Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition - Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 293 294
@xspideray

Yeah go ahead and break up those lines. I'll let you have paragraphs again, at least ^^
@xspideray

Yeah go ahead and break up those lines. I'll let you have paragraphs again, at least ^^
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote name="@nsts" date=2016-12-03 17:49:28] @ Stanari If this implies I will know at some point in the future that's fine with me. [/quote] perhaps
@nsts wrote on 2016-12-03:
@ Stanari
If this implies I will know at some point in the future that's fine with me.
perhaps
MM82e8q.png
Day One

After your arrival and the subsequent tour of the facilities, you and your fellow team members retired to your bunks. It was hard to get any rest. Excitement about getting to work on the obelisks, everyone's doubts about Gloria and the harsh howling of the wind made it hard to fall alseep. Some gave up all together, spending the night chatting amongst each other and playing cards.

The next day you were all herded into the lobby again for a quick meeting. The division leads were no where to be seen and only Gloria stood at the podium. She offered another warm smile as everyone filtered in. In her hands was a pile of manilla folders stuffed to the brim with secrets. "Good morning," she started cheerfully. "I know yesterday came as quite a shock, but don't worry. You're still here to do the work you were hired for. Today will be an easy day. Your leaders will show you around the labs and let you take a look at all our equipment. You'll find them in their respective wings."

"As for these-" She lifted the folders slightly. "-could all members with Yellow clearance please stay behind? I have a few things to give you for today. Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Quite the opposite actually! You might find the information inside very helpful. Other then that, everyone's good to go. Good luck with your research today."

Yellow has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Clear Skies
32° F
Be sure to dress wamly.

Tomorrow
Light snow
25° F
Slight chance of cold related troubles.
Day One

After your arrival and the subsequent tour of the facilities, you and your fellow team members retired to your bunks. It was hard to get any rest. Excitement about getting to work on the obelisks, everyone's doubts about Gloria and the harsh howling of the wind made it hard to fall alseep. Some gave up all together, spending the night chatting amongst each other and playing cards.

The next day you were all herded into the lobby again for a quick meeting. The division leads were no where to be seen and only Gloria stood at the podium. She offered another warm smile as everyone filtered in. In her hands was a pile of manilla folders stuffed to the brim with secrets. "Good morning," she started cheerfully. "I know yesterday came as quite a shock, but don't worry. You're still here to do the work you were hired for. Today will be an easy day. Your leaders will show you around the labs and let you take a look at all our equipment. You'll find them in their respective wings."

"As for these-" She lifted the folders slightly. "-could all members with Yellow clearance please stay behind? I have a few things to give you for today. Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Quite the opposite actually! You might find the information inside very helpful. Other then that, everyone's good to go. Good luck with your research today."

Yellow has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Clear Skies
32° F
Be sure to dress wamly.

Tomorrow
Light snow
25° F
Slight chance of cold related troubles.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge