Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 293 294
[quote name="@Kinaiii" date=2016-12-08 18:00:10] Hey since we're all being sappy I wanna mention I like all of ya'll and you're all making my first game super pleasant and neat :))) G IM ZPV [/quote] play with us again! I like you too :O
@Kinaiii wrote on 2016-12-08:
Hey since we're all being sappy I wanna mention I like all of ya'll and you're all making my first game super pleasant and neat :)))
G IM ZPV
play with us again! I like you too :O
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="@Vrykolakas" date=2016-12-08 18:00:37] Uh, is there a new lynch thread or something or am I dumb? [/quote] nope
@Vrykolakas wrote on 2016-12-08:
Uh, is there a new lynch thread or something or am I dumb?
nope
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari

I thought you had my a little higher you should
@Stanari

1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
and that goes for everyone else too. I want to be friends with all of you tbh.
and that goes for everyone else too. I want to be friends with all of you tbh.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@nsts
idk y u complaining. i went from top to almost bottom.
@nsts
idk y u complaining. i went from top to almost bottom.
[quote name="@nsts" date=2016-12-08 18:01:51] @ Stanari I thought you had my a little higher you should [/quote] you are high
@nsts wrote on 2016-12-08:
@ Stanari

you are high
MM82e8q.png
Second Lockdown

More complaints today. Gloria sighed and shifted through them. A few members submitted extra paper work. She threw out the extra votes without taking a look at them, before finally counting them. Winterreise won, but barely. Eight for winter and six leftover extension votes counted as no votes.

Gloria made sure to check things over twice before calling in security. Winterreise was thrown out into the cold, the beginnings of a blizzard already howling outside. They would freeze to death long before they could reach the airstrip.

Now, to deal with some more problematic players. Another call, another group of guards marching into the living quarters. @Fil was locked down in their room for failing to vote.

A player was lynched. (@Winterreise - The Indecisive One)

The Polite One nursed their wounds in the shadow of the jail, shivering from both cold and the loss of blood. They closed their eyes and stilled, body slowly sliding into the red pool underneath them.

A player has died. (@Leremis - The Polite One)

The Creepy One took a step out of their room, eager to get down to business. Something wet ran down their face. They wiped it away and looked at their hand. It was red. They jerked back in surprise, running back into their room to check the mirror. Blood was leaking from their eyes and ears. They choked out a cry before collapsing on the ground.

In another wing of the living quarters, the Pretty One was also getting ready to leave their room. Like the Creepy One, they started bleeding. They passed out in the doorway.

The Card was displeased and has taken its victims. Two players are bleeding.

The Irritable One decided to check up on the Creepy One again today and was surprised to find them dying on the ground. They brought the Creepy One to the infirmary and patched them up.

In their room, the Pretty One miraculously found their wounds stitching together.

Two players were healed.

After caring for their patient, the Irritable One retired for the night. The Sly One was waiting. With a snarl and a pounce, the Sly One dug their claws deep into the Irritable One. The Irritable One screamed but no one was around to hear it.

The Sly One chuckled before closing the door behind them.

A player was attacked and is now bleeding.

The journal. The journal. The journal. The Shifty One kept reading it over and over again, despite not being able to decipher the symbols within. They just had to unlock it's secrets. Their eyes stared unblinking at the words until finally, finally they understood. And the peace that came after left them giddy and high. Who needed to do anything when everything was in the journal? The Shifty One didn't know.

A player was nullified.

The Armed One loaded their pistol and hoped nothing would come tonight. Nothing did.

The Perspective One dug through someone's things. They found some stuff and scribbled it down on a page in their notebook. Satisfied, they nodded and left before someone could find them poking around.

The Kind One checked themselves in the mirror before turning to leave. They saw their plushie sitting the corner. It seemed to whisper to them. How about some relaxation tonight? The Kind One couldn't help but agree.

They forgot who they were visiting tonight, but a much better target popped into mind. The Large One joined them outside, saying something about 'protection'. The Kind One shrugged and lead the way with a smile. They went to the Smart One, who was busy meditating by themselves. The Kind One and the Large One (reluctantly) joined them and they all enjoyed a night of peace and quiet.

The Awed One staggered stiffly into the Mindful One's room, eyes blank and lifeless. They stood there for a few moments, creeping out the Mindful One, before they staggered back outside. The Mindful One watched as the Awed One disappeared into their own room.

