Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Wonderful World [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@Sinsational Glad I was able to help! ^^ Right, onto the next adventure! “But first, I must finish my roast duck. Om nom nom nom nom.” (Figured I'd go for an Iroh one since there was a dragon called 'Iro' who I came across during my search.) @clarax It's not actually an anime. It was made in america. ;) (Yes, I know that some so-called anime sites host videos of cartoons as well as anime, but I can be pedantic about definitions. I admit I was annoyed when I heard that fans were demanding 'the original japanese' version of a different american show.) [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SPMKQLLpyeM/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
@Sinsational

Glad I was able to help! ^^

Right, onto the next adventure!
“But first, I must finish my roast duck. Om nom nom nom nom.”
(Figured I'd go for an Iroh one since there was a dragon called 'Iro' who I came across during my search.)

@clarax

It's not actually an anime. It was made in america. ;)
(Yes, I know that some so-called anime sites host videos of cartoons as well as anime, but I can be pedantic about definitions. I admit I was annoyed when I heard that fans were demanding 'the original japanese' version of a different american show.)
hqdefault.jpg
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Sinsational

I haven't watched the show, but know of it enough to enjoy fanfictions. ^^ Sadly I can't get over the voice actors. :( The only quote I remember is from Iroh:

"Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights."
@Sinsational

I haven't watched the show, but know of it enough to enjoy fanfictions. ^^ Sadly I can't get over the voice actors. :( The only quote I remember is from Iroh:

"Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights."
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@sinsational Please add me to your pinglist. I went back and did day one's task. Task One: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13607675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136077/13607675_350.png[/img] [/url] Optional Task: "The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation... We are all one people but we live as if divided."
@sinsational
Please add me to your pinglist. I went back and did day one's task.

Task One:

13607675_350.png

Optional Task:
"The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation... We are all one people but we live as if divided."
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@Stanzascale Really!! I had no idea. :O Thanks so much for letting me know haha, I also can be quite adamant about using the proper terminology. :) I'll be sure to avoid that mistake from now on!
@Stanzascale Really!! I had no idea. :O Thanks so much for letting me know haha, I also can be quite adamant about using the proper terminology. :) I'll be sure to avoid that mistake from now on!
1u3H6jas.png
@Sinsational [item=Venerable Shalebuck] "Wanna scream into this pillow?" (I need to get back to this so bad omf)
@Sinsational

Venerable Shalebuck
"Wanna scream into this pillow?"

(I need to get back to this so bad omf)
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Sinsational

I don't know the show, but I got this quote from the search;

“This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!”
@Sinsational

I don't know the show, but I got this quote from the search;

“This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!”
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @@clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @emmasquema @KrakenDux @sinha27

Optional Mission 1 Update:

Thank you for those who have quoted the wonderful show! ;w; The winner will be announced sometime tomorrow, probably with the next mission post, as I'm still gathering all the names. XD

---

DAILY MISSION: October 11, 2016

“Thanks for the melon, by the way.” Kishar said as way of greeting. You saw a lot of leftover Melon skins in the corner, and scrolls, in the other. “Very nutritious, these melons. But not so good against the infection.”

You’ve been hearing about infection lately; could it be what was causing the disturbing resurrections in the far off parts of the Wyrmwound and beyond?

“Good for stamina. Stamina is very good for fighting off the infected ones, but I think I’ll need more samples. Can you bring me any type of food that you’ve gathered or gotten along the way in fighting against the other species? I don’t need a lot, just the one sample.”

“And I need you to go to my fellow lair friend with the many cats. He used to be from Dragonhome so he might have some more useful information.”

TASK: Look for Kishar’s lair friend with the many cats! Follow the trail from there. Optional: Send me whether via PM or via one-way CR any type of food. This will be donated to Squishy’s Snacks, the food bank of Plague Flight.

EDIT: Don't forget to link me to the dragon that has the daily prize!
@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @@clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @emmasquema @KrakenDux @sinha27

Optional Mission 1 Update:

Thank you for those who have quoted the wonderful show! ;w; The winner will be announced sometime tomorrow, probably with the next mission post, as I'm still gathering all the names. XD

---

DAILY MISSION: October 11, 2016

“Thanks for the melon, by the way.” Kishar said as way of greeting. You saw a lot of leftover Melon skins in the corner, and scrolls, in the other. “Very nutritious, these melons. But not so good against the infection.”

You’ve been hearing about infection lately; could it be what was causing the disturbing resurrections in the far off parts of the Wyrmwound and beyond?

“Good for stamina. Stamina is very good for fighting off the infected ones, but I think I’ll need more samples. Can you bring me any type of food that you’ve gathered or gotten along the way in fighting against the other species? I don’t need a lot, just the one sample.”

“And I need you to go to my fellow lair friend with the many cats. He used to be from Dragonhome so he might have some more useful information.”

TASK: Look for Kishar’s lair friend with the many cats! Follow the trail from there. Optional: Send me whether via PM or via one-way CR any type of food. This will be donated to Squishy’s Snacks, the food bank of Plague Flight.

EDIT: Don't forget to link me to the dragon that has the daily prize!
Light Sprite
@Sinsational [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240826/24082559_350.png?mtime=V_vIuAACRGU.png[/img] Bulbalo looked through Aurora's pile of stuff to find some food from one of her battles. "Here's something." With food in hand he set out to tell what had been found. Now proud of his two buttons.
@Sinsational

24082559_350.png?mtime=V_vIuAACRGU.png
Bulbalo looked through Aurora's pile of stuff to find some food from one of her battles. "Here's something." With food in hand he set out to tell what had been found. Now proud of his two buttons.
@Sinsational Would it be okay if I used a different dragon, to free up bio space? Here's Maple~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14231957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142320/14231957_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sinsational

Would it be okay if I used a different dragon, to free up bio space?

Here's Maple~

14231957_350.png
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@sinsational [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6959419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69595/6959419_350.png[/img] [/url] Kou huffed. "Your things, my dear."
@sinsational
6959419_350.png
Kou huffed. "Your things, my dear."
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23