@Sorulis pls add me to the pinglist for new charts :D
@Sorulis pls add me to the pinglist for new charts :D
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@Siritys @NinaOsp
Added to the pinglist ^ - ^
@Siritys @NinaOsp
Added to the pinglist ^ - ^
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
@Sorulis [center][b]The Jellyfish[/b] (ignore the blue line in the middle I messed up oops, just imagine it bright blue...) [img]http://i.imgur.com/lO68r5X.png[/img] [i]When dragonkind first saw jellyfish, they concluded they were special beings from space. A select few dragons admired the blobs and watched as they swam, like stars of the ocean. Their leader, with a name lost to time looked up in to the heavens and declared the jellyfish was not from space. However, he decided it deserved to be. He pleaded with the heavens to let the jellyfish roam the sky, and the heard. Soon the jellyfish constellation was made, to swim in the void foreve. Now all know the beauty that is the space jelly.[/i][/center]
@Sorulis
The Jellyfish

(ignore the blue line in the middle I messed up oops, just imagine it bright blue...)

lO68r5X.png

When dragonkind first saw jellyfish, they concluded they were special beings from space. A select few dragons admired the blobs and watched as they swam, like stars of the ocean. Their leader, with a name lost to time looked up in to the heavens and declared the jellyfish was not from space. However, he decided it deserved to be. He pleaded with the heavens to let the jellyfish roam the sky, and the heard. Soon the jellyfish constellation was made, to swim in the void foreve. Now all know the beauty that is the space jelly.
6FYEF.gif nmYtI.gif ralz7.gif 1pe9Y.gif i promise i'll get to making this pretty again
@TheHeroicOne

I really liked the lore! Especially the last part. Space Jelly

@TheHeroicOne

I really liked the lore! Especially the last part. Space Jelly

@Sorulis Monday (Day 2 of Starfall) [center][img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/risaisis/Starfall%20starmaps%201_zps8e14hdpl.png[/img] Starmap 5 Constellation: Talonok Treaty [quote="Carina's Story"] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25932631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259327/25932631_350.png[/img] [/url] The Tundra narrowed her eyes as the hatchlings bounced before her. They were begging for a story, but Carina hadn't expected [i]this[/i] part when she took up her mother's job. Of course, the hatchlings were all too young to have know or remembered Nighttide, who had disappeared just after Carina herself had been born, and who had told stories during the Arcane Festival last year. But the hatchlings still begged, as there were wont to do. "Alright, alright," Carina finally relented, and she sat down primly. She was immediately bombarded with hatchlings who threw themselves at her, and cuddled up in her fur. Her ear twitched, but she couldn't help but smiling a little. "I need you all to look up at the sky. Do you see those stars there? That's known as the Talonok Treaty constellation... Tilt your head a little. Yes, there! Do you know the story behind those stars? Well, let me tell you. "This is the tale of a Talonok Tribe living in the Viridian Labyrinth. They were led by the fierce patriarch, Commander Iznea. They lived in peace for a long while, and had managed to expand their hunting grounds immensely under his guidance. "But all changed when a dragon Clan settled across the streams. The Clan was led by a protective dragoness by the name of Azalea. Both leaders only had the best interests of their Clan's peace at heart - but they also had the safety of their charges at stake. And so the leaders, out of misunderstanding and miscommunication, threatened one another to leave, or else. The Clanmates and Tribemates quickly followed in their leaders' steps. "Patrols along the border increased tenfold. Brawls erupted at the edge of the territory; they came close to a full-out war. It wasn't until one youngling from each group met together quite by accident, while playing on the edge of their own territory. They had heard the adults growl and hiss about "those Shade-damned creatures over the way" but they were still too young to realize who their elders were complaining about. And so the two young ones became friends faster than you could say "Starfall Celebration". They decided to keep it a secret, because what else were friends for? They felt as if they had a special connection that nobody else in their respective Clan or Tribe had. "They grew very close, and eventually they realized that the "Shade-damned creatures" their family spoke of was in fact their friend's group! This came as such a shock to them, the young ones immediately spoke up against the leaders of their Clan. "They're just like you or me! All they want is to live their own life and take care of each other!" the younglings protested. "It came to be that Iznea and Azalea deemed it necessary to meet on neutral ground, to compare their trouble with the still-growing members of their group who were causing so much havoc. Over the course of a lengthy, heated argument, the leaders realized they were being foolish in their fighting. It was a waste of time and resources, and there was more to gain by becoming allies. As the younglings and best friends looked on, their groups were finally able to come to terms with each other. There was many differences in their culture and lifestyle, yes, but what united them was what they had in common: their love for and determination to protect each other. "And so, the Talonok tribe remains today, deep in the Labyrinth where only the bravest dragon dares to go. And living across the stream from them, still, is the Azalea's Clan. Only Azalea and Iznea do not rule anymore; after a long and prosperous leadership, they retired. Who took their place? Why, only the two best friends who helped turn the tides for their families, of course. They say you can find your way to the neighbouring Clan and Tribe by following those stars above, which mark the way for brave travelers who want to discover peace and friendship for themselves." Carina finished her story, smiling contently. She glanced around her, noticing that many of the hatchlings were dozing off. She gave a small chuckle - now she saw the benefit in story-telling, as her mother must have too. [/quote][/center] (that ended up much longer than I expected. Also I wrote before, while making and after dinner so it's probably all over the place lol :P).
@Sorulis
Monday (Day 2 of Starfall)
Starfall%20starmaps%201_zps8e14hdpl.png
Starmap 5
Constellation: Talonok Treaty
Carina's Story wrote:

25932631_350.png

The Tundra narrowed her eyes as the hatchlings bounced before her. They were begging for a story, but Carina hadn't expected this part when she took up her mother's job. Of course, the hatchlings were all too young to have know or remembered Nighttide, who had disappeared just after Carina herself had been born, and who had told stories during the Arcane Festival last year. But the hatchlings still begged, as there were wont to do.

