Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Arch-zombie - Signups (1 slot free!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Yyaoecd.png[/img][/center] A plague of the not so nice variety has swept across the land, and of course, what to the people do? Nothing. Well, nothing except for getting bitten, turning into mindless undead and helping to bring about the destruction of humanity. Small pockets of humans still remain somehow, but the higher beings have had enough. It's time for them to step in and bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. This is where you come in. Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you. The angels have decided to bless each of you, giving you all a unique power. If you work together, you'll be able to kill all the zombies, every single mindless, lumbering undead roaming around your beloved earth. But things are never that simple... Because the angels have interfered with the mortal realm, the imbalance of power allowed several demons to cross over too. Some of these demons are happy to revel in the chaos of zombie killing, but others are after something more... They want to see the complete destruction of humanity, and they won't stop until every last human is dead. Some of the angels seek to bring about the end, too. They've lost faith in humanity and want to just have an end to it all too. Now you may be asking, "What about a cure? Surely the angels are powerful enough to heal everyone?" but that way of thinking isn't quite accurate... You see, zombies, they're dead. They don't have souls. Sometimes the spirit will hang around a while to watch and see what becomes of their bodies, but it's really not a pretty sight so most of them just move on. And if you're wondering about me, well... I'm a vampire. I'm serving as a neutral party here to help keep things organised. There are plenty of other people like me living their lives as usual back in the Dark City*, but trust me, you're better off out here than in there. The humans in there are all brainwashed blood slaves, and they're fed to the werewolves as soon as they get too old. It really not a pleasant way to live. ----- *[size=2]The Dark City is where Blood Court, my vampire & werewolf themed game, is set. This game will is set in the same world as Blood Court so you might see the occasional reference to it, but the Dark City is isolated from the rest of the world, so, for the most part the events of each game will be kept separate.[/size] ----- Basically, it's the zombie-killing faction versus the everyone-killing faction. Both factions consist of a mix of angel-powered people and demon-powered people. This will be very crazy, and most likely contain a fair bit of gore. [center][size=4] If everything so far sounds interesting to you, read on![/center]
Yyaoecd.png

A plague of the not so nice variety has swept across the land, and of course, what to the people do? Nothing. Well, nothing except for getting bitten, turning into mindless undead and helping to bring about the destruction of humanity.

Small pockets of humans still remain somehow, but the higher beings have had enough. It's time for them to step in and bring humanity back from the brink of extinction.

This is where you come in. Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you. The angels have decided to bless each of you, giving you all a unique power. If you work together, you'll be able to kill all the zombies, every single mindless, lumbering undead roaming around your beloved earth.

But things are never that simple... Because the angels have interfered with the mortal realm, the imbalance of power allowed several demons to cross over too. Some of these demons are happy to revel in the chaos of zombie killing, but others are after something more... They want to see the complete destruction of humanity, and they won't stop until every last human is dead. Some of the angels seek to bring about the end, too. They've lost faith in humanity and want to just have an end to it all too.

Now you may be asking, "What about a cure? Surely the angels are powerful enough to heal everyone?" but that way of thinking isn't quite accurate... You see, zombies, they're dead. They don't have souls. Sometimes the spirit will hang around a while to watch and see what becomes of their bodies, but it's really not a pretty sight so most of them just move on.

And if you're wondering about me, well... I'm a vampire. I'm serving as a neutral party here to help keep things organised. There are plenty of other people like me living their lives as usual back in the Dark City*, but trust me, you're better off out here than in there. The humans in there are all brainwashed blood slaves, and they're fed to the werewolves as soon as they get too old. It really not a pleasant way to live.

*The Dark City is where Blood Court, my vampire & werewolf themed game, is set. This game will is set in the same world as Blood Court so you might see the occasional reference to it, but the Dark City is isolated from the rest of the world, so, for the most part the events of each game will be kept separate.

Basically, it's the zombie-killing faction versus the everyone-killing faction. Both factions consist of a mix of angel-powered people and demon-powered people. This will be very crazy, and most likely contain a fair bit of gore.

