Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 148 149
Welp, looks like lps left. Guess I didn't notice that. I'll be holding my vote today. Unless I have to, then I vote for lpshoper. [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/True_16fae5_1616152.jpg[/img]
Welp, looks like lps left. Guess I didn't notice that. I'll be holding my vote today.
Unless I have to, then I vote for lpshoper.
True_16fae5_1616152.jpg
@silvernight104
Hey are you allowed to make protective potions for yourself
@silvernight104
Hey are you allowed to make protective potions for yourself
@Winterreise

If I was able to, I would.
@Winterreise

If I was able to, I would.
2rHLxZD.png
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@BlueAlphyn885 @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Nerasis@SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
@Nerasis @BlueAlphyn885 @Rangiku @Cognitive
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night as come. Beyond this post is the Night phase.

Second Sunset

The entire town was in chaos as a slew of information was dropped upon the crowd. Many people were bewildered by the clues and many were suspected to be bad guys. In the end, everybody decided to execute CaptianCookie.

Captian stood in the middle of the square nd was shot by one of the people in lavender. Poor guy, his voice wasn't heard.

Upon investigation of his belongings, they have found travel gear and souvenirs from other kingdoms and lands. CaptianCookie is clearly a Traveller. They also have found a surplus of sleep powder in his quarters suggesting Captian was a R???b?????r.

Summary

CaptianCookie was lynched.

CaptianCookie was a [ Traveller/R???b?????r ]

SilverNight104 will not die of bleeding and infection tonight.

Notes:

Chifuyuki's color wasn't actually simply purple, it was chinese purple. :P
@StormDreamer @Teddybears @Leremis @nsts @Werelynx @luxmold @Winterreise @CaptianCookie@BlueAlphyn885 @lpshoper @Chifuyuki @Combtaystic @AgentGabriel @luckgandor @Gwendolyn@Nerasis@SilverDragon568 @WithoutBounds @Revalis @DuskyFlareon @VivaFariy@TheNightDancer @Frysa @Journey @SilverNight104
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun has set. Night as come. Beyond this post is the Night phase.

Second Sunset

The entire town was in chaos as a slew of information was dropped upon the crowd. Many people were bewildered by the clues and many were suspected to be bad guys. In the end, everybody decided to execute CaptianCookie.

Captian stood in the middle of the square nd was shot by one of the people in lavender. Poor guy, his voice wasn't heard.

Upon investigation of his belongings, they have found travel gear and souvenirs from other kingdoms and lands. CaptianCookie is clearly a Traveller. They also have found a surplus of sleep powder in his quarters suggesting Captian was a R???b?????r.

Summary

CaptianCookie was lynched.

CaptianCookie was a [ Traveller/R???b?????r ]

SilverNight104 will not die of bleeding and infection tonight.

Notes:

Chifuyuki's color wasn't actually simply purple, it was chinese purple. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@ Everyone
I been busy all day. I have a life. Jeeze. I have made some posts today. I went out for the night and got home rather late. I had to shuffle through 30+ pages of posts to catch up. So that I can make an assessment of the game. Yes I voted for lynx because i am sus of them and wanted to get my vote in before EOD/rollover but looks like it wouldn't have counted anyway. I had no reason to vote for cookie at the time cause I believe their claim and Now we can see that they were telling the truth. I believe that they were a valuable town role that ya'll chose to lynch because they were too quiet for your tastes and they had life stuff to deal with. This is the problem with judging inactives and voting for them. Oh well my opinion has probably earned the attention of the maf and got me a one way ticket to the spec chat.

I feel like I'm being sused for having a life and I posted at around 1pm frt. It was on page 51-53 or something. RL has priority over this game and just cause I list a time frame does not mean I am at my comp the entire time. Life happens. it suck.

Sorry if this comes off as harsh but it's how I feel and I feel hut that no one bothered to mention that I posted earlier or search the thread for my posts.

