Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Paperclip Trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Nefeli My [item=sorcerer's cobwebs] for [item=deadland disciple]?
@Nefeli My Sorcerer's Cobwebs for Deadland Disciple ?
@Leremis

Would you take a snowsquall floracat for the goo?
@Leremis

Would you take a snowsquall floracat for the goo?
@Nikki Sure! I'll send you the cr! :)
@Nikki Sure! I'll send you the cr! :)
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[b]Trade Line 1[/b] [item=Intense Attention] --> [b] Trade Line 2[/b] [item=Bishoujo Observation] ---> [b]Trade Line 3[/b] [item=Beautiful Gander] ---> @Leremis I would greatly like your armband but I know those cost quite a pretty penny is there anything special you would like for it? Also would you happen to know how to image tag skins?

Trade Line 1
Intense Attention -->

Trade Line 2

Bishoujo Observation --->

Trade Line 3
Beautiful Gander --->

@Leremis

I would greatly like your armband but I know those cost quite a pretty penny is there anything special you would like for it?

Also would you happen to know how to image tag skins?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Three rusted treasure chests for the beautiful gander? Also, I think skins/accents are posted by number [code][skin=11648][/code] ->[skin=11648] The number is in the bottom-left corner of the tooltip (or whatever it's called).
@Ragnaroc

Three rusted treasure chests for the beautiful gander?

Also, I think skins/accents are posted by number
Code:
[skin=11648]
->

The number is in the bottom-left corner of the tooltip (or whatever it's called).

xpF3T3u.png
@Aquazap222

cinderkelp loach for the fine alchemical reduction?
@Aquazap222

cinderkelp loach for the fine alchemical reduction?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@MyNameIsTea

Yes, I'll be happy to trade!
@MyNameIsTea

Yes, I'll be happy to trade!
67.png

Winterspell Forge // A Kingdomlocke
@PumpkinPepper

Sure! I'll send a cr.
@PumpkinPepper

Sure! I'll send a cr.
xpF3T3u.png
It's only a few days ago when I learnt what it means by 'paperclip trade', and it sounds like a fun idea, and it would be interesting to see where I'll end up or how far I can go with this trade. Here's a few trades from me: Trade 1: [item=Mage's Thicket Hat] Trade 2: [item=Crimson Aviator Coat] Trade 3: [item=blue vein pansy] Trade 4: [item=bamboo crate] -------- Goal: Anything in my wishlist, or just see where this trade will lead me to. :) A few things to state first: - I use LAH when judging the value of an item, unless it's really rare or only 1 or 2 on AH, then I'll use common sense to judge their worth. - Ping or PM me, or just send me a 2-way CR with your offer and state which trade you're after. - First come first serve, of course. I'll update my post whenever I accept a trade. - Have fun~
It's only a few days ago when I learnt what it means by 'paperclip trade', and it sounds like a fun idea, and it would be interesting to see where I'll end up or how far I can go with this trade. Here's a few trades from me:

Trade 1: Mage's Thicket Hat

Trade 2: Crimson Aviator Coat

Trade 3: Blue Vein Pansy

Trade 4: Bamboo Crate

Goal: Anything in my wishlist, or just see where this trade will lead me to. :)

A few things to state first:
- I use LAH when judging the value of an item, unless it's really rare or only 1 or 2 on AH, then I'll use common sense to judge their worth.
- Ping or PM me, or just send me a 2-way CR with your offer and state which trade you're after.
- First come first serve, of course. I'll update my post whenever I accept a trade.
- Have fun~
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@ragnaroc [item=bishoujo observation] for 7 [item=rusted treasure chest] ?
@ragnaroc

Bishoujo Observation for 7 Rusted Treasure Chest ?
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20