Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Oceana, a travelling dragon [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello. This is an old thread, but it is always going. ping me if you'd like to host her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27034240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270343/27034240_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Oceana. You can sign up to have her visit your lair for up to a week (for no charge, of course), in which time you may do whatever you please with her (including dressing her up, adding to the travel log in her bio, and even breeding her if you wish) except exalting or selling her. It's very simple - just ping me on this thread saying you want her, and I will send her to you in a cr (unless she is currently staying in somebody else's lair, in which case you will be added to the wait list). You can keep her for as short or long as you want as long as you don't keep her for over a week. When you fill in your travel record for her, don't forget to write it from her point of view and tell about all the interesting things she saw and did and dragons she met in your clan! [b]Rules: Do not exalt, sell, or rename her. That would ruin the game! If you won't be able to return her to me or send her to the next person yourself within a week, please wait to sign up until you will be able to. Don't want her just sitting in the same lair and leaving people waiting for her Once you have her and can edit her bio, do not change or delete anyone else's log entries or art that are there. If you breed her, if you want to exalt any of the offspring please give them proper names first. Can't have a bunch of forever-unnamed hatchlings in her info! No renaming/regening her Make sure to add the Travel Log in her eyes.[/b] Have fun!
Hello. This is an old thread, but it is always going. ping me if you'd like to host her.

27034240_350.png

This is Oceana. You can sign up to have her visit your lair for up to a week (for no charge, of course), in which time you may do whatever you please with her (including dressing her up, adding to the travel log in her bio, and even breeding her if you wish) except exalting or selling her.
It's very simple - just ping me on this thread saying you want her, and I will send her to you in a cr (unless she is currently staying in somebody else's lair, in which case you will be added to the wait list). You can keep her for as short or long as you want as long as you don't keep her for over a week. When you fill in your travel record for her, don't forget to write it from her point of view and tell about all the interesting things she saw and did and dragons she met in your clan!

Rules:
Do not exalt, sell, or rename her. That would ruin the game!
If you won't be able to return her to me or send her to the next person yourself within a week, please wait to sign up until you will be able to. Don't want her just sitting in the same lair and leaving people waiting for her
Once you have her and can edit her bio, do not change or delete anyone else's log entries or art that are there.
If you breed her, if you want to exalt any of the offspring please give them proper names first. Can't have a bunch of forever-unnamed hatchlings in her info!
No renaming/regening her
Make sure to add the Travel Log in her eyes.

Have fun!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses
Waitlist:
Thyrin
ArgonianKing
@zzzhorses
Waitlist:
Thyrin
ArgonianKing
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses Can I take her for a week when she's ready? c:
@zzzhorses Can I take her for a week when she's ready? c:
FObX7rS.png
@Jaguarcutie224
Of course! I'l remover her familiar and put in the bio skeleton, then send a CR
@Jaguarcutie224
Of course! I'l remover her familiar and put in the bio skeleton, then send a CR
@zzzhorses I'd like to sign up for the next open spot please!
@zzzhorses I'd like to sign up for the next open spot please!
SHLxdw5.jpeg
@Destemona

Added you! I'll ping you when she's ready!
@Destemona

Added you! I'll ping you when she's ready!
@zzzhorses

Could I be added to the waiting list? My babies would love to have her visit us!
@zzzhorses

Could I be added to the waiting list? My babies would love to have her visit us!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Glowingseed1
Added you!
@Glowingseed1
Added you!
@zzzhorses

Alright, thank you!
@zzzhorses

Alright, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@zzzhorses

When she's free, can I get her for five days?
@zzzhorses

When she's free, can I get her for five days?
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10