Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Wonderful World [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[font=Cambria][size=4]You’ve seen it. Everything looks different and yet not, at the same time. You could feel the change in the wind; it sits heavily in the chest and it makes it hard to breathe in. It makes you wonder what this change could be. It would seem you’re the only one who has noticed it. Everyone else you’ve talked to about it looks at you in a funny way. You hear stories about it… the dead coming back to life, but not really acting alive. You have heard of such creatures that originate from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/1]Dragonhome[/url]. Have they somehow escaped the strong Earth clans that live in Cairnstone Rest? Or have they simply began to simply be in other places as well? Gathering your thoughts on this news, you did not notice you have come to a cavern opening and a dragon quickly heading your way. She bumps into you, this small gold-colored Nocturne with a large white satchel. In it, you could see vials filled with questionable substances. “Ahhh! Careful!” She screamed as you catch one of the vials falling on the hard ground. She snatches it away from you quickly, then proceed to spray you with an equally questionable substance in your face. It smells and feels too much of… the Wyrmwound? You wonder if it would be rude to wipe it off or if you should wait after the Nocturne leaves. “Sorry about the spray. Don’t worry though, the vaccine spray is mostly effective,” she says as she arranged the vials back in her satchel. She then looks at you in the eyes. “Oh, you here to help with the research!” She positively beams in delight. “My name is Kishar. Thanks for volunteering! I have taken a great interest in the recent changes in the Wyrmwound and in neighboring flights. We are but a small clan, and would need to outsource some minor work. Dangerous, could possibly [b][i]cause your demise[/i][/b], but nothing too hard to do!” She starts dragging you in the cavern. It would probably be safer not to say no. [/size][/font] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17231007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172311/17231007_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=7][b]WELCOME TO THE GAME:[/b][/size] Hello and welcome to A Wonderful World. I am your host, @Sinsational. Please feel free to ping me with any inquiry you might have regarding this small RoR activity. This is a dragon and treasure hunt that will be ongoing from October 9 to 15. This is open to EVERYONE! [b]What are we going to do?[/b] Ping @Sinsational and post here that you want to join in the fun! There will be daily missions given to you with minimal difficulty. You will either have to search for a particular dragon or do a particular task, or both, depending on the mission. If you join after the first day, that’s no problem; just start with the very first mission and catch up to the current mission. Complete the mission, live another day! However... There are instances that your choices may lead to erasure. [b]Wait… ERASURE?[/b] As Kishar said, the tasks are simple, but could end up with your “demise.” You can still try out for the other route tho! Special resurrection pack, ahoy! [s]She has a special healing pack for risking your life for duty.[/s] :3c This game runs on an HONOR SYSTEM. There will be no asking for proof or screenshots. Any missions asking you to send a certain item to Kishar is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. Your gameplay will not be affected if you do not send it. Also, please avoid posting spoilers in the thread. ;) You may ask for up to three clues per mission. Just ping @Sinsational.
You’ve seen it. Everything looks different and yet not, at the same time. You could feel the change in the wind; it sits heavily in the chest and it makes it hard to breathe in. It makes you wonder what this change could be. It would seem you’re the only one who has noticed it. Everyone else you’ve talked to about it looks at you in a funny way.

You hear stories about it… the dead coming back to life, but not really acting alive. You have heard of such creatures that originate from Dragonhome. Have they somehow escaped the strong Earth clans that live in Cairnstone Rest? Or have they simply began to simply be in other places as well?

Gathering your thoughts on this news, you did not notice you have come to a cavern opening and a dragon quickly heading your way. She bumps into you, this small gold-colored Nocturne with a large white satchel. In it, you could see vials filled with questionable substances.

“Ahhh! Careful!” She screamed as you catch one of the vials falling on the hard ground. She snatches it away from you quickly, then proceed to spray you with an equally questionable substance in your face. It smells and feels too much of… the Wyrmwound? You wonder if it would be rude to wipe it off or if you should wait after the Nocturne leaves.

