Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give Apparel - Get Apparel!
I love give a ____ get a ______ threads and a simple search discovered that we didn't have an active give an apparel get an apparel thread! So hopefully the search worked right for me and we don't already have one.

The thread is pretty simple! You give the person above you an apparel item, then the next poster gives you an apparel item and so on!

I am going to set forth a few rules so that it all runs smoothly and no one feels left out-

Rules

1. Avoid posting in this thread when responding (unless you see a rule being broken!), if you do make sure you put SKIP ME somewhere in your post! This one isn't super important, it's just to try to keep it easy for people to see who is next in line :3

2. Remember - NO BUMPING Forum Games Threads

3. If you claim people, make sure you post your gift within a few hours!

4. Try to keep the value of your gift at least 7,000 treasure, it is okay to go above and gift more than one piece! (MP Value, Sale Value, AH Value - take the one that makes the most sense)

5. Please say what apparel you are giving in your post!

I think that's it, if you have questions or concerns ping me and we'll try to sort it out!
I love give a ____ get a ______ threads and a simple search discovered that we didn't have an active give an apparel get an apparel thread! So hopefully the search worked right for me and we don't already have one.

The thread is pretty simple! You give the person above you an apparel item, then the next poster gives you an apparel item and so on!

I am going to set forth a few rules so that it all runs smoothly and no one feels left out-

Rules

1. Avoid posting in this thread when responding (unless you see a rule being broken!), if you do make sure you put SKIP ME somewhere in your post! This one isn't super important, it's just to try to keep it easy for people to see who is next in line :3

2. Remember - NO BUMPING Forum Games Threads

3. If you claim people, make sure you post your gift within a few hours!

4. Try to keep the value of your gift at least 7,000 treasure, it is okay to go above and gift more than one piece! (MP Value, Sale Value, AH Value - take the one that makes the most sense)

5. Please say what apparel you are giving in your post!

I think that's it, if you have questions or concerns ping me and we'll try to sort it out!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya [item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard][item=Iron Filigree Boots][item=Teardrop Ruby Ring][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][item=Daisy Flowerfall] I will be giving you these items.
@Clya
Silver Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Boots Teardrop Ruby Ring Scarlet Satin Tunic Daisy Flowerfall
I will be giving you these items.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@VelcrowC [item=contrast rogue tail binding] hope you can find more use of it than I can :)
@VelcrowC

Contrast Rogue Tail Binding

hope you can find more use of it than I can :)
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
@marinescorpion [item=white wooly tail] [item=red warrior face mask]
@marinescorpion White Wooly Tail Red Warrior Face Mask
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@creepsheeps [item=Earthsong Haori][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Bronze Steampunk Gloves][item=Umbral Wreath]
@creepsheeps
Earthsong Haori Forestsong Haori Bronze Steampunk Gloves Umbral Wreath
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png