Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
[center]Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2012806]signup thread! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yyaoecd.png[/img][/url][/center] You can still feel the chill that ran through your body when you first saw the temple, but you're used to it by now. You and the being that now lives inside you have come to an agreement... You're going to kill them all. All the mindless, filthy undead roaming this planet... [i]Yeahhh[/i], those things? [i]They really have to go.[/i] Looking at those around you, you can tell they've made the same decision. It's zombie busting time! ;D ----- [center][font=Candara][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2012806]Signup Thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2037042]Discussion Thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2040537]Lynch Thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2028471]Introductory Phase[/url] [/size]
Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the signup thread!
Yyaoecd.png

You can still feel the chill that ran through your body when you first saw the temple, but you're used to it by now. You and the being that now lives inside you have come to an agreement... You're going to kill them all. All the mindless, filthy undead roaming this planet... Yeahhh, those things? They really have to go.

Looking at those around you, you can tell they've made the same decision. It's zombie busting time! ;D

lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Welcome to the discussion thread of Arch-zombie!

Since I am expecting alignments to be constantly shifting, I have decided not to give any specific alignments a quickchat.

Instead, you will each have the ability to form alliances with whoever you wish. If you do not select an ally, you will be placed in a random group.

Also, you must submit your night actions through your team chat.

For night 0, I will be placing players in groups of 3-4 to test out the alliance system. The group you are put in is dependant on the actions you have taken and the decisions you have made during the introductory phase.

The text messaging system has been discontinued.
Welcome to the discussion thread of Arch-zombie!

Since I am expecting alignments to be constantly shifting, I have decided not to give any specific alignments a quickchat.

Instead, you will each have the ability to form alliances with whoever you wish. If you do not select an ally, you will be placed in a random group.

Also, you must submit your night actions through your team chat.

For night 0, I will be placing players in groups of 3-4 to test out the alliance system. The group you are put in is dependant on the actions you have taken and the decisions you have made during the introductory phase.

The text messaging system has been discontinued.
Order of Actions

Transportation/Redirection - Traps - Specials - Roleblocks - Protection - Manipulation - Alignment Conversion - Investigation - Killing - Restoration

Roles in Play

Abaddon - Asmodeus - Astaroth - Azrael - Beelzebub - Belias - Belphegor - Berith - Carnivale - Cassiel - Gabriel - Haniel - Leviathan - Lucifer - Mammon - Metatron - Michael - Raphael - Raziel - Rosier - Samael - Sandalphon - Satan - Uriel - Verrine - Zadkiel - Zaphkiel
- Nerasis

Alignments in Play

Destruction of Humanity - 7
Wins when every player with a good alignment has been eliminated and two thirds of the remaining players have an evil alignment.

Restoration of Humanity - 7
Wins when every player with an evil alignment has been eliminated.

Came Because it Sounded Cool - 3
???

Nihilistic Admiration - 3
???

Break the Game - 3
???

Bring on the fluff - 2
???

Vampire Idol - 1
Everyone's Favourite Vampire Idol, Nera-senpai!
Order of Actions

Transportation/Redirection - Traps - Specials - Roleblocks - Protection - Manipulation - Alignment Conversion - Investigation - Killing - Restoration

Roles in Play

Abaddon - Asmodeus - Astaroth - Azrael - Beelzebub - Belias - Belphegor - Berith - Carnivale - Cassiel - Gabriel - Haniel - Leviathan - Lucifer - Mammon - Metatron - Michael - Raphael - Raziel - Rosier - Samael - Sandalphon - Satan - Uriel - Verrine - Zadkiel - Zaphkiel
- Nerasis

Alignments in Play

Destruction of Humanity - 7
Wins when every player with a good alignment has been eliminated and two thirds of the remaining players have an evil alignment.

Restoration of Humanity - 7
Wins when every player with an evil alignment has been eliminated.

Came Because it Sounded Cool - 3
???

