Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4909 4910 4911 4912 4913 ... 5991 5992
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fcc982f76efb3a2ff4866d5b5d443c6b/tumblr_inline_ot7o5jvOf81rn7c58_540.png[/img] Hailpaw District 2 [/center] @FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster @Rainbowishere Both of your tributes have fallen.
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_inline_ot7o5jvOf81rn7c58_540.png
Hailpaw
District 2

@FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster
@Rainbowishere Both of your tributes have fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
Night 11

Mikey and Ezekiel have a dance battle. General Gren approves.

Zuko revives a LOT of people. Yeah, he needs to chill.

Alula has a great time with Ghetsis... Until Carol shows up and kills Alula. Ghetsis gets away, however.

N wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing he messed up.

Day 12

N drops his supplies on his toe and yelps loudly. Zuko laughs and laughs.

Ezekiel moves like Jagger.

Carol talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Mikey says that they don't need friends because they've got knives. Mikey then runs out of knives.

General Gren confronts Ghetsis, but Ghetsis points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, General Gren flees.

@FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster
Night 11

Mikey and Ezekiel have a dance battle. General Gren approves.

Zuko revives a LOT of people. Yeah, he needs to chill.

Alula has a great time with Ghetsis... Until Carol shows up and kills Alula. Ghetsis gets away, however.

N wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing he messed up.

Day 12

N drops his supplies on his toe and yelps loudly. Zuko laughs and laughs.

Ezekiel moves like Jagger.

Carol talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Mikey says that they don't need friends because they've got knives. Mikey then runs out of knives.

General Gren confronts Ghetsis, but Ghetsis points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, General Gren flees.

Ru6naU3.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
Ru6naU3.png
The boss of the arena, RNGesus has appeared!

Ghetsis survives the fight.

Zuko survives the fight.

N survives the fight.

Mikey uses Carol as a meat shield against the boss's attacks.

Ezekiel uses General Gren as a meat shield against the boss's attacks.

The boss of the arena, RNGesus has appeared!

Ghetsis survives the fight.

Zuko survives the fight.

N survives the fight.

Mikey uses Carol as a meat shield against the boss's attacks.

Ezekiel uses General Gren as a meat shield against the boss's attacks.

Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oneshot/images/d/d7/Cg_afeather.png[/img] Alula District 1 [img]https://www.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/full/public/2018/03/24/walking-dead-carol-8x9.jpg[/img] Carol District 7 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/yYGvpyRZ/Screen-Shot-2018-10-14-at-6-04-29-PM.png[/img] General Gren District 4[/center] @FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster @Spottedleaf125 One of your tributes has fallen.
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Cg_afeather.png
Alula
District 1
walking-dead-carol-8x9.jpg
Carol
District 7
Screen-Shot-2018-10-14-at-6-04-29-PM.png
General Gren
District 4

@Spottedleaf125 One of your tributes has fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
Night 12

N keeps trying to kill Ezekiel, but Ezekiel is protected by plot armor.

Zuko wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing he messed up.

Mikey declares he is eternal!

Ghetsis misses his family.

Day 13

Ezekiel is creeped out by Ghetsis's constant friendliness, and kills him when he is not looking.

Zuko just can't wait to be king!

Mikey steals N's identity and becomes him for the rest of the day.

Night 12

N keeps trying to kill Ezekiel, but Ezekiel is protected by plot armor.

Zuko wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing he messed up.

Mikey declares he is eternal!

Ghetsis misses his family.

Day 13

Ezekiel is creeped out by Ghetsis's constant friendliness, and kills him when he is not looking.

Zuko just can't wait to be king!

Mikey steals N's identity and becomes him for the rest of the day.

Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lGoBbcdgSHQ/hqdefault.jpg[/img] Ghetsis District 10[/center] @FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster

hqdefault.jpg
Ghetsis
District 10

Ru6naU3.png
Night 13

Ezekiel is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Mikey snores loudly.

N comes out of the ocean because Zuko needs to stop.

Day 14

Zuko severely injures Mikey, but puts him out of his misery.

N is back at it again with the white vans!

Ezekiel claims that he is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Night 13

Ezekiel is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Mikey snores loudly.

N comes out of the ocean because Zuko needs to stop.

Day 14

Zuko severely injures Mikey, but puts him out of his misery.

N is back at it again with the white vans!

Ezekiel claims that he is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c369/f/2015/197/9/d/confused_by_mike_love_smidcht-d91lrtm.png[/img] Mikey District 1 [/center] @FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox @EgoLobster Both of your tributes have fallen.

confused_by_mike_love_smidcht-d91lrtm.png
Mikey
District 1

@FValentine @ShinyDecidueye @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Thalira @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @DarkSnowfox
@EgoLobster Both of your tributes have fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
@/EgoLobster
I'm devestatingly sorry. Zuko at it again with your tributes too, eh? Yeah ... Thought so....

Poor lad made it far. Wasn't Mikey the one who won a while back?
@/EgoLobster
I'm devestatingly sorry. Zuko at it again with your tributes too, eh? Yeah ... Thought so....

Poor lad made it far. Wasn't Mikey the one who won a while back?
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 4909 4910 4911 4912 4913 ... 5991 5992