Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Paperclip Trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center]I currently have a [b]Harvest Floracat[/b] and(or) a [b]Daisy Flower Crown[/b] that I would like to trade for something else. I'll accept any item(s) of equal value or a little more. Maybe you have a hard to sell item, or multiple items. Well paperclips can be a great way to exchange them for their worth while helping someone get closer to their goal! My goal has been to gradually trade my way up to gene scrolls for my Gen 1 Batik. I'd like to use this post to keep track of my progress. Thanks! ♥[/center] Began here: [item=green ooze] -> [item=noggle] -> [item=maren currentfinder] -> [item=grove sylvan anklets] -> [item=ambush] [skin=14265] -> [item=wise whiskers] -> [item=harmonious cap] -> [item=glowing ember] -> [img]http://i.imgur.com/xKiIS7Q.png[/img] Purchased [b]Tertiary Gene: Contour for Batik.[/b] Used the remaining 60 gems to buy: [item=journeyman satchels] -> [item=bamboo queen chest] -> [item=butter caiman]+[skin=14265] + [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img] Liquidated the previous trade and [b]put aside 74,400t for genes.[/b] Splitting the remaining items into two trades: 1. [item=butter caiman] -> [item=harvest floracat] -> ? 2. [skin=14265] -> [item=daisy flower crown] -> ? Curious about Batik? [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25277675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/252777/25277675.png[/img] [/url][color=transparent]spacesppacespacespace[/color] [size=2]Leveled by me! ^_^[/size] [nextcol][size=2]Bought in AH on 08/18/16 for 10,000t gifted Speckle by Billygoatsgruff 8/23/16 gifted Renaming scroll: by Kigiku 8/24/16 Bought Contour on 8/28/16 Skink brewed on 09/24/16 Gifted Black Tulip Flowerfall by KCmutt 10/05/16 Decided to raffle him when complete! :D 10/17/16 *all gifts were recieved through assorted give & get threads tysm! ♥ [/size] [nextcol][b]Current Goals:[/b] [item=breed change: Ridgeback] [item=Tar-trooper slarg] [size=2] 74,400t put asside[color=transparent]........[/color]gathering mats[/size]
I currently have a Harvest Floracat and(or) a Daisy Flower Crown that I would like to trade for something else. I'll accept any item(s) of equal value or a little more.

Maybe you have a hard to sell item, or multiple items. Well paperclips can be a great way to exchange them for their worth while helping someone get closer to their goal!

My goal has been to gradually trade my way up to gene scrolls for my Gen 1 Batik. I'd like to use this post to keep track of my progress. Thanks! ♥

Began here:
Green Ooze -> Noggle -> Maren Currentfinder -> Grove Sylvan Anklets -> Ambush
-> Wise Whiskers -> Harmonious Cap -> Glowing Ember -> xKiIS7Q.png

Purchased Tertiary Gene: Contour for Batik. Used the remaining 60 gems to buy:

Journeyman Satchels -> Bamboo Queen Chest -> Butter Caiman + + treasure_pile.png

Liquidated the previous trade and put aside 74,400t for genes. Splitting the remaining items into two trades:

Butter Caiman -> Harvest Floracat -> ?

-> Daisy Flower Crown -> ?

Curious about Batik?

25277675.png
spacesppacespacespace
Leveled by me! ^_^
Bought in AH on 08/18/16 for 10,000t
gifted Speckle by Billygoatsgruff 8/23/16
gifted Renaming scroll: by Kigiku 8/24/16
Bought Contour on 8/28/16
Skink brewed on 09/24/16
Gifted Black Tulip Flowerfall by KCmutt 10/05/16
Decided to raffle him when complete! :D 10/17/16

*all gifts were recieved through assorted give
& get threads tysm! ♥

Current Goals:
Breed Change: Ridgeback Tar-Trooper Slarg
74,400t put asside........gathering mats
UqHFmmO.pngwqCeXjF.png
@Henna

I am interested in the butter camin but I am not sure what you want for it?
I'd do something random but the large conglomerate up there leaves me to assume you have a goal?
I would like to hello you too that if possible! ^_^
@Henna

I am interested in the butter camin but I am not sure what you want for it?
I'd do something random but the large conglomerate up there leaves me to assume you have a goal?
I would like to hello you too that if possible! ^_^
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc hello! ^^

I'll happily take any item or group of items as long as it's worth at least the same amount as the butter caiman or a little more.

