Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5991 5992
@DuskyFlareon

I think that's Star trek, 'cuz of the aliens and "beamed up" but I'm probably wrong
@DuskyFlareon

I think that's Star trek, 'cuz of the aliens and "beamed up" but I'm probably wrong
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@MyNameIsTea

This'll probably be far worse for me than for you, I assure you. All because of this story that I found a while back. Even thinking about it gets me right in the feels.
@MyNameIsTea

This'll probably be far worse for me than for you, I assure you. All because of this story that I found a while back. Even thinking about it gets me right in the feels.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Ladyplague

If you still got pictures of Puppet and Rogue I'm just gonna enter them again I don't want to go try digging for that post... I'm on mobile...
@Ladyplague

If you still got pictures of Puppet and Rogue I'm just gonna enter them again I don't want to go try digging for that post... I'm on mobile...
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
@Karkamericat

I can take care of getting the photos, but I'll still need the form to be entered for your entry to be valid. I will reserve a spot for you to do that, so no need to worry.
@Karkamericat

I can take care of getting the photos, but I'll still need the form to be entered for your entry to be valid. I will reserve a spot for you to do that, so no need to worry.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
Thank you! Here's the form then:

Fandom: Monstercat
District: Any (if there was a district 29 then I'd do that because 029 is coming out soon hahaha.~)
Names:
Puppet (M)
Rogue (M)
@LadyPlague
Thank you! Here's the form then:

Fandom: Monstercat
District: Any (if there was a district 29 then I'd do that because 029 is coming out soon hahaha.~)
Names:
Puppet (M)
Rogue (M)
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@Karkamericat [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000187898519-tj6jlp-t500x500.jpg[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/68739faaaa95f4ea730d214daf849143/tumblr_o1qdmjhNM51uof3hqo1_1280.png[/img] Also there is no District 29, but you could take District 2 or 9.
@Karkamericat

artworks-000187898519-tj6jlp-t500x500.jpg
tumblr_o1qdmjhNM51uof3hqo1_1280.png

Also there is no District 29, but you could take District 2 or 9.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
I'm fine with any really, whatever you think is best. :)
@LadyPlague
I'm fine with any really, whatever you think is best. :)
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@Pinkninja19
How did someone get a paper cut from a piece of bread??
@Pinkninja19
How did someone get a paper cut from a piece of bread??
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@Pinkninja19

No, but don't feel bad - it's a bit if a obsure fandom with pretty much every character ingame having questionable canon status between canon or OC.
@Pinkninja19

No, but don't feel bad - it's a bit if a obsure fandom with pretty much every character ingame having questionable canon status between canon or OC.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Where do I sign characters up? I want to fling a couple characters from The Unwanteds in but I don't know how to sign up DX
Where do I sign characters up? I want to fling a couple characters from The Unwanteds in but I don't know how to sign up DX
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5991 5992