“Sorry about the spray. Don’t worry though, the vaccine spray is mostly effective,” she says as she arranged the vials back in her satchel. She then looks at you in the eyes.

“Oh, you here to help with the research!” She positively beams in delight. “My name is Kishar. Thanks for volunteering! I have taken a great interest in the recent changes in the Wyrmwound and in neighboring flights. We are but a small clan, and would need to outsource some minor work. Dangerous, could possibly cause your demise, but nothing too hard to do!”

She starts dragging you in the cavern. It would probably be safer not to say no.

WELCOME TO THE GAME:

Hello and welcome to A Wonderful World. I am your host, @Sinsational. Please feel free to ping me with any inquiry you might have regarding this small RoR activity.

This is a dragon and treasure hunt that will be ongoing from October 9 to 15. This is open to EVERYONE!

What are we going to do?
Ping @Sinsational and post here that you want to join in the fun! There will be daily missions given to you with minimal difficulty. You will either have to search for a particular dragon or do a particular task, or both, depending on the mission.

If you join after the first day, that’s no problem; just start with the very first mission and catch up to the current mission.

Complete the mission, live another day! However...
There are instances that your choices may lead to erasure.

Wait… ERASURE?
As Kishar said, the tasks are simple, but could end up with your “demise.” You can still try out for the other route tho! Special resurrection pack, ahoy! She has a special healing pack for risking your life for duty. :3c

This game runs on an HONOR SYSTEM. There will be no asking for proof or screenshots. Any missions asking you to send a certain item to Kishar is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. Your gameplay will not be affected if you do not send it.

Also, please avoid posting spoilers in the thread. ;)

You may ask for up to three clues per mission. Just ping @Sinsational.
Light Sprite
Missions and FAQ
Missions and FAQ
Light Sprite
Badges
There are badges that you would get along the way. Discover them as you unfold the story! Thank you to my lovely sib, @kangkongpalabok, for making the wonderful badges. May they return to us to DragonHell, amen. :')

Grab Bags
At the end of the event random participants will be given simple grab bags (number to be determined) as a token of thanks for participating.

Raffle Tickets
All participants that finish a daily mission will be eligible for 1 ROR IF or OOF raffle ticket!
Badges
There are badges that you would get along the way. Discover them as you unfold the story! Thank you to my lovely sib, @kangkongpalabok, for making the wonderful badges. May they return to us to DragonHell, amen. :')

Grab Bags
At the end of the event random participants will be given simple grab bags (number to be determined) as a token of thanks for participating.

Raffle Tickets
All participants that finish a daily mission will be eligible for 1 ROR IF or OOF raffle ticket!
Light Sprite
Pinglist

@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @KrakenDux @sinha27 @TreeisMetaphor @Tria91 @Kipiekie @heartcrusher1
Pinglist

@Amariel @IgnisFlamel @Shipshape @Lainer @Monchii @pseudonombra @alagasianflame @feming @alleycat @Origamer @SkyDagger @felistopaz @Watercolour @krisfire @Ragnarok42 @TerribleUsername @pinchaque @mfncool @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverNight104 @tigressRising @CatsAndMaths @LordAlois @nsts @clarax @Lyvalaea @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @magpietellme @Delcat @KrakenDux @sinha27 @TreeisMetaphor @Tria91 @Kipiekie @heartcrusher1
Light Sprite
Reserved
Reserved
Light Sprite
@Sinsational

I'd like to try out this game :3
@Sinsational

I'd like to try out this game :3
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Thank you for joining! The daily mission will be posted in a few hours.
@Amariel

Thank you for joining! The daily mission will be posted in a few hours.
Light Sprite
@Sinsational

I'd like to join! ^^ I like the sound of this.
@Sinsational

I'd like to join! ^^ I like the sound of this.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

Thanks for joining! The daily event will be up in an hour or two.
@IgnisFlamel

Thanks for joining! The daily event will be up in an hour or two.
Light Sprite
@Sinsational

I'd like to be added.
@Sinsational

I'd like to be added.
Pp5cWtu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23