Nihilistic Admiration - 3
???

Break the Game - 3
???

Bring on the fluff - 2
???

Vampire Idol - 1
Everyone's Favourite Vampire Idol, Nera-senpai!
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication!

3. Respect the mods! We're in charge here, and we have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on the mods, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.

A few more useful pieces of information you should all take care to remember:

• This is a role madness, non-rp, b*st*rd game.
  • I may lie at times or deliberately mislead you.
  • Days will start and end at 12:00FRT
  • Days and Nights each last for 48 hours.
  • Journey took the cookie from the cookie jar.
  • Puzzles get you prizes.
  • I will not lie in any puzzles.
  • There will probably be quite a lot of gore here. If you're not comfortable with that, this is not the game for you.
  • Under no circumstances is it okay to feed me dairy products.
  • Anyone I consider to be lurking may be electrocuted at any point without warning.
  • If you share a quickchat with someone, you're allowed to send in their actions on their behalf.
    Make sure to always check for hidden text.
Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication!

3. Respect the mods! We're in charge here, and we have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on the mods, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.

A few more useful pieces of information you should all take care to remember:

• This is a role madness, non-rp, b*st*rd game.
  • I may lie at times or deliberately mislead you.
  • Days will start and end at 12:00FRT
  • Days and Nights each last for 48 hours.
  • Journey took the cookie from the cookie jar.
  • Puzzles get you prizes.
  • I will not lie in any puzzles.
  • There will probably be quite a lot of gore here. If you're not comfortable with that, this is not the game for you.
  • Under no circumstances is it okay to feed me dairy products.
  • Anyone I consider to be lurking may be electrocuted at any point without warning.
  • If you share a quickchat with someone, you're allowed to send in their actions on their behalf.
    Make sure to always check for hidden text.
I'm away from home at the moment, this will be fixed when I get back I swear. For now, this is Day 0. I'm in the process of sending out rolecards to those who don't already have them.

All participants may now post!

Participants: @Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm

Replacements: @Winterreise @Combtaystic

Spectators: @VivaFariy @Azurenight @narumitsu

Mods: @Nerasis @Journey
I'm away from home at the moment, this will be fixed when I get back I swear. For now, this is Day 0. I'm in the process of sending out rolecards to those who don't already have them.

All participants may now post!

Participants: @Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Teddybears @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis @DaybreakStorm

Replacements: @Winterreise @Combtaystic

Spectators: @VivaFariy @Azurenight @narumitsu

Mods: @Nerasis @Journey
@Nerasis

SENPAIIIII

Sorry about this, but I need to ask a question.

So, since slot 17 is unavailable, there's 27 players. Right?

... Ooh, who is our special guest?

how am I gonna put that in the spreadsheet aaaaah
@Nerasis

SENPAIIIII

Sorry about this, but I need to ask a question.

So, since slot 17 is unavailable, there's 27 players. Right?

... Ooh, who is our special guest?

how am I gonna put that in the spreadsheet aaaaah
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
slot 17 is taken by our favorite vampire idol of course. and I'm pretty sure the special guest is Journey

@Beheaded
slot 17 is taken by our favorite vampire idol of course. and I'm pretty sure the special guest is Journey

@luxmold

Bless your heart, friend. And as my second hero, Nobunaga Oda says...

I forgive you.

... for absolutely ruining the ritual.

Then again, you kind of stopped the phase.
@luxmold

Bless your heart, friend. And as my second hero, Nobunaga Oda says...

I forgive you.

... for absolutely ruining the ritual.

Then again, you kind of stopped the phase.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@luxmold

Nah bro, I'm just speshal.
@luxmold

Nah bro, I'm just speshal.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Beheaded
Oh no, how sad. I mean like, I wanted it to work, have unlimited power and whatever, but it's not like it affected anything important.
@Beheaded
Oh no, how sad. I mean like, I wanted it to work, have unlimited power and whatever, but it's not like it affected anything important.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118