Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor - Main Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
It is now 10PM.

No one has been killed.

More whispering echoes in the apartment.

"There are no funerals for the dead,
No time to grieve and bow your head.
Before nor after shall they sing a dirge
Keens are stifled, corpses silently interred.
And yet - and yet - this so confuses them,
Words are spoken, post-requiem."

You may continue.
@anika @Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @luxmold @Fil @Starwindrider
It is now 10PM.

No one has been killed.

More whispering echoes in the apartment.

"There are no funerals for the dead,
No time to grieve and bow your head.
Before nor after shall they sing a dirge
Keens are stifled, corpses silently interred.
And yet - and yet - this so confuses them,
Words are spoken, post-requiem."

You may continue.
@anika @Nerasis @Ravenwolf @CAWncave @LittleFirefly @Werelynx @Beheaded @luxmold @Fil @Starwindrider
>8C

I have a love-hate relationship with riddles. At the moment it's hate and I'm ready to throw my phone out the window and watch the screen of offending words smash into smithereens. Grr.

@LittleFirefly

Why do you keep posting memes? Is it your post requirement to speak only in memes?

Uh... either make it obvious you're trying to say yes or post a grumpy cat meme if I'm right about the post requirement.
>8C

I have a love-hate relationship with riddles. At the moment it's hate and I'm ready to throw my phone out the window and watch the screen of offending words smash into smithereens. Grr.

@LittleFirefly

Why do you keep posting memes? Is it your post requirement to speak only in memes?

Uh... either make it obvious you're trying to say yes or post a grumpy cat meme if I'm right about the post requirement.
Okay but actually, whose whispering and why are they telling us not to pay attention to the dead?

@Combtaystic
Can we go exploring now?
Okay but actually, whose whispering and why are they telling us not to pay attention to the dead?

@Combtaystic
Can we go exploring now?
okay guys! Im here now.
okay guys! Im here now.
@anika [img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/49/49198b66e46c653087e29200320a7e56ce11d5b8e7c320f1e856a046f364745a.jpg[/img]
@anika
49198b66e46c653087e29200320a7e56ce11d5b8e7c320f1e856a046f364745a.jpg
[quote name="Combtaystic" date=2016-10-18 16:21:29] "The chances are never even, but perhaps the odd ones out are. There is power in plurality. Beware it." [/quote] The other part of the riddle so we can keep everything all together.
Combtaystic wrote on 2016-10-18:
"The chances are never even, but perhaps the odd ones out are. There is power in plurality. Beware it."
The other part of the riddle so we can keep everything all together.
@Nerasis @Starwindrider
totally not doing this to meet my post req or anything

We haven't heard anything from you two. Either of you wanna give us some insight on what you think the riddles might be referring to?
@Nerasis @Starwindrider
totally not doing this to meet my post req or anything

We haven't heard anything from you two. Either of you wanna give us some insight on what you think the riddles might be referring to?
[quote name="@CAWncave" date=2016-10-19 08:15:22] I woke up to like FORTY NOTIFICATIONS I MEAN THAT'S KIND OF RIDICULOUS [/quote] Hm, yeah sorry. It'll probably get worse though and it'll be my fault.
@CAWncave wrote on 2016-10-19:
I woke up to like FORTY NOTIFICATIONS

I MEAN THAT'S KIND OF RIDICULOUS
Hm, yeah sorry. It'll probably get worse though and it'll be my fault.
@luxmold
S-sorry! I-I'm just r-really shy... Maybe people are watching us...? I can't think of anything... I-I'm just gonna go now. *sits in the corner and curls up into a ball*
@luxmold
S-sorry! I-I'm just r-really shy... Maybe people are watching us...? I can't think of anything... I-I'm just gonna go now. *sits in the corner and curls up into a ball*
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis
Darn I though senpai would have something ;-;
@Nerasis
Darn I though senpai would have something ;-;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63