If everything so far sounds interesting to you, read on!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Introduction

Welcome, one and all, to Arch-zombie! This is the second game I'm actually running, this time with assistance from someone some of you may know... @Journey! She will be my co-mod, and should be shown the same level of respect as you would show me within the game threads.

If you're not aware, this is a mafia game. In a typical mafia game you have two factions; the town and the mafia. The mafia know the identities of their fellow mafia members and can talk amongst each other, making secret plans and killing the members of the town one by one. However, the townies don't know anything, so they have to work hard to figure out who the members of the mafia are, then vote to lynch them during the day! (If you want to know more about mafia games, check out the Interflight Mafia Hub to read through other mafia games and learn some useful terminology that'll help when playing mafia games.)

Arch-zombie here is going to be a bit different from a standard mafia game, however. I like to mix things up a bit, so... Things are going to get chaotic around here pretty fast. I'm going to confuse you guys at every twist and turn. You'll have no clue who your friends are, and anybody could be an enemy just waiting for the first chance to eat you alive.

During the day you'll be voting to lynch players - however, you'll also have the zombies to deal with. There will be several events throughout the day that will require you to band together with your fellow players in order to defeat the zombies you will encounter. The number and strength of the zombies you encounter will be random, but that may change depending on the actions taken within the game.

During the night, you can use your actions! These vary from killing to confusing people, and each action will be uniquely flavoured to match to the angel or demon you have for your role. You can choose not to use any actions if you want, but if you don't use your action for three nights in a row... Something will happen c:<

Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication!

3. Respect the mods! We're in charge here, and we have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on the mods, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.

A few more useful pieces of information you should all take care to remember:

• This is a role madness, non-rp, b*st*rd game.
  • I may lie at times or deliberately mislead you.
  • I will not reveal what roles are in play at the start of the game.
  • Days will start and end at 12:00FRT
  • Days and Nights each last for 48 hours.
  • Journey took the cookie from the cookie jar.
  • Puzzles get you prizes.
  • I will not lie in any puzzles.
  • There will probably be quite a lot of gore here. If you're not comfortable with that, this is not the game for you.
  • Under no circumstances is it okay to feed me dairy products.
  • Anyone I consider to be lurking may be electrocuted at any point without warning.
  • If you share a quickchat with someone, you're allowed to send in their actions on their behalf.
    Make sure to always check for hidden text.
Introduction

Welcome, one and all, to Arch-zombie! This is the second game I'm actually running, this time with assistance from someone some of you may know... @Journey! She will be my co-mod, and should be shown the same level of respect as you would show me within the game threads.

If you're not aware, this is a mafia game. In a typical mafia game you have two factions; the town and the mafia. The mafia know the identities of their fellow mafia members and can talk amongst each other, making secret plans and killing the members of the town one by one. However, the townies don't know anything, so they have to work hard to figure out who the members of the mafia are, then vote to lynch them during the day! (If you want to know more about mafia games, check out the Interflight Mafia Hub to read through other mafia games and learn some useful terminology that'll help when playing mafia games.)

Arch-zombie here is going to be a bit different from a standard mafia game, however. I like to mix things up a bit, so... Things are going to get chaotic around here pretty fast. I'm going to confuse you guys at every twist and turn. You'll have no clue who your friends are, and anybody could be an enemy just waiting for the first chance to eat you alive.

During the day you'll be voting to lynch players - however, you'll also have the zombies to deal with. There will be several events throughout the day that will require you to band together with your fellow players in order to defeat the zombies you will encounter. The number and strength of the zombies you encounter will be random, but that may change depending on the actions taken within the game.

During the night, you can use your actions! These vary from killing to confusing people, and each action will be uniquely flavoured to match to the angel or demon you have for your role. You can choose not to use any actions if you want, but if you don't use your action for three nights in a row... Something will happen c:<

Rules

1. Play nice! If I see anyone being needlessly aggressive to the point where people are starting to get uncomfortable, then you will get a warning. If you do not heed my warning, you will be removed from the game. If you feel that you or another player are being treated unfairly by anyone(even me!), please PM me and I will address the issue.