Brushing it off, the Mindful One headed down to the temporary Mortuary. It was freezing inside, and the amount of bodies made them pause. They shook it off and found the one they were looking for. They placed their hands on the corpse of the Cunning One.

The Cunning One's body twitched and their eyes flew open.

A player was resurrected.

The Drunk One thought maybe the Chatty One needed a pick me up. They strutted into the Chatty One's room and offered them a drink which was happily accepted.

A player was roleblocked.

Ah, no, the Clean One was not the muse they needed, decided the Inspired One. That was why they couldn't paint yesterday. No no no! The Irritable One with their handiwork was certainly a better choice. The bloodshed from before certainly proved the Inspired One right.

And look how easy it was to find the right 'paint' for the job. The Chatty One, drunk and alone, abandoned by their drinking partner. Oh how the stars aligned for this moment. The Inspired One grinned at the Chatty One, who was tied up in a chair. Several jars lay underneath their weeping wounds, collecting 'paint'.

In front of the Inspired One was a painting of the Irritable One in a deep, deep red.

Second Lockdown

More complaints today. Gloria sighed and shifted through them. A few members submitted extra paper work. She threw out the extra votes without taking a look at them, before finally counting them. Winterreise won, but barely. Eight for winter and six leftover extension votes counted as no votes.

Gloria made sure to check things over twice before calling in security. Winterreise was thrown out into the cold, the beginnings of a blizzard already howling outside. They would freeze to death long before they could reach the airstrip.

Now, to deal with some more problematic players. Another call, another group of guards marching into the living quarters. @Fil was locked down in their room for failing to vote.

The Polite One nursed their wounds in the shadow of the jail, shivering from both cold and the loss of blood. They closed their eyes and stilled, body slowly sliding into the red pool underneath them.

The Creepy One took a step out of their room, eager to get down to business. Something wet ran down their face. They wiped it away and looked at their hand. It was red. They jerked back in surprise, running back into their room to check the mirror. Blood was leaking from their eyes and ears. They choked out a cry before collapsing on the ground.

In another wing of the living quarters, the Pretty One was also getting ready to leave their room. Like the Creepy One, they started bleeding. They passed out in the doorway.

The Card was displeased and has taken its victims. Two players are bleeding.

The Irritable One decided to check up on the Creepy One again today and was surprised to find them dying on the ground. They brought the Creepy One to the infirmary and patched them up.

In their room, the Pretty One miraculously found their wounds stitching together.

Two players were healed.

After caring for their patient, the Irritable One retired for the night. The Sly One was waiting. With a snarl and a pounce, the Sly One dug their claws deep into the Irritable One. The Irritable One screamed but no one was around to hear it.

The Sly One chuckled before closing the door behind them.

The journal. The journal. The journal. The Shifty One kept reading it over and over again, despite not being able to decipher the symbols within. They just had to unlock it's secrets. Their eyes stared unblinking at the words until finally, finally they understood. And the peace that came after left them giddy and high. Who needed to do anything when everything was in the journal? The Shifty One didn't know.

A player was nullified.

The Armed One loaded their pistol and hoped nothing would come tonight. Nothing did.

The Perspective One dug through someone's things. They found some stuff and scribbled it down on a page in their notebook. Satisfied, they nodded and left before someone could find them poking around.

The Kind One checked themselves in the mirror before turning to leave. They saw their plushie sitting the corner. It seemed to whisper to them. How about some relaxation tonight? The Kind One couldn't help but agree.

They forgot who they were visiting tonight, but a much better target popped into mind. The Large One joined them outside, saying something about 'protection'. The Kind One shrugged and lead the way with a smile. They went to the Smart One, who was busy meditating by themselves. The Kind One and the Large One (reluctantly) joined them and they all enjoyed a night of peace and quiet.

The Awed One staggered stiffly into the Mindful One's room, eyes blank and lifeless. They stood there for a few moments, creeping out the Mindful One, before they staggered back outside. The Mindful One watched as the Awed One disappeared into their own room.

Brushing it off, the Mindful One headed down to the temporary Mortuary. It was freezing inside, and the amount of bodies made them pause. They shook it off and found the one they were looking for. They placed their hands on the corpse of the Cunning One.

The Cunning One's body twitched and their eyes flew open.

The Drunk One thought maybe the Chatty One needed a pick me up. They strutted into the Chatty One's room and offered them a drink which was happily accepted.

