Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Milton the Wandering Coatl-Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys! I was inspired by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1975567/1] this forum post [/url] and thought it would be fun to do with one of my own dragons! This is Milton [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27451961][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274520/27451961_350.png[/img][/url] And he’s kinda bored in my lair. He likes stories and loves to travel. Problem is, he has no place to stay! And he would love to stay with you! Basically, you can have him up to a week in your lair! Give him lore by telling him stories that he can write into his travel logs, dress him up and make him look extra dapper, and maybe, he can woo a dragon in your own lair. Just ping me to have you added to the waiting list and I’ll send him over via Crossroads, simple as that and free of charge! If there is any issue, just send him back over Crossroads and I’ll send him to the next person. He also would just LOVE any art added to his bio and would probably cherish it forever ^^ ----- There are a few simple rules though: [list][*][b] DO NOT SELL OR EXALT HIM![/b] Seriously, don’t be THAT person [*] Please don’t rename him [*] If you’re iffy about your ability to pass him along to the next lair, please reconsider signing up. I understand that life happens and sometimes we aren’t able to escape into FR every single day. [*] If you want to give him souvenirs and apparel, you may send it with him, and I will be sure to send it along to the next person on the list. [b]THIS IS NOT REQUIRED AND PLEASE DO NOT SELL THEM[/b] [*] If he ends up having babs, please name them. And make sure to take the nesting time into account with your one week time slot. [*] Only keep him up to a week, and then [b]send him back to me [/b]so he can go to the next person on the waiting list. [*] If you don't accept the Crossroad request within 24 hours, Milton will go to the next person on the waiting list. [*] Have fun and please don’t forget to give him an entry in his travel log! [/list] ----- [u][b]Currently With:[/b][/u] @Phaedras[i]12/8[\i] ----- [u][b] Waiting List:[/b][/u] @Phaedras @Digsie @WindshieldViper @RainbowLove @RaisingCain @Remuta @Nebulae1 @WillowtheWisp @Sinuzaki -----
Hi guys! I was inspired by this forum post and thought it would be fun to do with one of my own dragons!
This is Milton
27451961_350.png
And he’s kinda bored in my lair. He likes stories and loves to travel. Problem is, he has no place to stay! And he would love to stay with you!
Basically, you can have him up to a week in your lair! Give him lore by telling him stories that he can write into his travel logs, dress him up and make him look extra dapper, and maybe, he can woo a dragon in your own lair. Just ping me to have you added to the waiting list and I’ll send him over via Crossroads, simple as that and free of charge! If there is any issue, just send him back over Crossroads and I’ll send him to the next person. He also would just LOVE any art added to his bio and would probably cherish it forever ^^
There are a few simple rules though:
  • DO NOT SELL OR EXALT HIM! Seriously, don’t be THAT person
  • Please don’t rename him
  • If you’re iffy about your ability to pass him along to the next lair, please reconsider signing up. I understand that life happens and sometimes we aren’t able to escape into FR every single day.
  • If you want to give him souvenirs and apparel, you may send it with him, and I will be sure to send it along to the next person on the list. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED AND PLEASE DO NOT SELL THEM
  • If he ends up having babs, please name them. And make sure to take the nesting time into account with your one week time slot.
  • Only keep him up to a week, and then send him back to me so he can go to the next person on the waiting list.
  • If you don't accept the Crossroad request within 24 hours, Milton will go to the next person on the waiting list.
  • Have fun and please don’t forget to give him an entry in his travel log!

Currently With:

@Phaedras12/8[\i]

Waiting List:

@Phaedras
@Digsie
@WindshieldViper
@RainbowLove
@RaisingCain
@Remuta
@Nebulae1
@WillowtheWisp
@Sinuzaki
fqn8lLh.png
@MissDestruction I'd love to have him in my lair! :3
@MissDestruction I'd love to have him in my lair! :3
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@Karasuma He's yours!
@Karasuma He's yours!
fqn8lLh.png
@MissDestruction I'd like to be added to the waiting list ^^
@MissDestruction I'd like to be added to the waiting list ^^
@NekosHatchery Got it!
@NekosHatchery Got it!
fqn8lLh.png
@Karasuma Remember to send him back to me! You have him until 10/19 ^^
@Karasuma Remember to send him back to me! You have him until 10/19 ^^
fqn8lLh.png
@MissDestruction of course!!
@MissDestruction of course!!
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@NekosHatchery

Milton is all yours until the 26th!
@NekosHatchery

Milton is all yours until the 26th!
fqn8lLh.png
@MissDestruction

Yes, hello! We'd love to be a host for Milton! c:
@MissDestruction

Yes, hello! We'd love to be a host for Milton! c:
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

Great! I'll add you to the waiting list!
@Beheaded

Great! I'll add you to the waiting list!
fqn8lLh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6