2. Only talk about the game in relevant threads & quickchats personally given to you by me - no OOT(out of thread) communication!

3. Respect the mods! We're in charge here, and we have to keep some sort of order otherwise the game will just fall to pieces and nobody will be able to have any fun. A bit of playful banter is okay, but don't take it too far. You are able to lynch & perform any night actions on the mods, just remember that your actions will have consequences.

4. Editing, fluff and other shenanigans are encouraged! Please keep things at a reasonable level, though - posting the entire Bee Movie script would be taking things too far.

5. No taking screenshots of anything game related! Copy/pasting things that have been said to you outside of the discussion thread is not allowed either.

A few more useful pieces of information you should all take care to remember:

• This is a role madness, non-rp, b*st*rd game.
  • I may lie at times or deliberately mislead you.
  • I will not reveal what roles are in play at the start of the game.
  • Days will start and end at 12:00FRT
  • Days and Nights each last for 48 hours.
  • Journey took the cookie from the cookie jar.
  • Puzzles get you prizes.
  • I will not lie in any puzzles.
  • There will probably be quite a lot of gore here. If you're not comfortable with that, this is not the game for you.
  • Under no circumstances is it okay to feed me dairy products.
  • Anyone I consider to be lurking may be electrocuted at any point without warning.
  • If you share a quickchat with someone, you're allowed to send in their actions on their behalf.
    Make sure to always check for hidden text.
[center][b]How to sign up![/b] For this game, each player is empowered by an angel or a demon. But to make things interesting, I'm going to let you choose which one you'd like. You'll get to choose your favourite three angels and three demons from the lists below, and I'll try and arrange it so that everyone gets at least one of their favourites.[/center] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/GQyqz16.png[/img][nextcol][b][u]Angels[/u][/b] Ariel Azrael Barachiel Camael Cassiel Gabriel/Jibril Haniel Lucifer Metatron Michael/Mikail Raphael Raziel Samael Sandalphon Tzaphqiel/Zaphkiel Uriel Zadkiel [nextcol][indent][/indent][nextcol][right][b][u]Demons[/u][/b] Asmodeus Astaroth Beelzebub Belias Belphegor Berith Carnivale Carreau Gressil Leviathan Lucifer Mammon Oeillet Rosier Satan Sonneillon Verrine[/right][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/ls6Xzll.png[/img][/columns] You also get to choose what alignment you'd like! You get to choose out of: [LIST][*]Restoration of Humanity [*]Destruction of Humanity [*]No Preference [/LIST] ----- Once you've decided which ones you like best, send me a PM with your top three for each list along with your desired alignment in this format: [code]Angels: 1. 2. 3. Demons: 1. 2. 3. Desired Alignment: - [/code] Here's an example of what it should look like: Angels: 1. Lucifer 2. Jibril 3. Metatron Demons: 1. Leviathan 2. Lucifer 3. Carnivale Desired Alignment: - Destruction of Humanity ----- ----- Once I receive your PM with this information, you'll be added to the signup list! Lucifer is the only one who is allowed to be on both lists, because he is a special snowflake <3 [b]Make sure you send me this in a PM! Do not post it here, otherwise everyone will know who you are![/b]
How to sign up!

For this game, each player is empowered by an angel or a demon.
But to make things interesting, I'm going to let you choose which
one you'd like. You'll get to choose your favourite three angels and
three demons from the lists below, and I'll try and arrange it so that
everyone gets at least one of their favourites.

GQyqz16.png Angels
Ariel
Azrael
Barachiel
Camael
Cassiel
Gabriel/Jibril
Haniel
Lucifer
Metatron
Michael/Mikail
Raphael
Raziel
Samael
Sandalphon
Tzaphqiel/Zaphkiel
Uriel
Zadkiel
Demons
Asmodeus
Astaroth
Beelzebub
Belias
Belphegor
Berith
Carnivale
Carreau
Gressil
Leviathan
Lucifer
Mammon
Oeillet
Rosier
Satan
Sonneillon
Verrine
ls6Xzll.png

You also get to choose what alignment you'd like! You get to choose out of:
  • Restoration of Humanity
  • Destruction of Humanity
  • No Preference

Once you've decided which ones you like best, send me a PM with your top three for each list along with your desired alignment in this format:

Code:
Angels: 1. 2. 3. Demons: 1. 2. 3. Desired Alignment: -

Here's an example of what it should look like:

Angels:
1. Lucifer
2. Jibril
3. Metatron

Demons:
1. Leviathan
2. Lucifer
3. Carnivale

Desired Alignment:
- Destruction of Humanity

Once I receive your PM with this information, you'll be added to the signup list!