"Alright, alright," Carina finally relented, and she sat down primly. She was immediately bombarded with hatchlings who threw themselves at her, and cuddled up in her fur. Her ear twitched, but she couldn't help but smiling a little.

"I need you all to look up at the sky. Do you see those stars there? That's known as the Talonok Treaty constellation... Tilt your head a little. Yes, there! Do you know the story behind those stars? Well, let me tell you.

"This is the tale of a Talonok Tribe living in the Viridian Labyrinth. They were led by the fierce patriarch, Commander Iznea. They lived in peace for a long while, and had managed to expand their hunting grounds immensely under his guidance.

"But all changed when a dragon Clan settled across the streams. The Clan was led by a protective dragoness by the name of Azalea. Both leaders only had the best interests of their Clan's peace at heart - but they also had the safety of their charges at stake. And so the leaders, out of misunderstanding and miscommunication, threatened one another to leave, or else. The Clanmates and Tribemates quickly followed in their leaders' steps.

"Patrols along the border increased tenfold. Brawls erupted at the edge of the territory; they came close to a full-out war. It wasn't until one youngling from each group met together quite by accident, while playing on the edge of their own territory. They had heard the adults growl and hiss about "those Shade-damned creatures over the way" but they were still too young to realize who their elders were complaining about. And so the two young ones became friends faster than you could say "Starfall Celebration". They decided to keep it a secret, because what else were friends for? They felt as if they had a special connection that nobody else in their respective Clan or Tribe had.

"They grew very close, and eventually they realized that the "Shade-damned creatures" their family spoke of was in fact their friend's group! This came as such a shock to them, the young ones immediately spoke up against the leaders of their Clan. "They're just like you or me! All they want is to live their own life and take care of each other!" the younglings protested.

"It came to be that Iznea and Azalea deemed it necessary to meet on neutral ground, to compare their trouble with the still-growing members of their group who were causing so much havoc. Over the course of a lengthy, heated argument, the leaders realized they were being foolish in their fighting. It was a waste of time and resources, and there was more to gain by becoming allies. As the younglings and best friends looked on, their groups were finally able to come to terms with each other. There was many differences in their culture and lifestyle, yes, but what united them was what they had in common: their love for and determination to protect each other.

"And so, the Talonok tribe remains today, deep in the Labyrinth where only the bravest dragon dares to go. And living across the stream from them, still, is the Azalea's Clan. Only Azalea and Iznea do not rule anymore; after a long and prosperous leadership, they retired. Who took their place? Why, only the two best friends who helped turn the tides for their families, of course. They say you can find your way to the neighbouring Clan and Tribe by following those stars above, which mark the way for brave travelers who want to discover peace and friendship for themselves."

Carina finished her story, smiling contently. She glanced around her, noticing that many of the hatchlings were dozing off. She gave a small chuckle - now she saw the benefit in story-telling, as her mother must have too.

(that ended up much longer than I expected. Also I wrote before, while making and after dinner so it's probably all over the place lol :P).
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Aaah that's so sweet! Too bad the BoTB couldn't've ended like that
Your prize pack is being sent :3
@clarax

Aaah that's so sweet! Too bad the BoTB couldn't've ended like that
Your prize pack is being sent :3
@Sorulis Hahah, thank-you! I know, the BeastClans as a whole are very displeased... I can understand, of course, with the dragons just taking over everything :c But I like to headcanon that there are some individual Clans who get along with their neighbours as friends and allies!

Could I also be added to the pinglist, please? I'm very excited for this event, I loved it last year ^_^ I've got my posts from last year linked from my lore thread, actually!
@Sorulis Hahah, thank-you! I know, the BeastClans as a whole are very displeased... I can understand, of course, with the dragons just taking over everything :c But I like to headcanon that there are some individual Clans who get along with their neighbours as friends and allies!

Could I also be added to the pinglist, please? I'm very excited for this event, I loved it last year ^_^ I've got my posts from last year linked from my lore thread, actually!
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Of course! I'll add you to the list in a minute.
@clarax

Of course! I'll add you to the list in a minute.
@treesponge My attempt at a constellation! [img]http://i.imgur.com/PDDnRU6.gif[/img] Title: Arcane Scholar? It's an arcane sprite :)
@treesponge

My attempt at a constellation!
PDDnRU6.gif

Title: Arcane Scholar?
It's an arcane sprite :)
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@ardarious @DarkDragonfly @mycologist

constellations received and logged for the night sky!
@ardarious @DarkDragonfly @mycologist

constellations received and logged for the night sky!
You're all gems
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12