Okay, I'm done and signing off for the night, Good night thread goers and sleep well when ya do.
@ Everyone
I been busy all day. I have a life. Jeeze. I have made some posts today. I went out for the night and got home rather late. I had to shuffle through 30+ pages of posts to catch up. So that I can make an assessment of the game. Yes I voted for lynx because i am sus of them and wanted to get my vote in before EOD/rollover but looks like it wouldn't have counted anyway. I had no reason to vote for cookie at the time cause I believe their claim and Now we can see that they were telling the truth. I believe that they were a valuable town role that ya'll chose to lynch because they were too quiet for your tastes and they had life stuff to deal with. This is the problem with judging inactives and voting for them. Oh well my opinion has probably earned the attention of the maf and got me a one way ticket to the spec chat.

I feel like I'm being sused for having a life and I posted at around 1pm frt. It was on page 51-53 or something. RL has priority over this game and just cause I list a time frame does not mean I am at my comp the entire time. Life happens. it suck.

Sorry if this comes off as harsh but it's how I feel and I feel hut that no one bothered to mention that I posted earlier or search the thread for my posts.

Okay, I'm done and signing off for the night, Good night thread goers and sleep well when ya do.
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun is rising. Day has begun. Discussion may begin again.

Third Sunrise

The silence died with the night. Tiny sneaking footsteps were heard during the night.

luxmold's cold dead body lie in the fish stall. The fishing rods and hooks are pretty evident that luxmold was a Fishmonger. There were also newspaper clippings of luxmold's murders, clearly showing that luxmold was a Serial Killer. However, a psychiatrist's receipt proves that luxmold is a changed man.

Summary:

Luxmold was killed.

Luxmold is a [ Fishmonger/Serial Killer ]

Notes:

I'm feeling rather lazy right now.
Substitutes:
Spectators:
@xspideray @84inch

The sun is rising. Day has begun. Discussion may begin again.

Third Sunrise

The silence died with the night. Tiny sneaking footsteps were heard during the night.

luxmold's cold dead body lie in the fish stall. The fishing rods and hooks are pretty evident that luxmold was a Fishmonger. There were also newspaper clippings of luxmold's murders, clearly showing that luxmold was a Serial Killer. However, a psychiatrist's receipt proves that luxmold is a changed man.

Summary:

Luxmold was killed.

Luxmold is a [ Fishmonger/Serial Killer ]

Notes:

I'm feeling rather lazy right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Gwendolyn

I'm sorry. I had no time to check the posts because I was in a rush to try and find another lynch target so that we could prevent lynching the important town roles.

It was remiss of me and I apologize.

Start of day and lux is dead. She was one of our good scumhunters too. Fantastic. The maf definitely know what they're doing.
@Gwendolyn

I'm sorry. I had no time to check the posts because I was in a rush to try and find another lynch target so that we could prevent lynching the important town roles.

It was remiss of me and I apologize.

Start of day and lux is dead. She was one of our good scumhunters too. Fantastic. The maf definitely know what they're doing.
2rHLxZD.png
Hmmmph.
Serial killer sounds...evil. XD
But... "However, a psychiatrist's receipt proves that luxmold is a changed man"?
Does this mean, Lux was a town-aligned SK (aka a vig)?

Hmmmph.
Serial killer sounds...evil. XD
But... "However, a psychiatrist's receipt proves that luxmold is a changed man"?
Does this mean, Lux was a town-aligned SK (aka a vig)?

jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

That does make sense. The thing is, though, lux got her ability blocked, meaning she couldn't use it at night. Further proof is the fact that no one else died. Had she been able to use that ability, I'm sure she would have.
@StormDreamer

That does make sense. The thing is, though, lux got her ability blocked, meaning she couldn't use it at night. Further proof is the fact that no one else died. Had she been able to use that ability, I'm sure she would have.
2rHLxZD.png
[quote name="SilverNight104" date=2016-12-01 01:23:31] @/StormDreamer That does make sense. The thing is, though, [b]lux got her ability blocked[/b], meaning she couldn't use it at night. Further proof is the fact that no one else died. Had she been able to use that ability, I'm sure she would have. [/quote] @Silvernight104 Huh? Is there anything that I missed? Lux got rbed?
SilverNight104 wrote on 2016-12-01:
@/StormDreamer

@Silvernight104
Huh? Is there anything that I missed? Lux got rbed?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 148 149