Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Introductory Phase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 283 284
[center]Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2012806]signup thread! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yyaoecd.png[/img][/url][/center] It was a truly horrifying moment when you first saw the news. Zombies. Of course, they called them "infected individuals" at first, but you know a zombie when you see one. Luckily you don't go out much, so you have a reasonable amount of food in the house. Weapons of course, now that's another matter entirely... Hopefully someone will come by to rescue you..? The thought seems utterly foolish, even to you. Luckily you still have your research. It seems somewhat futile now, since the world is coming to an end. But what if... What if you can figure out some way to use you research to stop this? It's worth a shot, right? After all you're the best in your field by far. You turn on your computer - no surprise, the internet is out. Well... What about the radio...? Surely there are still some other people out there too. You get it out of the closet and fiddle with the dials on the dusty device, a smile on your face as you start to pick up on a faint but steady signal. The contents of the transmission, however, instantly cause you to sigh in annoyance. It's [i]Nera[/i]. Of [i]course[/i] it's Nera. You'd be surprised if something like a zombie apocalypse would be enough to stop him. To be fair, it's nice to know that he's alive. He is everyone's favourite vampire idol, after all. The posters covering the walls of your bedroom prove as much. But no, the fact that it's Nera wasn't what caused you to sigh... It was the fact that he wasn't even saying anything reassuring, it was in freaking code. [center][code]Szvuov vgngeh ogksv ksovi rvvhv hglrb[/code][/center] Good luck solving that c: ----- ----- Hello everyone and welcome to the introductory phase of Arch-zombie! During this phase, you'll be able to figure out exactly what you were doing during the apocalypse, and just how you survived. You're all experts in your fields, so it's up to you to work together to figure out the message and get to safety. You all start out at home, and can go to various different areas within your town to find your fellow survivors. Be careful though, zombies are everywhere! The game will officially start once everyone is in the same location and the code has been solved ;3 [b]You may now post![/b] ----- ----- [size=1]Participants: @Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @Shadowlugia711 @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Jinkiez @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @chrysalem @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis Replacements: @Winterreise @Combtaystic Spectators: @VivaFariy @Azurenight Mods: @[i][/i]Nerasis @Journey[/size]
Please do not post here unless you have signed up via the signup thread!
Yyaoecd.png

It was a truly horrifying moment when you first saw the news. Zombies. Of course, they called them "infected individuals" at first, but you know a zombie when you see one. Luckily you don't go out much, so you have a reasonable amount of food in the house. Weapons of course, now that's another matter entirely... Hopefully someone will come by to rescue you..? The thought seems utterly foolish, even to you.

Luckily you still have your research. It seems somewhat futile now, since the world is coming to an end. But what if... What if you can figure out some way to use you research to stop this? It's worth a shot, right? After all you're the best in your field by far.

You turn on your computer - no surprise, the internet is out. Well... What about the radio...? Surely there are still some other people out there too. You get it out of the closet and fiddle with the dials on the dusty device, a smile on your face as you start to pick up on a faint but steady signal.

The contents of the transmission, however, instantly cause you to sigh in annoyance. It's Nera. Of course it's Nera. You'd be surprised if something like a zombie apocalypse would be enough to stop him. To be fair, it's nice to know that he's alive. He is everyone's favourite vampire idol, after all. The posters covering the walls of your bedroom prove as much.

But no, the fact that it's Nera wasn't what caused you to sigh... It was the fact that he wasn't even saying anything reassuring, it was in freaking code.

Code:
Szvuov vgngeh ogksv ksovi rvvhv hglrb

Good luck solving that c:

Hello everyone and welcome to the introductory phase of Arch-zombie! During this phase, you'll be able to figure out exactly what you were doing during the apocalypse, and just how you survived. You're all experts in your fields, so it's up to you to work together to figure out the message and get to safety.

You all start out at home, and can go to various different areas within your town to find your fellow survivors. Be careful though, zombies are everywhere!

The game will officially start once everyone is in the same location and the code has been solved ;3

You may now post!

Participants: @Leremis @Beheaded @LittleFirefly @Cognitive @Raya36 @TanakaTheWarlock @Gwendolyn @BlueAlphyn885 @Blizzardwing @ChaoticKagura @Shadowlugia711 @luxmold @Rangiku @Crowlich @Fil @Jinkiez @Rosetta248 @anika @StormDreamer @xspideray @TheNightDancer @chrysalem @FretfulSardines @TerribleUsername @Revalis

Replacements: @Winterreise @Combtaystic

Spectators: @VivaFariy @Azurenight

Mods: @Nerasis @Journey
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
What the heck? This looks like it's shaping up to be a veeery interesting game.
I'm terrible with codes though- anyone have ideas?
What the heck? This looks like it's shaping up to be a veeery interesting game.
I'm terrible with codes though- anyone have ideas?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer
*raises hand* I do, I do!

@anika
Help us out here please? <3
@TheNightDancer
*raises hand* I do, I do!

@anika
Help us out here please? <3
It doesn't appear to be a shift code or anything like that...looks like we'll have to look for clues to this puzzle.

...the question is

Where the heck is this town, and what places are there to go?

It doesn't appear to be a shift code or anything like that...looks like we'll have to look for clues to this puzzle.

...the question is

Where the heck is this town, and what places are there to go?

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@luxmold
Please enlighten me. XD
If it's like a cryptogram though, v and g seem to be the most common.
@luxmold
Please enlighten me. XD
If it's like a cryptogram though, v and g seem to be the most common.
968.png
@TheNightDancer
...anika was my idea >.>
@TheNightDancer
...anika was my idea >.>
@luxmold
Oh, I see. XD Nevermind then.
I am thinking it's like a cryptogram though with all the Vs. There are two six letter words and the rest are five letter. I might try to play around and see if I come up with something, but I probably won't. :P
(then again, I know Anika is really good with these so hopefully they'll get it)
@luxmold
Oh, I see. XD Nevermind then.
I am thinking it's like a cryptogram though with all the Vs. There are two six letter words and the rest are five letter. I might try to play around and see if I come up with something, but I probably won't. :P
(then again, I know Anika is really good with these so hopefully they'll get it)
968.png
Of course Nera had to drive us mad right off the bat. Not even giving us a chance to settle into the game before giving out a cryptic riddle which we have a very limited chance of solving
Of course Nera had to drive us mad right off the bat. Not even giving us a chance to settle into the game before giving out a cryptic riddle which we have a very limited chance of solving
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Welp, my idea failed. I'm just gonna leave until this all picks up and leave decipher this annoying code to you all since i used my only idea and it failed
Welp, my idea failed. I'm just gonna leave until this all picks up and leave decipher this annoying code to you all since i used my only idea and it failed
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 283 284