Ah, no, the Clean One was not the muse they needed, decided the Inspired One. That was why they couldn't paint yesterday. No no no! The Irritable One with their handiwork was certainly a better choice. The bloodshed from before certainly proved the Inspired One right.

And look how easy it was to find the right 'paint' for the job. The Chatty One, drunk and alone, abandoned by their drinking partner. Oh how the stars aligned for this moment. The Inspired One grinned at the Chatty One, who was tied up in a chair. Several jars lay underneath their weeping wounds, collecting 'paint'.

In front of the Inspired One was a painting of the Irritable One in a deep, deep red.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Lockdown Summary

Two players are bleeding.

Two players were healed.

A player was nullified.

Journals

Winterreise - Day One

No entry could be found.

Day Two

Heh my alignment alternates between town and mafia (which makes me neutral) so today I was useless mafia, sorry to both town and mafia I feel like Hitler who decided to attack Europe and USSR at the same time.

Leremis - Day One

Decided to jail Gwendolyn for the night and use my dice on MagykalWagykal.

Day Two

Not really wanting to jail anyone tonight because I don't want to RB the healer so it will likely be Stormdreamer if they are not lynched seeing as they claimed survivor and not healer.
Lockdown Summary

Two players are bleeding.

Two players were healed.

A player was nullified.

Journals

Winterreise - Day One

No entry could be found.

Day Two

Heh my alignment alternates between town and mafia (which makes me neutral) so today I was useless mafia, sorry to both town and mafia I feel like Hitler who decided to attack Europe and USSR at the same time.

Leremis - Day One

Decided to jail Gwendolyn for the night and use my dice on MagykalWagykal.

Day Two

Not really wanting to jail anyone tonight because I don't want to RB the healer so it will likely be Stormdreamer if they are not lynched seeing as they claimed survivor and not healer.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Day Three

Gloria is replaced by Samuel today. He looks irritated, clearly not happy with having to be on the podium talking. "People died," he says as if it were a statement made everyday. 'It doesn't matter. What matters is progress. I've seen a drop in work from all teams and divisions and Gloria wants me to let you know that she is not happy. More work today, less slacking off. Death comes with the territory. All of you should have come prepared for it. Those of you who have died, well, they weren't prepared, that's all."

He shrugs at the outraged gasps and murmurs. "If you want sympathy, don't look at me. I'm only here to get things done and if you lot get in the way of it...well... You're better off dead."

"Anyways, Yellow's clear again. Gloria scrounged up some supplies so expect cake for all of you. Good work and all that. And these-" He dumps a pile of paper on the podiums. "is for today. Get cracking, or suffer our boss's wrath."

I am of fire, of tooth and claw;
I am of stealth, of trees and snow.
My partner, my home.

I am of soldiers of everlasting;
I am of cold, of climates frozen;
My partner, my name a little strange.

Who are we?

Yellow has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Blizzard
31° F
Dangerous conditions for the unprepared.

Tomorrow
Light Snow
1° F
Cold may impede some.
Day Three

Gloria is replaced by Samuel today. He looks irritated, clearly not happy with having to be on the podium talking. "People died," he says as if it were a statement made everyday. 'It doesn't matter. What matters is progress. I've seen a drop in work from all teams and divisions and Gloria wants me to let you know that she is not happy. More work today, less slacking off. Death comes with the territory. All of you should have come prepared for it. Those of you who have died, well, they weren't prepared, that's all."

He shrugs at the outraged gasps and murmurs. "If you want sympathy, don't look at me. I'm only here to get things done and if you lot get in the way of it...well... You're better off dead."

"Anyways, Yellow's clear again. Gloria scrounged up some supplies so expect cake for all of you. Good work and all that. And these-" He dumps a pile of paper on the podiums. "is for today. Get cracking, or suffer our boss's wrath."

I am of fire, of tooth and claw;
I am of stealth, of trees and snow.
My partner, my home.

I am of soldiers of everlasting;
I am of cold, of climates frozen;
My partner, my name a little strange.

Who are we?

Yellow has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Blizzard
31° F
Dangerous conditions for the unprepared.

Tomorrow
Light Snow
1° F
Cold may impede some.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

who tf healed me instead of Leremis

rest in pieces
who tf healed me instead of Leremis

rest in pieces
MM82e8q.png