Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 293 294
@nsts [quote]I may be dead tomorrow as well so it may not matter at all.[/quote] i forgot we were playing mafia for a second so this concerned me. yeah, i think HSoup is going to be my next choice for lynching unless i see either solid arguments from their side or something more incriminating from lux's.
@nsts
Quote:
I may be dead tomorrow as well so it may not matter at all.

i forgot we were playing mafia for a second so this concerned me.

yeah, i think HSoup is going to be my next choice for lynching unless i see either solid arguments from their side or something more incriminating from lux's.
LUZk8tY.png
Night Three

Silence. Nervousness. They were too focused on their work to push the accusations. The dead coming to life and monsters roaming the facilty freely; how could this have gone unnoticed for the months people have been living here? None of the staff would say anything, merely shrugging off concerns. "Ask the oblelisk," they'd say.

Lockdown in 24 hours. Remember to send in all actions and logs before 18:00 FRT tomorrow.
Night Three

Silence. Nervousness. They were too focused on their work to push the accusations. The dead coming to life and monsters roaming the facilty freely; how could this have gone unnoticed for the months people have been living here? None of the staff would say anything, merely shrugging off concerns. "Ask the oblelisk," they'd say.

Lockdown in 24 hours. Remember to send in all actions and logs before 18:00 FRT tomorrow.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote]"Ask the oblelisk," they'd say.[/quote] [b]WHAT[/b] ask the--what. okay. it talks.
Quote:
"Ask the oblelisk," they'd say.

WHAT

ask the--what. okay. it talks.
LUZk8tY.png
Wait, What?? Night 1? And how do I talk to this obelisk?
Anyway the EOD so early? or is this not EOD?
I'm so totally confused right now.
Wait, What?? Night 1? And how do I talk to this obelisk?
Anyway the EOD so early? or is this not EOD?
I'm so totally confused right now.
@Gwendolyn that's probably a typo

and it's not end of day, it's just the second half of the day, so night phase.
@Gwendolyn that's probably a typo

and it's not end of day, it's just the second half of the day, so night phase.
LUZk8tY.png
Dang I need to vote.
Dang I need to vote.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Gwendolyn
Night and Day are every 24 hour and are just for flavour. lockdown is when stuff happens :0
@Gwendolyn
Night and Day are every 24 hour and are just for flavour. lockdown is when stuff happens :0
[he/him] my clan is a soup
@blanketgender

Aww♥♥
I'm totally fine, it seems like the flu has given up finally.

The Stones thing:
They seem to be big part of the story, they are alive and dangerous, but they weren't mentioned it Lockdown review. And Gloria was absent last night. I'd lynch her just to see were it'd take us.
@blanketgender

Aww♥♥
I'm totally fine, it seems like the flu has given up finally.

The Stones thing:
They seem to be big part of the story, they are alive and dangerous, but they weren't mentioned it Lockdown review. And Gloria was absent last night. I'd lynch her just to see were it'd take us.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
[quote name="Journey" date=2016-12-02 08:15:12] “Now, onto the important stuff. You are all here to research the Obelisks. I’m sure you’ve heard all about it on the news. Everything they’ve said is a lie, misinformation. Let me tell you the truth: the stones are alive and dangerous.” [/quote] We just keep fighting each other and in the end the stones will get us :|
Journey wrote on 2016-12-02:
“Now, onto the important stuff. You are all here to research the Obelisks. I’m sure you’ve heard all about it on the news. Everything they’ve said is a lie, misinformation. Let me tell you the truth: the stones are alive and dangerous.”

We just keep fighting each other and in the end the stones will get us :|
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Just not with it right now. my mind is elsewhere.
Just not with it right now. my mind is elsewhere.
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 293 294