Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 5991 5992
I know EXACTLY who I'm gonna enter...
I know EXACTLY who I'm gonna enter...
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@ladyplague

Can I still reserve a spot for the Animal Kingdom round? I know exactly who I'm gonna enter. ^^ (I'm back after being gone for too long... gotta get that food for my dergs ._.)
@ladyplague

Can I still reserve a spot for the Animal Kingdom round? I know exactly who I'm gonna enter. ^^ (I'm back after being gone for too long... gotta get that food for my dergs ._.)
@Felixr

I know I'm not LadyPlague, but I can tell you we don't hold reserved slots anymore. Don't worry though, that's because we now run two games a week, and open 48 slots for people to join! You still enter two characters as well <3
@Felixr

I know I'm not LadyPlague, but I can tell you we don't hold reserved slots anymore. Don't worry though, that's because we now run two games a week, and open 48 slots for people to join! You still enter two characters as well <3
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Thanks for letting me know! :) That's really cool! :D I guess I'll be in time for the signups then. ^^
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Thanks for letting me know! :) That's really cool! :D I guess I'll be in time for the signups then. ^^
There truly will be a lot of cats in the next game, won't there?

Also *cough*SuperPaperMarioFruitEventsWereMadeByMe*cough*

Edit:That sentence is cut off on my phone. :/
There truly will be a lot of cats in the next game, won't there?

Also *cough*SuperPaperMarioFruitEventsWereMadeByMe*cough*

Edit:That sentence is cut off on my phone. :/
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
*sets up camp for spots to open*

my entry is copied and ready to be pasted!
*sets up camp for spots to open*

my entry is copied and ready to be pasted!
@luckless

We don't do reserves nless in curcumstances like your first attempted entry, because 48 spots open (for 2 games).

Also, OCs are not allowed - just canon characters unless the OC is famous enough they have a bunch of fanworks with them in it that are not written hy oroginal creatorin their fandom.
@luckless

We don't do reserves nless in curcumstances like your first attempted entry, because 48 spots open (for 2 games).

Also, OCs are not allowed - just canon characters unless the OC is famous enough they have a bunch of fanworks with them in it that are not written hy oroginal creatorin their fandom.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyAether
Yes both artist's work are pretty famous and while whitemantis has a comic the lighrimm's have created a flash game which is why i am asking if i can use one of the characters from that game?
@DuskyAether
Yes both artist's work are pretty famous and while whitemantis has a comic the lighrimm's have created a flash game which is why i am asking if i can use one of the characters from that game?
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="@YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-05-20 16:28:57] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 16:23:55] Nya wakes up hungover and sharing her bed with Roy Mustang. [/quote] Well that's... quite an interesting pairing xD [/quote] WHAT. IS. THIS??? Nya, have you lost your mind? No sleeping with competition! Dx :P Adds some spice, at least...xD
@YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-05-20:
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-05-20:

Nya wakes up hungover and sharing her bed with Roy Mustang.
Well that's... quite an interesting pairing xD

WHAT. IS. THIS??? Nya, have you lost your mind? No sleeping with competition! Dx :P Adds some spice, at least...xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date=2017-05-21 06:58:20] [quote name="@YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-05-20 16:28:57] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 16:23:55] Nya wakes up hungover and sharing her bed with Roy Mustang. [/quote] Well that's... quite an interesting pairing xD [/quote] WHAT. IS. THIS??? Nya, have you lost your mind? No sleeping with competition! Dx :P Adds some spice, at least...xD [/quote] OTP OTP I SHALL OTP UNTIL THE TEES PEEE.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-05-21:
@YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-05-20:
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-05-20:

Nya wakes up hungover and sharing her bed with Roy Mustang.
Well that's... quite an interesting pairing xD

WHAT. IS. THIS??? Nya, have you lost your mind? No sleeping with competition! Dx :P Adds some spice, at least...xD

OTP OTP I SHALL OTP UNTIL THE TEES PEEE.
she/he/they | fr + 3
1 2 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 5991 5992