(My goal is something I will reach over time as the value grows and I keep trading up, but it's a long term thing. For example I started with 1 green ooze and kept trading until I had something worth enough to sell and buy the contour scroll I needed.)
@Ragnaroc hello! ^^

I'll happily take any item or group of items as long as it's worth at least the same amount as the butter caiman or a little more.

(My goal is something I will reach over time as the value grows and I keep trading up, but it's a long term thing. For example I started with 1 green ooze and kept trading until I had something worth enough to sell and buy the contour scroll I needed.)
UqHFmmO.pngwqCeXjF.png
@Aralas

I afraid that the owlet is worth less on the AH, sorry.

@Riverflower

Yup! Feel free to send the CR!

@Aralas

I afraid that the owlet is worth less on the AH, sorry.

@Riverflower

Yup! Feel free to send the CR!

larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Henna

WOW good on you!!

I'll trade my Harvest Floracat Familiar for your Butter Camin? That will give you a slight boost.

I'm rather new to paperclip trades and I still don't know how to post item images pointers would be much appriacted.

@Henna

WOW good on you!!

I'll trade my Harvest Floracat Familiar for your Butter Camin? That will give you a slight boost.

I'm rather new to paperclip trades and I still don't know how to post item images pointers would be much appriacted.

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Purpleater13
Just a suggestion, but could you put what a Paperclip Trade actually is in the first post, just so that everyone understands what one is? ^^
@Purpleater13
Just a suggestion, but could you put what a Paperclip Trade actually is in the first post, just so that everyone understands what one is? ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2121/2121326fse8sskkrf.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=darkblue]Original Starting Date: August 20th 2016[/b] --------- Hello everyone!! I've been wanting to do one of these trades for a while now, but I just haven't got around to it... until now! ---------- I'll be starting off with a single Swipp item, and then I'll be open to offers! So just ping me ( @Minxwolfie ) with your offer(s)! Oh yes, and on a side note, I live in Australia, so occasionally you'll see the date as one day before what it is for you if you live in America etc. c: ------------- [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Current Items/Trade History[/size][/u][/b] [b][size=4]*[/size][/b] = Waiting on trade to be completed. (But feel free to put in an offer!) --------- [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Long Term Trade[/size][/b][/u] [columns][center][item=fluted conch] [b]Fluted Conch[/b] August 20th 2016 (Start!) [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=Silver Ore] [b]Silver Ore[/b] August 21th 2016 From Birdskull [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=Wavebreak Snarler] [b]Wavebreak Snarler[/b] August 25th 2016 From Jeopardy [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=scarlet sylvan dress] [b]Scarlet Sylvan Dress[/b] September 6th 2016 From SkyesBride [nextcol]==>[/columns] [columns][center][item=gossamer tail bangle] [b]Gossamer Tail Bangle[/b] September 6th 2016 From Mumtup [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=arcane tome] [b]Arcane Tome[/b] September 18th 2016 From StarstruckBunny [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=Marva's Marvelous Twine] [b]Marva's Marvelous Twine[/b] October 13th 2016 From Zikul [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [b]Soft Pink Silk Scarf[/b] October 15th 2016 From Erynn [nextcol]==>[/columns] [columns][center][item=Seashell mantle] [b]Seashell Mantle[/b] October 16th 2016 From xxace [nextcol]+ [nextcol][center][item=accent: curious companions] [b]Accent: Curious Companions[/b] October 16th 2016 From xxace [nextcol]==> [/columns] --------- [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Medium Trade[/size][/b][/u] [columns][center][item=Mycena Mushroom] [b]Mycena Mushroom[/b] October 10th 2016 (Start!) [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=softly glowing pendant] [b]Softly Glowing Pendant[/b] October 13th 2016 From Xumbre [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=purple goo] [b]Purple Goo x5[/b] October 15th 2016 From Erynn [nextcol]==> [/columns] ---------- [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Familiar Trade[/size][/b][/u] [columns][center][item=silver ore] [b]Silver Ore[/b] October 10th 2016 (Start!) [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=meditate] [b]Meditate[/b] October 11th 2016 From Zikul [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=frigid bolt] [b]Frigid Bolt[/b] October 15th 2016 From Erynn [nextcol]==> [/columns] --------- [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Everything Else Trade[/size][/b][/u] [columns][center][item=reflective fish scales] [b]Reflective Fish Scales[/b] October 10th 2016 (Start!) [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=opal cobra] [b]Opal Cobra[/b] October 11th 2016 From Chirp [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=deepwater constructor] [b]Deepwater Constructor x10[/b] October 11th 2016 From Lara8 [nextcol]==> [nextcol][center][item=Mage's peony tunic] [b]Mage's Peony Tunic[/b] October 15th 2016 From Erynn [nextcol]==> [/columns] [b][u][color=darkblue][size=5]Completed/Successful Trades[/size][/b][/u] ---- ----------------- [b][color=darkblue][size=5]Destination/Ending Goal?[/size][/b] Well, hopefully these paperclip trades will end in success, and lead to the ultimate goal for each: [columns][color=transparent]========[/color][item=nature sprite] [nextcol]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol][item=tertiary gene: okapi] [nextcol]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol][item=fluted pukasloth] [nextcol]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol][item=vista: autumn][/columns] Hopefully, once these goals are met, the journey will start all over again.. But who knows? Only time will tell..! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2121/2121326fse8sskkrf.gif[/img][/url]
2121326fse8sskkrf.gif