Lucifer is the only one who is allowed to be on both lists, because he is a special snowflake <3

Make sure you send me this in a PM! Do not post it here, otherwise everyone will know who you are!
Players, Subs and Spoops
Check the above post for information on how to sign up!

Mods: (Contact us for any help regarding the game!)
  • Nerasis
  • Journey

Participants: (People who are playing the game)
  1. Leremis
  2. Beheaded
  3. LittleFirefly
  4. Cognitive
  5. Raya36
  6. TanakaTheWarlock
  7. Gwendolyn
  8. BlueAlphyn885
  9. Blizzardwing Combtaystic
  10. ChaoticKagura
  11. SoulessWanderer
  12. luxmold
  13. Rangiku
  14. Crowlich
  15. Fil
  16. Jinkiez
  17. ~Slot Unavailable~
  18. Rosetta248
  19. anika
  20. StormDreamer
  21. ~Special Guest~
  22. Blizzardwing
  23. TheNightDancer
  24. FretfulSardines
  25. TerribleUsername
  26. Revalis
  27. DaybreakStorm

Replacements: (People who will be added to the game if any participants have to drop out)
  • Winterreise
  • Combtaystic
  • SilverNight104

Spectators: (People who are watching the game. You get to see what happens behind the scenes, hang out in a special chat with the mods and chat about the game!)
  • VivaFariy
  • Azurenight
  • narumitsu
Players, Subs and Spoops
Check the above post for information on how to sign up!

Mods: (Contact us for any help regarding the game!)
  • Nerasis
  • Journey

Participants: (People who are playing the game)
  1. Leremis
  2. Beheaded
  3. LittleFirefly
  4. Cognitive
  5. Raya36
  6. TanakaTheWarlock
  7. Gwendolyn
  8. BlueAlphyn885
  9. Blizzardwing Combtaystic
  10. ChaoticKagura
  11. SoulessWanderer
  12. luxmold
  13. Rangiku
  14. Crowlich
  15. Fil
  16. Jinkiez
  17. ~Slot Unavailable~
  18. Rosetta248
  19. anika
  20. StormDreamer
  21. ~Special Guest~
  22. Blizzardwing
  23. TheNightDancer
  24. FretfulSardines
  25. TerribleUsername
  26. Revalis
  27. DaybreakStorm

Replacements: (People who will be added to the game if any participants have to drop out)
  • Winterreise
  • Combtaystic
  • SilverNight104

Spectators: (People who are watching the game. You get to see what happens behind the scenes, hang out in a special chat with the mods and chat about the game!)
  • VivaFariy
  • Azurenight
  • narumitsu
People who indicated interest in the interest check:
@Fil @luxmold @Raya36 @Beheaded @Leremis @StormDreamer

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
People who indicated interest in the interest check:
@Fil @luxmold @Raya36 @Beheaded @Leremis @StormDreamer

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Gwendolyn, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Signups are now open! c:
Signups are now open! c:
[img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/EKUvB9uFnm2Xe/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Nerasis Can I post to let you know I'll be sending my choices momentarily? :3 I wasn't sure if we can post to sign up or just send you the PM!
@Nerasis Can I post to let you know I'll be sending my choices momentarily? :3 I wasn't sure if we can post to sign up or just send you the PM!
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
Sure thing! You can post to reserve a slot ;3
@Leremis
Sure thing! You can post to reserve a slot ;3
@Leremis
@Beheaded
@LittleFirefly

Got you down! ^_^