance.

Also I just realized that yellow and black are both down to one member and that's sad.
Black team clearance? More like Kanaya clearance.

Also I just realized that yellow and black are both down to one member and that's sad.
@luxmold riddle solving has never been so lonely ;-; i was really counting on clearence. 8 minutes after was just too late i guess. as my color has been kind of hoarding clearences, weve gotten a few hints but most are irrelevent by now, 'spcially with the number of modkills
@luxmold riddle solving has never been so lonely ;-; i was really counting on clearence. 8 minutes after was just too late i guess. as my color has been kind of hoarding clearences, weve gotten a few hints but most are irrelevent by now, 'spcially with the number of modkills
[he/him] my clan is a soup
@8uny
Aw I'm sorry. But like, you're trying! That's all that counts.
@8uny
Aw I'm sorry. But like, you're trying! That's all that counts.
NO

@blanketgender YOU WILL BE MISSED 8,(

also jeez that eotd is fn menacing
NO

@blanketgender YOU WILL BE MISSED 8,(

also jeez that eotd is fn menacing
jvTgQEX.png
i literally dont understand how green team still has all its members
jvTgQEX.png
[quote name="Ambrose" date=2016-12-12 20:24:49] i literally dont understand how green team still has all its members [/quote]Well we did lose one but then Lux brought them back
Ambrose wrote on 2016-12-12:
Well we did lose one but then Lux brought them back
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 293 294