Original Starting Date: August 20th 2016

Hello everyone!!
I've been wanting to do one of these trades for a while now, but I just haven't got around to it... until now!

I'll be starting off with a single Swipp item, and then I'll be open to offers! So just ping me ( @Minxwolfie ) with your offer(s)! Oh yes, and on a side note, I live in Australia, so occasionally you'll see the date as one day before what it is for you if you live in America etc. c:

Current Items/Trade History
* = Waiting on trade to be completed.
(But feel free to put in an offer!)

Long Term Trade
Fluted Conch
Fluted Conch
August 20th 2016
(Start!)
==>
Silver Ore
Silver Ore
August 21th 2016
From Birdskull
==>
Wavebreak Snarler
Wavebreak Snarler
August 25th 2016
From Jeopardy
==>
Scarlet Sylvan Dress
Scarlet Sylvan Dress
September 6th 2016
From SkyesBride
==>
Gossamer Tail Bangle
Gossamer Tail Bangle
September 6th 2016
From Mumtup
==>
Arcane Tome
Arcane Tome
September 18th 2016
From StarstruckBunny
==>
Marva's Marvelous Twine
Marva's Marvelous Twine
October 13th 2016
From Zikul
==>
Soft Pink Silk Scarf
Soft Pink Silk Scarf
October 15th 2016
From Erynn
==>
Seashell Mantle
Seashell Mantle
October 16th 2016
From xxace
+
Accent: Curious Companions
Accent: Curious Companions
October 16th 2016
From xxace
==>

Medium Trade
Mycena Mushroom
Mycena Mushroom
October 10th 2016
(Start!)
==>
Softly Glowing Pendant
Softly Glowing Pendant
October 13th 2016
From Xumbre
==>
Purple Goo
Purple Goo x5
October 15th 2016
From Erynn
==>

Familiar Trade
Silver Ore
Silver Ore
October 10th 2016
(Start!)
==>
Meditate
Meditate
October 11th 2016
From Zikul
==>
Frigid Bolt
Frigid Bolt
October 15th 2016
From Erynn
==>

Everything Else Trade
Reflective Fish Scales
Reflective Fish Scales
October 10th 2016
(Start!)
==>
Opal Cobra
Opal Cobra
October 11th 2016
From Chirp
==>
Deepwater Constructor
Deepwater Constructor x10
October 11th 2016
From Lara8
==>
Mage's Peony Tunic
Mage's Peony Tunic
October 15th 2016
From Erynn
==>

Completed/Successful Trades

----

Destination/Ending Goal?
Well, hopefully these paperclip trades will end in success, and lead to the ultimate goal for each:
======== Nature Sprite | |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
Tertiary Gene: Okapi | |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
Fluted Pukasloth | |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
Vista: Autumn

Hopefully, once these goals are met, the journey will start all over again.. But who knows? Only time will tell..!

2121326fse8sskkrf.gif
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

Done!
@Minxwolfie

Done!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Ragnaroc You can link items in the forums like this! [code][item=Downy Fox Rat][/code] and thank you very much! send crossroads whenever you'd like ^_^
@Ragnaroc You can link items in the forums like this!
Code:
[item=Downy Fox Rat]

and thank you very much! send crossroads whenever you'd like ^_^
UqHFmmO.pngwqCeXjF.png
Line 1 [item=augite protector] >> Line 2 [item=royal cape] >> Line 3 [item=black wolf cape] >>
Line 1
Augite Protector >>

Line 2
Royal Cape >>

Line 3
Black Wolf Cape >>
Gr7tY6Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20